WWE: The Revolution - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 07-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Terry Gyimah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,763
Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE: The Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iruleall15 View Post
I have a few ideas. McIntyre is the reason I am writing a BTB. I teased a bit of a face turn with him but I plan on having a segment on Smackdown with him and Vince. Just unsure of how I wanna handle it at the monent. Do I want to face turn or keep him heel. Regardless I will keep him badass.
What would make him even more of a bad-ass is if he gives Vince a Future Shock DDT, that would give him even more of a push especially attacking the chairman of this company laying him out and then that would make him the most hated man in the company which would be awesome
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-04-2013, 08:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 188
Iruleall15 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE: The Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Gyimah View Post
What would make him even more of a bad-ass is if he gives Vince a Future Shock DDT, that would give him even more of a push especially attacking the chairman of this company laying him out and then that would make him the most hated man in the company which would be awesome
Depending on if Vince is a heel or a face. But I think you may have given me a new idea. Just unsure how I wanna handle it.
Iruleall15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Terry Gyimah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,763
Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE: The Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iruleall15 View Post
Depending on if Vince is a heel or a face. But I think you may have given me a new idea. Just unsure how I wanna handle it.
If I were you, I would keep Vince face and keep McIntyre heel, but have McIntyre take out The Chairman of the company by giving him a Future Shock DDT from out of nowhere after telling Mr. McMahon he no longer wants to live up to what Mr. McMahon's standards are of being a "chosen one" of this company and that he is going to still be The Chosen One but that he is going to be his own man now rather than be Vince's pet and that he never was Vince's pet but rather someone who Vince thought that he could manipulate and then BOOM! Drew kicks Vince right below the belt giving him a low blow and then lays out Vince with a Future Shock DDT

That would give Drew instant credibility as a heel further cementing his push by laying out the Chairman and just when he is about to do any more damage, referees come rushing out to stop McIntyre from doing any more damage and then Stephanie, the boss' daughter comes out as she is crying worried for her father while Drew McIntyre leaves the ring with an evil smirk on his face almost like he enjoyed doing that

The announcers would be going crazy reaming out McIntyre saying that that was one of the most heinous things they ever saw

And McIntyre would then become the biggest heel in the company by going after the boss like that and then on the next RAW or Smackdown episode he can cut a promo about it about being The Chosen One once again and how from here on out he is going to be doing things his way whenever he wants doing things to whomever he wants and then he can begin to go on more about Vince only to have Triple H's music hit, and the COO comes out to avenge his father-in-law or try to avenge Vince, only for McIntyre to bail out of the ring once Triple H tries to get to him
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 188
Iruleall15 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE: The Revolution



****** Main Event opens up and we a review of Raw showing the breakdown of CM Punk and if he can compete after his injury. Also Drew McIntyres betrayal of 3MB and what it means for the Chosen One. *******

Striker: Hello and welcome to WWEs Main Event! I am Matt Striker and with me here is William Regal.

Regal: Great to be here Matt. Im really looking forward to my fellow UK mates going toe to toe tonight here.

Striker: As am I but first some tag competition


The Usos theme hits:



The Usos come out to a moderate amount of cheers from the crowd after doing their pre match dance.

Striker: I dont know about you but I love what the Usos bring in the ring.


Next out is Primo and Epico go a small amount of boos.




Quote:
A nice back and forth tag match with both teams getting a good amount of offense in. Usos looking very strong during most of it. Usos pick up the victory over Primo and Epico.



*** After the match we get a Money in the Bank preview of the Raw and Smackdown matches. Then cut to commercial ***


Back from commercial and we see Justin Gabriel waiting in the ring.

The Shields music hits:




Dean Ambrose is followed through the audience by Reigns and Rollins but they turn back after a few feet. Ambrose makes his way down to the ring alone to a massive amount of boos from the crowd

Quote:
In a awesome but quick match Ambrose defeats Gabriel. Ambrose gets the majority of offense but Gabriel hit some big moves and looked good for the few things he did.


Regal: It might not be a popular choice but I love the Shield. These men are the future of WWE regardless of what everyone thinks of them.


*** They cut to commercial... As they come back we get a preview of Smackdown and a confrontation with John Cena and Mark Henry ***


Wade Barrett theme hits and its a familiar theme that returns. Barrett gets a big amount of boos:




Sheamus Theme hits to huge cheers:



Quote:
A big back and forth match. Sheamus gets a good majority of the offense. Barrett manages to sneak in Wasteland and picks up the surprise victory
Barrett hauls out of the ring leaving Sheamus in the ring looking very pissed off. Barrett smirks as the show comes to an end.

Last edited by Iruleall15 : 07-05-2013 at 04:35 PM.
Iruleall15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:41 AM   #15 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Terry Gyimah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,763
Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE: The Revolution

Another superstar who is definitely deserving of a push, a huge push at that, would be Ted DiBiase Jr. the son of the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase, former Legacy member, because if anything DiBiase we haven't seen him around in a very long time especially on TV and if anyone deserves a big push too it is DiBiase because if anything he should at least be main eventing right now or at the very least being in the upper midcard, so here is hoping you bring back DiBiase because if anything in Legacy he was supposed to be the big star to break out on his own not Rhodes
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:55 AM   #16 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 188
Iruleall15 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE: The Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Gyimah View Post
Another superstar who is definitely deserving of a push, a huge push at that, would be Ted DiBiase Jr. the son of the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase, former Legacy member, because if anything DiBiase we haven't seen him around in a very long time especially on TV and if anyone deserves a big push too it is DiBiase because if anything he should at least be main eventing right now or at the very least being in the upper midcard, so here is hoping you bring back DiBiase because if anything in Legacy he was supposed to be the big star to break out on his own not Rhodes
I think he may be hurt. Not sure but I do know he was hurt and hasnt been back on TV since. Ill look it up and update my list of injured guys.
Iruleall15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #17 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 188
Iruleall15 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE: The Revolution



*** Smackdown Pyro goes off as JBL Josh Mathews welcomes the audience to Smackdown ***

Mathews: Welcome ladies and Gentleman to Friday Night Smackdown! Im Josh Mathews along with John Bradshaw Layfie...

JBL: Enough Mathews I can introduce myself! I am John Bradshaw Layfield your actual WRESTLING(JBL emphasizes the word wrestling here) personality here on commentary.

Mathews: Very well just doing my job. We have a great show for you tonight and we even get the return of Fandango back in action!

:: Just as Mathews stops talking Fandangos music hits to a heavy but mixed reaction::



::Fandango comes out with Summer Rae as his dancer and has a mic::

Fandango: The last time any of you seen Fandango I was given a concussion by Wade Barrett. Wade you dont do that to Fandango. You might not have anything special about you but I have plenttyyy special about me.

::Fandano finishes his entrance and waits in the ring for his opponent::

::Sin Cara theme hits to moderate cheers::


Quote:
In a back and forth match Fandango defeats Sin Cara. Sin Cara performed alot of good spots but also botched one move off the top rope almost hurting Fandango but luckily Fandango seen it in time.

*** We get the Raw Rebound and see Mark Henry attacked John Cena last week ***

JBL: I can not wait to see Henry take on Cena in 9 days at Money in the Bank. Cena will enter the Hall of Pain.

Mathews: I disagree. Cena is the champ and wont allow Henry to get him into that position.

JBL: This is why I was a world champion and you were not.

Mathews: Because HHH didnt want to work Smackdowns when you wrestled?

*** We go to commercial and as we come back we get a teaser about Cena confronting Henry on Raw ***

:: Ryders theme hits as Team CoBro come out to huge cheers from the crowd and make their way to the ring::




:: Jack Swaggers theme hits as he and Cesaro come to the ring followed by Colter holding a mic::

Colter: Santino. Its people like you that ruin this country. The immigrants who come here and just take from the people. Tonight you and Zach Ryder are going to be sent back to the place you belong!

Swagger: We The People!!

Quote:
Quick match with Swagger and Cesaro heavily dominating Santino keeping him away from Ryder. Cesaro picks up thre victory over Santino with the Neutralizer. After the match they attacked Santino and completely ignored Ryder until he came to help Santino.
Colter: Ryder. We have no problems with you. You are a Real American. You love your home and we respect that. Santino is who we dont respect.

Ryder: It doesnt matter where you are from Bro. Santino is my friend and I will help him from your thugs.

Quote:
Ryder than hits the Rough Ryder on Colter and runs as Cesaro and Swagger chase
*** We go to commercial and as we come back we get a recap of Drew McIntyre turning on 3MB ***

Mathews: Welcome back to Smackdown!
JBL: What a showing by the Real Americans. Colter knows how to build a team. These men will be Tag Champions soon.
Mathews: We also found out that later tonight The Shield will be taking on Team Hell no and a mystery partner.
JBL: Wonder who it could be. Maybe its me.
Mathews: I doubt they want a washed up performer.
JBL: Watch your mouth Josh. I could wrestle the world around you still.

:: Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal come out to their 3MB theme::


Mathews: It must be awkward for Slater and Mahal to have a 3 man band theme with only 2 band members.
JBL: For once I agree with you. I heard our music guy refused to make them one so they are stuck with this.
Mathews: Well either way its just Mahal and Slater tonight in a handicap match.

:: Great Khalis theme hits as Slater and Mahal look scared of the Punjabi Playboy::


Quote:
In a quick match Khali defeated 3MB by pinfall as he pinned both men at the same time. Khali leaves the ring with Slater and Mahal in the ring. Slater and Mahal grab a mic.
Slater: DREW!! Get out here!

No response for 2 minutes.

Mahal: Are you scared Drew? Afraid that you will get rocked?!

Slater: GET OUT HERE MCINTYRE!

:rew McIntyres music hits to biggest pop of the night::


McIntyre: How you doing Slater? Nice theme. Great math also.

Slater: Dr...

McIntyre: Slater. You Are Pathetic! I have let you keep me down for months! I have done nothing but look like a fool for months because of you! No more. Drew McIntyre wont fall ever again. Its my time. But speaking of time neither of you are worth mine.

:: McIntyre leaves as Slater and Mahal throw a tantrum in the ring. ::

*** We go to commercial ***

Mathews: Welcome back and just wow.

JBL: I think McIntyre has made it official. He wont let anyone keep him down.

::Rybacks theme hits to moderate boos::



Ryback grabs a mic...

Ryback: Back a few months ago I was the biggest thing in wrestling. Now I dont even get booked on Raw or Main Event in the past week. Booker T get your ass out here!

No response for 2 minutes.

::Christians theme hits to big cheers with a mic::


Christian: Booker didnt come out but how about me?

Before Ryback can respond Christian runs into the ring. Ref rings the bell.

Quote:
In a back and forth match Ryback picks up the victory after a dirty low blow without the ref seeing. After the match Ryback gets a table and sets it up in the ring. He picks Christian up and Shell Shocked him through the table.
:: Justin Gabriel runs out to the ring to help Christian::

Gabriel hits a couple kicks on Ryback until he gets knocked down. Ryback than gives Gabriel a Shell Shocked and leaves the ring grinning.

JBL: That is a violent ugly man. I love it!
Mathews: You are a sick person.
JBL: Keep going and I will show you how sick I am!

::The Shields music hits to big boos. All 3 men come to the ring::



They sit and wait.

::Team Hell No theme hits to a huge pop::


a pause for a minute.

:olph Zigglers theme hits to a massive pop::


Quote:
A very back and forth match. Shield getting the best of Hell No. Ziggler looking great though. After a lenthy 15 minute match Ziggler manages to sneak a win over Seth Rollins leaving the Shield angry

Ziggler and Hell No celebrate in the ring to end the show.
Iruleall15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #18 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Terry Gyimah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,763
Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE: The Revolution

Smackdown Review

Love that Drew McIntyre came out to the biggest pop of the night which pretty much means McIntyre will be a face since that pop pretty much solidified that he's going full-blown face now, I wonder if he will be a bad-ass face now, and what better way for him to be a badass as a face is if he takes out Slater and Mahal putting them both on the shelf because if he does that, no one will want to mess with him at all pretty much signalling just why he is one of the most dangerous men in the WWE

What would be even better is if he ends up having his own weapon of choice

And Ziggler getting a massive pop is great because it really solidifies Dolph as a face now, but what would get Ziggler even more over as a face is if he starts using the Superkick as his new finisher during matches because the Superkick can come out from out of nowhere

I wouldn't be surprised if Fandango doesn't end up turning face soon but if he doesn't and you plan on keeping him heel, I wonder if that means you will have Wade Barrett turn face instead of Fandango but he sure did have a good match with Sin Cara

Ryback vs Christian feud will really elevate Ryback right where he should be, back in the main event while with Christian here is hoping he gets a main event push because Christian he was a main eventer in 2011 and now he isn't, here is hoping you rectify that
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #19 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Terry Gyimah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,763
Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE: The Revolution

As for the Money in the Bank pay per view itself, I can't wait for it, especially because of the matches you have on your card but with McIntyre he won't be on the card but I bet for SummerSlam he probably will end up being on that card somehow
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 188
Iruleall15 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE: The Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Gyimah View Post
Smackdown Review

Love that Drew McIntyre came out to the biggest pop of the night which pretty much means McIntyre will be a face since that pop pretty much solidified that he's going full-blown face now, I wonder if he will be a bad-ass face now, and what better way for him to be a badass as a face is if he takes out Slater and Mahal putting them both on the shelf because if he does that, no one will want to mess with him at all pretty much signalling just why he is one of the most dangerous men in the WWE

What would be even better is if he ends up having his own weapon of choice

And Ziggler getting a massive pop is great because it really solidifies Dolph as a face now, but what would get Ziggler even more over as a face is if he starts using the Superkick as his new finisher during matches because the Superkick can come out from out of nowhere

I wouldn't be surprised if Fandango doesn't end up turning face soon but if he doesn't and you plan on keeping him heel, I wonder if that means you will have Wade Barrett turn face instead of Fandango but he sure did have a good match with Sin Cara

Ryback vs Christian feud will really elevate Ryback right where he should be, back in the main event while with Christian here is hoping he gets a main event push because Christian he was a main eventer in 2011 and now he isn't, here is hoping you rectify that
I had a McIntyre heel turn planned but I dont think it would work anymore. I was planning a segment like you suggested and having him join Vince as a face manager. I may be getting Ziggler a Superkick once in a while. I dont think I will do a full on finisher but a once in a while finisher I will do.

Also Fandango I am planning something for him. Not sure where I wanna go with it yet but I do have plans for him. Also Ryback I do plan on pushing Ryback as a ME heel for now. Christian I want to keep Upper Midcard. Help boost the ME heels and even some Midcard heels. I dont wanna give him a big push since I have Cena, Sheamus, Del Rio and Orton at the moment. Christian will be used to help push my guys to the next level.

But thanks for the review. Good to know I have atleast 1 person reading my stuff. But im curious as to your opinion on my writing. Which shows format did you prefer?
Iruleall15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios