Meltzer said I'm a good worker
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: New Jersey
Re: WWE 2013 by RandyOrton24
Just a few things of note:
- I felt the opening promo, and hell, all promos, felt rushed throughout the entire show. That opening promo could've been a very big hit with a heel Cena, and Cena actually did pretty well in this promo, but I felt he could have gone more into depth. I felt McMahon's part was a bit off. I cannot see him going on television and announcing the change to TV-14, I see that change more of a News and Notes kind of ordeal and the change just happening overtime. He announces some big matches for the next PPV, and it seems like the next PPV has a ton of gimmick matches already.
- Matches are basically just reviews which I am more then fine with that. However, the videos of HHH and Lesnar, seemed EXTREMELY short.
- Another thing I noticed was that CM Punk was supposed to appear on the show, certainly said so in the Raw Preview, and there was no CM Punk on the show? Quite the mistake imo.
- Oh and the commentary, was it only Michael Cole?
- Overall I felt the show seemed rush, and I'd imagine this was your first show in quite sometime, so rust was a big factor. I am confident that everything will play out. A heel Cena will keep me intrigued for sometime.
Last edited by GOD; 03-31-2013 at 06:17 PM.