Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Women of Wrestling Forums (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Be The Booker (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker/)
- - WWE 2013 (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker/649963-wwe-2013-a.html)
I'm going to be starting from the time this post is written. The first programme will be the Smackdown from the 11/01/13, this weekend. I have heard a couple of spoilers from this episode, and so I'll work those into it, but everything else is my creation. Will update shortly.
Spoiler for WWE.COM WARNING. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT UP TO DATE. MAJOR SPOILERS INSIDE:
Re: WWE 2013
WWE Smackdown 11 January 2013
Promo: The rock returns to Smackdown... tonight!
In the ring: Alberto Del Rio
The Mexican Aristocrat strolls down to the ring, followed closely by Ricardo Rodriguez. The two time WWE champion grabs a mike and enters the ring.
Del Rio: Tonight, I make history! Tonight I fulfil my destiny and become the World Heavyweight Champion. But there is one small problem I need fixed. You see, the man who calls himself a champion... the “Big Show” is afraid of me. Two weeks ago on this very programme, the coward ran from me. I beat the Big Show two weeks ago, and I will do it again tonight. However this time, I want there to be no running. I want a no dq match.
**Booker T’s music hits and the Smackdown general manager makes his way out**
Booker: You know, you’re right Alberto. The Big Show did get himself intentionally disqualified against you two weeks ago, and so yes, there will be no disqualifications in your match tonight. But that’s not all. This past Monday, Raw pulled out an incredible tables ladders and chairs match, and I think we need to compete with that. So Big Show better not try and loose by a ten count again... because your match tonight... is a Last Man Standing match! Now can you dig that Sucka?
Del Rio ponders this in the ring as we go to commercials.
Match 1 (non title): Antonio Cesaro vs Zack Ryder
• Cesaro dominates Ryder, with the former US Champion never truly being in the match.
• Ryder makes a slight comeback and hits a broski boot, but only for a two count...
• Cesaro regains control of the match and finishes Ryder off with the neutralizer
• Winner via Pinfall: Anonio Cesaro
Backstage: Josh Mathews & The Big Show
Mathews: Show, how do you feel about your match with Alberto Del Rio tonight being last man standing?
Big Show: How do I feel? I feel afraid Josh. Afraid for Alberto Del Rio. I am going to destroy him tonight. I’m going to beat him so badly he’ll miss the Royal Rumble, he’ll miss Wrestlemania. And that’s if he’s lucky.
Big Show is about to say more, but is interrupted by Paul Heyman, who asks if they could speak alone. Big show agrees and kicks Mathews and the cameraman out of his locker-room.
Meanwhile the commentators wonder why Heyman was on Smackdown...
Match 2: Kane w/Daniel Bryan vs Epico
• The Big Red Machine destroys Epico , in just over a minute, before finishing him off with a chokeslam
• Winner via Pinfall: Kane
Coming up Next: The Rock Returns to Smackdown!
In The Ring: The Rock
The Rock’s music hits and the people’s champ makes his way down to the ring.
The Rock: Finally.... The Rock has come back to Smackdown. And trust me it’s good to be back. This is the Rock’s show after all. But, there are more important things to talk about, like CM Punk, The man I’ll be challenging for the title at the Royal Rumble and-
*** Weeellllllllllll I’s a Big Show!!!***
The World Champion’s music hits and The Rock looks towards the stage waiting for the giant to come out. But he doesn’t come out. Eventually the music stops.
The Rock: Oh no, I don’t care how big you are no one AND THE ROCK MEANS NO ONE! Interrupts the Rock while he is speaking.
The Rock drops the mic and makes his way backstage to find out why The Big Show’s music played.
The people’s champ yells at a sound co-ordinator when he is struck from behind by the Big Show.
The World Champion throws the Rock into a stack of objects before pounding on him even more.
Big Show leaves the Rock lying in pain while we go to commercial
Ringside: The commentators ponder why The Big Show attacked the rock, and if it was to do with Paul Heyman’s visit to the world champion earlier.
Promo: The Royal Rumble
Match 3: Sheamus and Randy Orton vs Team Rhodes Scholars
• After their tag team success last week, Sheamus and Orton are paired up together once again.
• Sheamus starts out strong first, against Sandow and then again against Cody Rhodes
• Rhodes soon gains the upper hand with a ddt
• He tags in Sandow, and the two proceed to work over Sheamus for a number of minutes.
• After several minutes of been worked over, Sheamus finally claws back in with a viscious clothesline to Sandow.
• Sheamus makes it to his corner and tags in Orton
• The Viper clotheslines Rhodes (who has been tagged it) and hits Sandow with an RKO, sending him rolling to the outside.
• Orton then sets up an RKO on Rhodes, but he counters and sends Orton shoulder first into the ringpost.
• Orton is laid out and Rhodes heads up to and connects with a moonsault
• Rhodes makes the cover...
• Kick out!
• Rhodes picks Orton up to deliver the Cross Rhodes...
• Only to be met with a brogue kick from a just recovered Sheamus!
• Sheamus then clotheslines himself and a just recovered Damien Sandow out of the ring.
• Orton and Rhodes both gradually struggle to their feet...
• And Orton hits an RKO “from outta nowhere!”
• Orton covers...
• Winners Via Pinfall: Randy Orton and Sheamus!
• Orton and Sheamus have little time to savour their victories though, as The Shield immediately hit the ring!
• The Shield send Sheamus crashing into the steel ringsteps, before entering the ring
• Orton gets a few shots in on the faction but is soon overpowered.
• The Shield beat on Orton before finally picking him up and delivering a triple powerbomb.
• The Shield leave the ring, with an unconscious Orton lying there.
Later tonight: Big show vs Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship in a Last Man Standing Match.
Match 4: The Miz vs Drew McIntyre w/ 3MB
• McIntyre starts out strong but is quickly overcome by the Miz
• The Awesome one hits a skull crushing finale for a victory over the Scotsman
• Winner via Pinfall: The MIZ
Main Event (World title): The Big Show (c) vs Alberto Del Rio
• As Big Show makes his entrance, more questions are asked as to why he assaulted The Rock
• The Big Show starts off by clabbering Del Rio with a clothesline and following up with a powerslam
• Del Rio gets up, well before the ten count
• Big Show continues the beating of Del Rio, hitting several powerful chops before throwing him out of the ring
• As Big Show exits the ring, Del Rio dropkicks his knee to give the Mexican the advantage
• Del Rio picks up a steel chair and gets several shots to the back of the world champ
• The giant is down...
• The Champion works himself to his feet... only to be met with more chair shots...
• The big Show is on the ground once more...
• But once more he gets up
• Del Rio goes for another chair shot, but Show grabs the chair and pulls it off Del Rio
• He hits Del Rio with a chair shot to the head
• Del Rio sprawls onto the ground at ringside...
• But the Mexican forces himself to his feet to continue the match
• Del Rio dodges Show’s next chair shot, and hits him with a low blow
• The Mexican Aristocrat follows up with a ddt to the floor, which lays both me out...
• 5... Del Rio gets up!
• 8... And Show rises as well!
• Del Rio gets a few shots in on the giant, before the big man grabs the challenger and flings him into the ring steps
• Del Rio is down again...
• 8... But again the challenger rises
• Show picks up the steel steps to use as a weapon...
• Del rio rolls into the ring to avoid it
• Show pushes the steps into the ring
• But before the giant can enter himself, Del Rio drop kicks the steps into the big man’s face, laying him out!
• 3... Suddenly Alberto Del Rio is hit from behind while in the ring!
• It’s CM Punk! With the WWE Championship belt
• The WWE Champion picks up Del Rio and delivers GTS!
• The commentators work out that the reason Paul Heyman was there, was to promise the Big Show help in this match, if he attacked the Rock!
• CM Punk, finished laying out Del Rio, leaves ringside and heads upto the stage...
• Suddenly, The Rock charges out of the crowd and attacks Big Show!
• The two brawl for a few moments, before The Brahma Bull sets Big Show up for the Rock Bottom...
• And delivers it! Sending Big Show crashing through the announce table!!!!
• The Rock picks up a mic and starts counting for the referee!
• 1... The rock Locks eyes with CM Punk who is still on the stage
• 7... Del Rio is up!
• Winner and new World Heavyweight Champion: Alberto Del Rio!!!
Del Rio celebrates in the ring with the belt, while Rock and Punk continue their staredown, as we fade to black...
Antonio Cesaro def Zack Ryder
Kane def Epico
Sheamus and Randy Orton def Team Rhodes Scholars
The Miz def Drew McIntyre
Alberto Del Rio def The Big Show to win the World Heavyweight Championship!
Re: WWE 2013
WWE Saturday Morning Slam- 12 January 2013
Jey Uso w/ Jimmy Uso vs Michael McGillicutty
• Winner via Pinfall: Jey Uso
Randy Orton vs Damien Sandow w/Cody Rhodes
• Orton hits Sandow with a spinning powerslam early on in the match, to take control
• Orton meticulously works over Sandow for the next few minutes
• The viper hits a jumping knee for a two count
• Rhodes distracts Orton, allowing Sandow to roll him up for a two count.
• Sandow follows up with a powerslam to take control of the match.
• Sandow works over ortons leg for the next few minutes...
• Sandow backs Orton into a corner and starts beating on him
• Orton pushes him away and climbs to the top rope
• Sandow fights back, and joins Orton on the top rope...
• The two battle back and forth for a few seconds before Sandow wins it and delivers a superplex!
• Sandow Covers!
• Orton kicks out!
• Sandow is furious with the ref, who he accuses of counting slowly...
• Sandow turns back to Orton... Only to be met with an RKO!
• Orton covers...
• Winner Via Pinfall: Randy Orton
Orton celebrates his win, while Sandow and Rhodes glower at him from ringside, as Saturday Morning Slam goes off the air.
Re: WWE 2013
WWE Raw- January 14 2013
*** Opening Pyro***
In the Ring: Alberto Del Rio
Alberto Del Rio’s music hits and out comes the NEW World Heavyweight Champion!
Del Rio: This past Friday, I did what I promised all of you I would do. I fulfilled my destiny. I became the World Heavyweight Champion. Even with the odds stacked against me, I did not give up. Even when I took blow after blow from The Big Show, I did not give up. And even when Big Show, in a final act of desperation, got our coward of a WWE Champion to sneak attack me, I still did not give up. And so I stand before you, your World Heavyweight Champion! But, before we can celebrate, there is one small matter to take care of tonight. And that is CM Punk. This man attacked me, on Friday night. This man tried to cost me my world title. And so Punk, I’m challenging you now, come out here and face me!
After a long pause CM Punks music hits and the WWE Champion comes out.
CM Punk: You know what Alberto? I am impressed. It took you over a year but you’ve finally managed to win something since I took this title from you. So you want to challenge me? Why not. You against me. Tonight. Champion vs champion. It’ll be just like Survivor Series when I won this title. I’m going to enjoy seeing that look on your face when I made you tap.
Del Rio: You’ve got a deal Punk. You against me tonight. Champion vs Champion.
The two World Champions stare each other down as we go to commercial.
Match 1: Brodus Clay vs Wade Barret
• Barret attacks Clay before he can finish his dancing entrance
• The Intercontinental Champion sends Brodus into the ring post, and follows up with a back suplex to take the Big Man down
• Barret proceeds to dominate Clay, with the Funkasaurus unable to get a foothold in the match
• Barret hits the Winds of Change for a two count...
• Barret picks Clay up for a Wasteland, but Brodus clay counters into a powerslam for a two count...
• Clay sets Barret up for the Ah Funk It...
• .. But Barret counters into a Bullhammer!
• The Intercontinental Champion covers clay
• Winner via Pinfall: Wade Barret!
• Aftermath: Kofi Kingston’s music hits and the former IC champion comes down to the ring...
• Kofi challenges Barret to one more match for the Intercontinental title
• Barret says that he’ll find an opponent for him next week, and if Kofi wins, he gets another shot, but if Kofi looses he won’t get another shot as long as Barret is champion.
• Kofi accepts the challenge!
Promo: The Royal Rumble
Match 2: Santino Marrella vs Big Show
• Big Show is furious after his world title loss on Friday...
• Big Show is aggressive early on, totally dominating Santino
• Big Show continues to attack Marrella when he is in the corner, causing himself to get DQ’d!
• Winner via Disqualification: Santino Marrella!
• Big Show doesn’t seem to care, and continues to assault the Italian!
• Show hits Santino with a knockout punch, then sends him out of the ring.
• Big Show picks up Santino and chokeslams him through the announce table!
• Big Show then storms off, leaving a destroyed Santino in his wake.
Smackdown Rebound: Del Rio wins the world title with the help of the Rock
Match 3: Team Hell No vs The Primetime Players
• The Tag Team champions dominate from start to finish.
• The match ends when Daniel Bryan forces Darren Young to tap out to the yes lock
• Winners via Submission: Team Hell No!
• Aftermath: Team Rhodes Scholars music hits and they make their way out to the stage...
• Rhodes and Sandow claim that they deserve to have another match for the Tat Team titles
• Suddenly, The Uso’s music hits and the Samoan’s make their way out to the stage
• The Uso’s say that Team Rhodes Scholars have had their chance, and that it’s their time now!
• Daniel Bryan gets on the mic, and says that it’s only fair that at the Royal Rumble, we have a no1 contenders match, with the winners getting a title match
• Team Rhodes Scholars agree, and then attack The Uso’s laying them out on the stage!
Still to Come Tonight: Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes and Alberto Del Rio vs CM Punk
Match 4: Eve vs Kaitlyn
• If Kaitlyn wins she gets a shot at the Divas title at the Royal Rumble
• The two enjoy several minutes of back and forth action
• Eve finally sets Kaitlyn up for the Evesault!
• But Kaitlyn dodges it, and immediately rolls Eve up for the pin!
• Winner via Pinfall: Kaitlyn!
Match 5: Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes w/Damien Sandow
• Early on, Rhodes uses the tactic of throwing Orton out of the ring, and distracting the ref while Sandow beats on him
• Orton makes a comeback with a spinning powerslam
• The Viper then follows up with a spike ddt, but Rhodes roles out of the ring
• Before Orton can go after him the Shield hit the ring and start attacking Orton
• Winner via Disqualification: Randy Orton
• Sandow and Rhodes escape into the crowd.
• The Shield set Orton up for the triple powerbomb...
• ... Only to be interrupted by John Cena and Sheamus
• John Cena picks up a mic while Sheamus helps Orton to his feet...
• Cena says that the WWE superstars are sick of The Shield’s attacks
• Cena challenges The Shield to an anything goes 6 man tornado match next week
• Cena, Orton and Sheamus vs The Shield
• Vince McMahon’s music hits and the chairman of the board walks out
• Mr McMahon says that the match is official, and if the Shield don’t turn up, they will be fired!
In the Ring: Antonio Cesaro
• The United States Champion makes his way down to the ring to address the WWE Universe
• Cesaro speaks about he has been the United States Champion since Summerslam
• Cesaro speaks about how he has brought prestige to a previously worthless title
• Cesaro says he will become the first man to hold the WWE and US Titles simultaneously
• The Swis superstar says he will do all this by entering the royal rumble, and winning it in thirteen days time
• The Miz’s music hits and The Awesome one comes out
• The Miz tells Cesaro he has no chance at the rumble because Miz is entering too
• Cesaro attacks Miz and the two brawl up the ramp
• Cesaro hits Miz with the neutralizer on the stage, and stands over him with the US title
Match 6: Dolph Ziggler w/AJ & Big E Langston vs Ryback
• Ziggler spends the early parts of the match trying to avoid Ryback
• Ziggler rolls out of the ring and Ryback chases him...
• Mr money in the back turn around and sends him into the ringsteps
• Ziggler rolls Ryback into the ring and proceeds to work over him
• It only lasts about a minute however, as Ryback soon counters with a big boot!
• Ryback hits Ziggler with a running powerslam for a two count
• Ziggler tries to fight back into the match with several shots on Ryback, but Ryback soon flattens him with a powerful clothesline
• Big hungry follows up with a spinebuster and covers Ziggler...
• Ziggler Kicks out!
• Ryback is about to continue Ziggler’s beating when Big E Langston gets up on the ring apron
• Ryback shoulder charges Ziggler’s bodyguard, sending him flying into the barricade
• Ziggler uses this time to get himself to his feet and hit Ryback from behind with a Zig Zag!
• Ziggler covers Big Hungry!
• Winner via Pinfall: Dolph Ziggler!
Main Event: CM Punk w/Paul Heyman vs Alberto Del Rio
• The two world champions start the match by feeling each other out, not going for any major moves
• Suddenly, Del Rio hits Punk with a German suplex and gets a two count
• Punk fights back with several kicks to the sides of Del Rio
• The WWE Champion sends Del Rio into the corner and hits a high knee and running bulldog
• Punk covers the Mexican aristocrat but only gets two...
• Punk looks to continue dominating but Del Rio rolls him up, getting a two count
• The two competitors exchange several blows, before knocking each other down with a double clothesline...
• As they both get up, Punk leaps into action, knocking Del Rio down, and locking in the Anaconda Vice!
• The commentators remind us that this was the very same move that won Punk the title over 400 days ago
• Del Rio is able to get a foot on the ropes to break the hold!
• CM Punk pulls Del Rio towards the centre of the ring and prepares to lock the Anaconda vice in again...
• Del Rio rolls punk up and turns it into a cross Armbreaker!
• Punk is obviously struggling, and too far from the ropes to break the hold!
• Suddenly Big Show hits the ring, hitting Del Rio with a powerful splash!
• Winner via DQ: Alberto Del Rio
• Big Show throws The World Champion to the outside, and proceeds to chokeslam him onto the floor Big Show storms off, up the ramp, leaving an unconscious Del Rio in his wake
• CM Punk staggers to his feet in the ring, and begins taunting Del Rio...
• Without Warning, The rock hits the ring and attacks Punk from behind
• Paul Heyman sneaks up behind the rock and hits him over the head with the WWE Title belt!
• CM Punk follows up by hitting the most electrifying man in all of entertainment with a GTS!
• CM Punk stands over an incapacitated Rock taunting him with the WWE title belt as we go off the air!
Wade Barret def Brodus Clay
Santino Marella def The Big Show via DQ
Team Hell No def The Primetime Players
Kaitlyn def Eve
Randy Orton def Cody Rhodes via DQ
Dolph Ziggler def Ryback
Alberto Del Rio def CM Punk via DQ
Royal Rumble Matches so far:
The Royal Rumble Match
WWE Championship: CM Punk (c) vs The Rock
Divas Championship: Eve (c) vs Kaitlyn
No1 Contenders Match for WWe Tag Team Titles: Team Rhodes Scholars vs The Usos
Re: WWE 2013
what's this ?
I don't understand!
Re: WWE 2013
What don't you understand?
It's a Be the Booker.
Re: WWE 2013
WWE Main Event- 16 January 2013
Match 1: Ryback vs William Regal
• The commentators mention the history between these two (Regal was Ryback’s pro in NXT)
• Regal is quick to attack Big Hungry, sending him into the corner, and stomping on him
• Ryback soon fights back with a big boot and spinebuster
• Ryback dominates Regal for several minutes before finally finishing off his former mentor with Shellshocked!
• Winner via Pinfall: Ryback
Match 2: Dolph Ziggler w/ AJ and Big E Langston vs The Great Khali w/ Natalya and Hornswoggle
• Ziggler uses his quickness to his advantage, not letting Khali control the match at any point...
• Khali finally counters with a Khali chop for a two count
• While Ziggler managed to kick out, Khali gains control of the match, and proceeds to work over Ziggler
• After using his weight to step on Ziggler several times, Khali picks him up to drop him from Khali’s full height
• The Punjabi Playboy covers the show off...
• Ziggler kicks out and the match continues!
• Ziggler is soon able to gain the upper hand and lock in a sleeperhold by jumping onto Khali’s back
• Khali is worn down by the hold but eventually forces Ziggler into the turnbuckle to break the sleeper
• Khali hits Ziggler with a big boot and sets him up for the Punjabi Plunge...
• But, AJ gets up on the ring apron to distract the referee, allowing Ziggler to low blow the Punjabi Playboy!
• The Show off then finishes him off with a Zig Zag!
• Winner via Pinfall: Dolph Ziggler!
• Dolph, Big E and AJ celebrate over the fallen Khali as we go off the air!
Re: WWE 2013
WWE Superstars- 17 January 2013
Coming up tonight: At the Royal Rumble it may be Punk vs Rock, but tonight, it’s Funk vs Rock, as The Funkasaurus Brodus Clay takes on Jinder Mahal of The three Man Rock Band!
Match 1: Primo & Epico vs Zack Ryder and Yoshi Tatsu
• Primo & Epico isolate Yoshi Tatsu for much over the match...
• Tatsu finally tags in Zack Ryder, and the long island iced Z clears house!
• Zack Ryder connects with a Zack Attack on Primo, while Yoshi Tatsu crossbodies Epico on the outside of the ring!
• Ryders covers Primo for the victory!
• Winners via Pinfall: Zack Ryder and Yoshi Tatsu
In The Ring: Curt Hawkins
Hawkins: It’s taken me several months but I have finally returned to all of you from my grievous injury. Now your children finally have a true hero to look up to. Now each and every one of you has the perfect idol to model yourself after. And he stands right here in front of you all. The man, the legend... Curt Hawkins. It is because of my incredible in ring abilities, that Mr McMahon has entrusted the fate of new WWE stars to me. From now on, each and every week here on WWE Superstars, you will see your hero take on one of the local wrestlers. If, in the upset of the century, one of these local athletes is able to defeat your hero, then they will earn a WWE contract. So hear is your first victim right now
Match 2: Curt Hawkins vs Stevie Johnson
• Hawkins dominates Johnson for almost the entire match
• Johnson does manage to get in a burst of offence, and rolls Hawkins up...
• ... but only gets a two count
• Hawkins quickly regains control and finishes Johnson off with a heat seeking elbow!
• Winner via Pinfall: Curt Hawkins!
Match 3: Brodus Clay vs Jinder Mahal w/ Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre
• Mahal is able to hold his own against clay for several minutes...
• Slater and McIntyre both get on the ring apron to interfere but are knocked down by The Funkasaurus
• Clay hits Jinder Mahal with a splash but only gets a two count...
• Heath Slater distracts the referee, which allows Jinder Mahal to hit Clay right in the funk!
• Mahal covers the big man but the Funkasaurus kicks out at two!
• Hits Mahal with a ferocious clothesline, and sets up the Ah Funk It...
• Before he can connect, Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre run into the ring and attack Clay!
• Winner via DQ: Brodus Clay!
• Aftermath: Slater, McIntyre and Mahal beat on Clay, each taking their turn to hit their finisher on the fallen Funkasaurus!
• We go off the air with 3MB standing over Clay’s unconscious body...
Zack Ryder and Yoshi Tatsu def Primo & Epico
Curt Hawkins def Local Jobber
Brodus Clay def Jinder Mahal via DQ
Re: WWE 2013
WWE Smackdown- 19 January 2013
Intro: We are just nine days away from what is shaping up to be a massive Royal Rumble PPV. And what a show we have tonight! General manager Booker T made the announcement yesterday on WWE.com, Big Show will have his rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship at the Royal Rumble. In addition, both the contenders in that match will be in action tonight... in a beat the clock challenge! And the winner of the challenge will get to choose the stipulation for the match at the Royal Rumble! And as if that weren’t enough... two of the favourites to win the Royal Rumble will face off tonight, as Randy Orton face Sheamus!
*Alberto Del Rio’s music hits, and the world champion strolls to the ring...
Match 1: Alberto Del Rio vs Cody Rhodes w/Damien Sandow
• This is a beat the clock challenge match, so Alberto needs to win, and win it faster than Big Show wins his match tonight...
• The two exchange blows to open the match, before Rhodes takes control with a legsweep...
• Rhodes works over Del Rio, stomping on the struggling champion...
• The essence of moustachioed magnificence hits the Mexican Aristocrat with a vertical suplex for a two count...
• Rhodes throws Del Rio out of the ring and distracts the referee...
• Sandow goes to attack the essence of excellence, but the champion counters, sending The Lord of Literature headfirst into the ringpost!
• Del Rio slides into the ring and hits Rhodes with a vicious clothesline
• The champion follows up with a neckbreaker for a two count...
• Del Rio hits Rhodes with a fisherman’s suplex, followed by a German suplex, but again only gets two...
• The Essence of Excellence sets Rhodes up for a rung bulldog, but the former Intercontinental champion counters...
• Rhodes runs straight for the ringropes... and springboards into Del Rio for a disaster kick!
• Rhodes covers the world champion!
• Del Rio kicks out!
• Rhodes sets Del Rio up for the Cross Rhodes, but The Mexican Aristocrat counters with an uppercut
• Rhodes staggers back to the turnbuckle...
• Del Rio charges in and hits Rhodes with a step up enzeguri!
• An incapacitated Rhodes falls to the mat, and is covered by Del Rio...
• Winner via Pinfall: Alberto Del Rio
• Del Rio sets Big Show a time of 11:26 if the Giant wants to pick the stipulation at the Royal Rumble
Coming up tonight: Big Show vs Miz in the beat the clock challenge... And Sheamus vs Randy Orton!
Match 2: Royal rumble Qualifying match: R-Truth vs David Otunga
• The winner of this gets a place in the Royal Rumble match...
• Truth dances around his opponent to frustrate him...
• Otunga soon puts a stop to this with a thunderous clothesline.
• Otunga tries to dominate R-Truth, but the former US Champion hits a Lie detector out of nowhere!
• Truth covers Otunga for the 1...2...3!
• Winner via Pinfall: R-Truth!
Raw Recap: Alberto Del Rio vs CM Punk is interrupted by the Big Show
Match 3: Randy Orton vs Sheamus
• The match starts slowly, with the two fan favourites feeling each other out...
• The momentum switches back and forth, with neither star being able to get the upper hand...
• Orton hits an inverted backbreaker, but only for a two count...
• Sheamus hits Orton with an Irish Curse but again, only for two...
• Sheamus takes control of the match following his signature move, and sets Orton up for The Celtic Cross...
• But Orton gets out of it and goes for an RKO!
• But Sheamus counters immediately, and pushes Orton out of the ring...
• Before these two can finish their match, The Shield hits the ring and attacks both wrestlers...
• Winner: No Contest
• Dean Ambrose on the outside throws Orton into the steel ring steps!
• Sheamus holds his ground in the ring and hits Roman Reigns with a Brogue kick!
• But is low blowed from behind by Dean Ambrose!
• Rollins and Ambrose assault Sheamus in the ring, allowing Roman Reigns to recover and join them...
• The trio finishes off by Triple powerbombing Sheamus
• The Shield then turns its attention to Orton, who is struggling outside the ring...
• The trio assault Orton even more, sending him into the ringpost, ringsteps and barricade
• They finally finish up by triple powerbombing Orton through the announce table!
• The Shield exit through the crowd, leaving destruction in their wake!
Match 4: Handicap Match: Brodus Clay vs 3MB (Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater) w/ Jinder Mahal
• This is a chance for Brodus clay to get revenge after the beating he received from 3MB on WWE superstars...
• McIntyre and Slater frequently use their advantage to double team their opponent...
• Brodus Clay finally isolates Heath Slater, not allowing him to tag in McIntyre
• The Funkasaurus connects with a powerful splash on Slater, but his pin is broken up at two by McIntyre!
• Before Drew can escape back to his corner, Clay slams into him, connecting with the Aw Funk It, which lays McIntyre out!
• Jinder Mahal rushes into the ring to assist his allies, only to be met with the Aw Funk It too!
• Heath Slater staggers to his feet, only to be met by a third AW Funk It by the funkasaurus!
• Clay covers Slater...
• Winner Via Pinfall: Brodus Clay
• Aftermath: Brodus Clay celebrates his revenge over 3MB!
Coming up next: Big Show vs Miz in the beat the clock challenge
Main Event: The Miz vs Big Show
• Big Show has to beat Del Rio’s time of 11:26
• Miz dances around big show, hitting with several short jabs...
• The Awesome one brings the Giant down with a kick to the back of the leg
• The Miz flaws the big man with a neckbreaker, but only gets a two count...
• The Awesome one refuses to relent however, repeatedly stomping on the Giant’s chest...
• Miz goes to the top rope for a diving elbow...
• ... But the former world champion regains his feet and swats him out of the air!
• The Big Show powerslams the Awesome one to fully take control of the match
• Show corners Miz near the turnbuckle, and uses his giant hands to deliver devastating chops to Miz’s chest...
• Big Show proceeds to manhandle Miz with ease, hitting multiple powerful moves
• Miz finally brings down the big man with a drop toehold which sends the former world champ into the turnbuckle
• Miz doesn’t relent stomping away until the referee reaches four
• The Miz backs off, but comes running back to deliver his patented corner clothesline!
• The awesome one covers the Giant!
• But The former World Champion kicks out again
• The Miz pulls Show to his feet, and prepares for a skull crushing finale...
• But Show counters and sets Miz up for the chokeslam!
• *Alberto Del Rio’s music blares over the loudspeakers*
• The world Champion rushes out and down to ringside to distract The Big Show, with just over a minute left on the clock!
• Del Rio gets up on the ring apron...
• ... Only to be met with a powerful knockout punch by The Big Show!
• The Blow sends Alberto Del Rio sprawling to the floor at ringside!
• Before Big Show can turn around, he is attacked from behind by The Miz
• The Awesome one sets up a skull crushing finale with 30 seconds on the clock!
• Big Show turns around and smashes Miz a ferocious knockout punch!
• The no1 contender covers Miz...
• Winner Via Pinfall in 11:09 seconds: The Big Show!
• Big Show picks up a microphone and looks over the unconscious Del Rio and Miz...
• Big Show: I think I know what match we’ll be having at The Royal Rumble Alberto. You’ve just seen firsthand what I can do. And you might be unconscious now, but when you wake up, I’m sure your buddy Ricardo will be able to tell you that the match we’re going to be having in nine days time... IS A KNOCKOUT MATCH!
• Big Show laughs over the lifeless bodies of his opponents as we fade to black!
Smackdown Quick Results:
Alberto Del Rio def Cody Rhodes
R-Truth def David Otunga
Randy Orton vs Sheamus fought to a no contest
Brodus Clay def: Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre
Big Show def The Miz
Royal Rumble Card so far:
The Royal Rumble Match
WWE Championship: CM Punk (c) vs The Rock
World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto Del Rio vs Big Show in a knockout match
Divas Championship: Eve (c) vs Kaitlyn
No1 Contenders Match for WWE Tag Team Titles: Team Rhodes Scholars vs The Usos
Re: WWE 2013
WWE Saturday Morning Slam- 19 January 2013
Match 1: Jimmy Uso w/ Jey Uso vs Primo w/ Epico
• Jimmy Uso wins it with a Samoan diving Splash
• Winner Via Pinfall: Jimmy Uso
Match 2: Kane w/ Daniel Bryan vs Michael McGillicutty
• The Big Red Machine dominates the match from start to finish ...
• Kane hits Mcgillicutty with a powerslam, backbreaker and diving clothesline before finally finishing him off with a Chokeslam
• Winner via Pinfall: Kane
• The WWE Tag Team Champions celebrate as we go off the air
WWE have announced on their official website, WWE.com, that there will be multiple changes to the current 2013 pay per view schedule. The PPV, “Extreme Rules”, which was scheduled to take place in late May, has been moved to the fifth of May. In addition a new PPV is to be introduced in late May/ early June, with WWE using the name of a former PPV from that time of year, “Judgement Day”. There will be another pay per view taking place in late June, the name of which has not yet been announced. WWE has also stated that further changes to the 2013 pay per view schedule could be coming, with Hell in a Cell and TLC both rumoured to be under threat.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.