WWE TLC: Tables Ladders and Chairs – Sunday 16 December 2012
Pre-show: Ted DiBiase & Joe Hennig def. Kofi Kingston & R-Truth
TLC begins with a video package on the John Cena vs CM Punk match:
- CM Punk defeats Ryback in the main event of Survivor Series to retain the WWE Championship and make it 365 days as WWE Champion.
- John Cena wins a Fatal Fourway match to become #1 contender to the WWE Championship.
- Raw GM Jerry Lawler announces Punk will defend against Cena in a TLC match.
- Cena: "This match is about more than the WWE Championship. It is about my redemption. Becoming WWE Champion at TLC is the only way I get another shot at The Rock. I need that shot."
- Punk: "Defeating John Cena is a formality, I've done it before and I will do it again."
- Edge: "Nothing about TLC is a formality, it ends careers."
- Paul Heyman: "John Cena can bring as many tables, as many ladders, as many chairs as he likes. I will bring the sword to slay his WWE Championship dreams once and for all."
Live in the arena, a firework display fires and the crowd cheer as JR, Michael Cole and JBL welcome viewers to TLC. The arena is strewn with tables, ladders and chairs – in particular an area near the stage that has 4 tables stacked on top of each other and a very tall ladder.
JR: "Ladies and gentlemen tonight will have a drastic impact on the future of WWE as we head into the new year. For John Cena, tonight offers perhaps his last chance to get the better of CM Punk and become WWE Champion. But arguably more important to Cena is the chance for redemption against The Rock. For our Champion CM Punk it is all about respect at any cost, he sees John Cena as a roadblock between him and Rock. It's going to be a classic tonight folks.
JBL: "I can't wait for this guys, let's kick things off in style!"
The bell rings and Justin Roberts stands in the ring.
Roberts: "The following contest... is a ladder match for the WWE Tag Team Championships!"
The camera focuses on the titles hanging above the ring as Rey Mysterio's music hits to a big cheer from the crowd. Mysterio and Sin Cara appear in matching colours and make their way to the ring as the announcers speak.
Roberts: "Introducing first, the challengers. The team of Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio!"
Cole: "Guys a ladder match would normally give this pair of high-flyers the advantage, but given their injuries sustained at the hands of Rhodes Scholars I think they are underdogs tonight."
JBL: "You might be right Michael but Rey Mysterio has made a career out of being the underdog and I think they can pull it off tonight."
They then feed to a replay of Damien Sandow pinning Mysterio with his feet on the ropes at Survivor Series to help Rhodes Scholars retain the Tag Titles.
JR: "Yes folks it's a second chance for Sin Cara to win his first championship here in WWE after they were cheated out of the Tag Titles at Survivor Series, but Rhodes Scholars are less than impressed at Booker T for booking this match."
A replay of Rhodes Scholars attacking Mysterio and Sin Cara backstage with a ladder backstage is shown as the announcers continue talking.
Cole: "That's right Jim, Sandow and Rhodes taking things into their own hands when they attacked their opposition. But it's backfired on them – attacking Rey and Sin Cara with ladders has landed them in a match that theoretically suits The Luchadors."
Rhodes Scholars then make their way to the ring wearing matching pink trunks, but are greeted by Mysterio and Sin Cara who connect with duel suicide dives to begin the match. The Luchadors dominate the early going with an array of high-flying moves before Rhodes Scholars capitalise on their injuries.
At the fifteen minute mark, two ladders are positioned in the middle of the ring. Rey and Cara climb one, Sandow and Rhodes climb the other. Mysterio sacrifces himself, jumping from his ladder to knock over the one Rhodes Scholars are climbing. All three men crash to the outside, drawing a massive reaction from the crowd. Sin Cara grabs the belts and the crowd cheer!
Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara def. Rhodes Scholars to become Tag Team Champions
Sin Cara celebrates on top of the ladder with the other three men still down. The announcers talk over a replay of the high spots from the match.
JR: "Just take a look at the selflessness of Rey Mysterio here – I mean a move like that could end your career if it goes wrong. Mysterio lays his body on the line and the large risk has large rewards, The Luchardors are the new Tag Champions!"
Back live, Sin Cara is helping Rey to his feet while Rhodes Scholars remain down outside the ring. The Luchadors hold their titles high and the crowd cheer.
An advert for the Jan 7th episode of Raw airs – The Rock returns!
Cole: "I can already feel the electricity in the air, The Rock is coming home!"
Live in the arena, Christian's music hits to a cheer from the crowd, Justin Roberts is in the ring.
Roberts: "The following contest, scheduled for one fall, is for the Intercontinental Championship! Introducing first, the challenger. From Toronto Canada, CHRISTIAN!"
The announcers speak as Christian makes his entrance.
JBL: "Big night for Christian here guys, first pay-per-view back since returning and he's got a shot at a prestigious championship."
A replay of Christian defeating Miz in a non-title match on Main Event is shown as the announcers continue.
Cole: "That's right John and he earned this match when he knocked off the Intercontinental Champion in non-title action on Main Event a few weeks ago."
The camera focuses on Christian's bandaged ankle.
JR: "But gentlemen it's going to be no walk in the park for Christian – that ankle is heavily strapped and if the last few weeks are anything to go by we know Christian is not 100% going into this match."
Miz then makes his entrance to a flood of boos.
Roberts: "His opponent, from Cleveland Ohio, he is the current WWE Intercontinental Champion... The Miz!"
JBL: "And this aint The Miz's first rodeo guys, love him or hate him he is our Intercontinental Champion because he gets the job done when it matters most. You might see him lose non-title matches, but with his mind set on breaking Honky Tonk's record you know Miz will pull anything out of the hat to make sure he walks out of here with that gold around his waist tonight."
The Miz def. Christian to retain the Intercontinental Championship
- Christian dominates the early-going before Miz baseball slides the injured ankle.
- At the seven minute mark, Miz connects with a Skull Crushing Finale. Christian kicks out at two, popping the crowd!
- Miz picks up Christian and looks to land a Killswitch, but Christian counters and hits a Skull Crushing Finale of his own. Both men are down.
- Christian gets to his feet first and signals for a Spear, crouching in the corner in the style of Edge. Miz gets to his feet, but as Christian runs toward Miz the ankle gives way.
- Christian screams in pain, Miz capitalises and connects with a second Skull Crushing Finale for the win.
Miz celebrates as Christian clutches the ankle in the ring.
JBL: "It doesn't look good for Christian here guys, he's only just come back from injury and it looks like that ankle is causing him some real problems."
JR: "You're right John, but you have to compliment The Miz on targetting Christian's injury and using it to his advantage. Not a lot of people backed him going into tonight, but it looks like he will walk into the new year as Intercontinental Champion."
Backstage, Josh Matthews has a microphone in the interview position.
Matthews: "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time... The Viper, Randy Orton!" Randy, we are just moments away from your Tables match with Alberto Del Rio. Your thoughts?"
Orton: "Back at Hell In A Cell when Alberto Del Rio made me tap out, I came to the realisation that things need to change. And ever since I have promised that I would get back to my ruthless best. I thought I'd made that point clear to Alberto at Survivor Series when I not only beat him, I RKOd him through the announce table. He's foolish enough to come back for more and I am happy to serve it to him. Only this time, there will be no coming back."
Live in the arena, tables have been laid around the edge of the ring and Justin Roberts is in the ring with Ricardo Rodrigues.
Roberts: "The following contest is a Tables Match! Introducing at this time, Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez".
The crowd boo as Ricardo introduces Del Rio in his native language, and Del Rio heads toward the ring as the announcers speak.
Cole: "Guys this all began 2 months ago at Hell In A Cell. Alberto Del Rio got a submission victory over The Viper, and went on to declare himself the new Apex Predator of WWE. Orton didn't take kindly to this, he won the rematch at Survivor Series and then delivered an RKO through our announce table."
JBL: "That's right Michael, and that RKO kept Del Rio out for weeks. He returned with a bang a couple of weeks back when he returned the favor and hit Orton with an RKO of his own, sending him through our table on SmackDown. Booker T ordered a rubber match for these guys to settle their difference, but with so much emotion in this feud it's going to be more like a fight!"
Randy Orton's music then hits. Orton pauses at the top of the stage, staring down Del Rio.
Roberts: "His opponent, from St Louis Missouri, Randy Orton!"
Orton storms the ring and the match is underway.
Randy Orton def. Alberto Del Rio
- At the ten minute mark, Orton has set a table up in the middle of the ring. He takes Del Rio to the top rope and looks to Superplex him through the table, but Ricardo manages to move the table out of the way just in time.
- Five minutes later, Del Rio and Orton are trading blows outside the ring. Del Rio spits in the face of Orton, drawing massive heat. Del Rio then tries to run away and an angry Viper chases him up the ramp.
- Del Rio climbs the extra-tall ladder in a bid to get away from Orton. The crowd cheer as Orton grabs the ladder, Del Rio begs off but Orton pushes the ladder over, sending Del Rio crashing through the pile of tables set up at the side of the stage.
Del Rio is motionless underneath the wreckage and Orton simply smiles. The announcers talk over a replay of the incident.
JR: "Good God in heaven, Orton might have killed him!"
JBL: "Orton did promise the world that he would end Del Rio once and for all Jim!"
Cole: "Nobody is going to argue with Orton now – he is definitely back to his deadly best."
Outside the arena, Paul Heyman is standing at the entrance with CM Punk.
Heyman: "I could get a disguise!?"
Punk: "Paul, calm down. I am the best in the world, and as much as I love your company, it's only John Cena. I've beat John Cena a million times, the only difference this time is I get to beat the dude with some weapons too. You go home and relax, in a few weeks you will be by my side as I make Dwayne tap out like the Fairy he is."
Heyman hugs Punk before Punk enters the arena. Heyman is then seen getting his phone out of his pocket before we head back to the arena, where Zack Ryder's music hits to a good reaction from the crowd.
Roberts: "The following contest is for the United States Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, from Long Island New York, Zack Ryder!"
Ryder makes his trademark entrance as the announcers speak.
Cole: "It was one year ago at TLC that Zack Ryder won his only singles Championship in WWE when he became US Champion. His career has hit a dead-end since then, but tonight Ryder has the chance to get back on track."
JBL: "Yeah Michael but the guy's a clown, he has absolutely no chance against a man in Antonio Cesaro who has successfully defended his championship against some of the legends of our great sport. This is going to be a massacre."
Antonio Cesaro's music then hits and he appears to a chorus of boos, waving an American flag above his head.
Roberts: "And his opponent, from Switzerland. He is the current United States Champion. Antonio Cesaro."
Cesaro confidently enters the ring and the match begins.
Zack Ryder def. Antonio Cesario to win the United States Championship
JR: "Oh my God he's done it, Zack Ryder has won the title!"
- For the first eight minutes Cesaro completely dominates Ryder.
- Cesaro drops Ryder with an uppercut and goes for the cover, but picks Ryder's shoulders up off the mat and breaks the count.
- Cesaro mocks Ryder's "Woo Woo Woo" hand-gesture before locking his hands in place for the Neutraliser, but Ryder counters with a backdrop. He then lands a Rough Ryder out of nowhere and gets the 3, the crowd exploding with cheers!
Roberts: "Here is your winner and NEW United States Champion... Zack Ryder!"
JBL: "This is the greatest travesty I have ever seen, how on Earth has this happened?"
Ryder takes the belt from ringside and runs into the crowd, where he celebrates with his Dad as the crowd continue to cheer.
Cole: "Call it what you like John, but Zack Ryder has sent the WWE Universe absolutely crazy! We have a new United States Champion."
JBL: "We have a joke is what we have."
Backstage, Josh Matthews is once again in the interview position.
Matthews: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time... John Cena! John tonight you resume your classic rivalry with CM Punk when you challenge for his WWE Championship in a Tables Ladders and Chairs match. John how do you prepare for something like that?"
Cena: "You know usually I would throw a fruity pebble joke in here, but tonight isn't the night for jokes. Damn, this is the most important night of my career. There are two things I need in my life more than anything else in the world, and CM Punk is standing in the way of both of them – the WWE Championship, and a second shot at The Rock. 2012 has not been my year – I lost to The Rock, I lost to CM Punk, hell I even lost to John Laurinitis. But a win for me tonight gives me the chance to set all of that right. To tonight when I climb that ladder and I reach for the belt, I am reaching for something more than the WWE Championship – I am reaching for redemption. And there isn't a man walking this planet who is going to stop me from showing up on Raw tomorrow night and declaring that the champ... is... here!"
Back in the arena the camera is on the announcers, who narrate over highlights of the night so far.
Cole: "Guys it has been an incredible night so far here at TLC! We crowned new Tag Team Champions in Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara..."
A replay of Mysterio sacrificing himself to take out Rhodes Scholars is down.
JR: "Remarkable stuff right there – but the Intercontinental Championship did not change hands, The Miz retaining over Christian. But what followed that match has to be seen to be believed...
They replay Del Rio falling from the tallest ladder through a pile of tables.
JR: "... Randy Orton winning his Tables match in conclusive style. Ladies and gentlemen I have received word that Alberto Del Rio has understandably sustained a number or serious injured following that fall, the early prognosis is that Del Rio will be out until at least WrestleMania."
JBL: "Randy proving to the world that he is willing to put careers at risk to get his own way. And let's not forget the biggest tragedy of this night, Zack Ryder once again becoming United States Champion."
Cole: "You really don't like Zack Ryder do you?"
Kane's pyro suddenly hits and the crowd boo. The Big Red Machine appears on stage accompanied by AJ, and he makes his way to the ring.
JR: "This is going to be a big one. The Big Red Machine and AJ are the most twisted people I have ever met, I know Ryback loves a fight but I fear he may have bitten off more than he can chew here."
Cole: "Ryback does have a victory over Kane to his name Jim, that's why this all started. But Kane and AJ don't take kindly to defeat..."
Ryback's music then hits and he makes his usual entrance.
Cole: "As for Ryback, he hasn't won a pay-per-view match in months after 2 unsuccessful attempts to become WWE Champion. He needs the win tonight to get back in that title picture."
Ryback def. Kane via Disqualification
- A physical, hard-hitting match goes 12 minutes with even offense.
- At 13 minutes, Ryback lands ShellShock on Kane but AJ hops the apron to distract the referee. By the time the referee makes the count, Kane kicks out at 2.
- As Kane gets back to his feet, Ryback is in the corner signalling for a MeatHook Clothesline. AJ grabs at Ryback's ankle, causing enough of a distraction to buy Kane some time. Kane ducks the Meathook attempt and drops Ryback with a Chokeslam... Ryback kicks out at two!
- Kane is furious, and orders AJ to bring a chair into the ring. AJ places the chair on the mat, and Kane signals for a Tombstone.
- Kane drops Ryback's head on the chair with the Tombstone, causing the DQ.
The crowd boo as Kane shoots his pyro and he exits the ring with AJ.
JR: "I think it's clear here that this was never about winning the match for these two. Kane wanted to show the world that he is to be feared, and I think he has achieved that tonight."
JBL: "Not the way Ryback wanted to get back to winning ways, he's going to be hurting tomorrow."
Cole: "I don't think things are settled between these two gentlemen, Ryback is going to want revenge for that Tombstone."
The camera then shifts back to the announcers, who feed to the traditional "Royal Rumble by Numbers" advert.
Live in the arena, Sheamus's music hits to a big reaction from the crowd. Sheamus appears with a bandage around his head.
Roberts: "The following contest is a Chairs match! Introducing first, from Dublin Ireland, Sheamus!"
Cole: "You see here ladies and gentlemen Sheamus wearing a bandage around his head. The reason for this – a vicious chair shot to the head of Sheamus from his opponent tonight Wade Barrett."
JBL: "You know when an Englishman and an Irishman get in there it's going to be brutal – but aside from that these guys just plain don't like each other!"
JR: "I gotta point out too, Wade Barrett was fined a substantial amount of money for that chair shot this week... but there will be no sanctions tonight, these two can do as they please with those chairs."
Wade Barrett then makes his entrance with a chair already in hand, Sheamus greets him on the ramp and the pair start swinging chairs!
Sheamus def. Wade Barrett
JR: "A crushing High Cross from Sheamus, a move we've not seen him use for a number of months."
- At the 9 minute mark, Sheamus kicks out of Wasteland. Barrett immediatley repeats the move but this time drops Sheamus on a chair, but he still kicks out!
- Sheamus connects with a Brogue Kick at the 11 minute mark, but in his weakened state it takes him a few moments to make the cover and Barrett kicks out at 2.
- At 14 minutes, Sheamus lands another Brogue Kick, sending Barrett to the outside. Sheamus takes two chair and stands them up in the ring. He brings Barrett back in the ring, sets him up for the High Cross and drops Barrett through the chairs. The crowd pops and Sheamus gets the win.
JBL: "An amazing fight between these two brawlers, it took a brutal ending to keep Barrett down."
Cole: "You've gotta wonder what is next for Sheamus and Barrett. We can now head backstage where Josh Matthews is standing by."
Backstage, Josh Matthews is in the interview position.
Matthews: "Thank you Michael. Joining me at this time, the World Heavyweight Champion, the Big Show. Show, you're moments away from defending your championship against a man who has made you tap out twice in the last few days..."
Show doesn't take kindly to the remark, knocking Matthews clean out. Show grabs the mic from the floor.
Show: "That right there Josh is exactly what is about to happen to Daniel Bryan." *Show stares into the camera* "I will snap Daniel Bryan in half. Tonight I put right the injustice of last year when Bryan stole my championship. Tonight I steal his pride and his dignity as I leave him broken in the middle of the ring."
Show throws the mic at Matthews, who still hasn't moved.
Live in the arena, Justin Roberts is once again in the ring.
Roberts: "The following contest, scheduled for one fall... is for the World Heavyweight Championship!"
Daniel Bryan's music then hits to a big cheer from the crowd along with YES! chants, and as Bryan appears on stage it becomes apparent he has trimmed his beard.
JBL: "Would you look at that, someone shaved the goat!"
JR: "Big fight feel in the air here gents, a true David vs Goliath match. It's the unmatched technical ability of Daniel Bryan against the strength and size of Big Show."
Cole: "That's right and we've seen both used to good effect these last few weeks – Bryan has made Randy Orton, Kane and even Show tap out of late, while Show can seemingly knock out anything that moves."
JR: "You hit the nail on the head right there Michael, the trick for Bryan is to keep moving and not give Show the chance to land that massive WMD."
Big Show's music then hits and the World Champion makes his way to the ring for formal ring introductions.
Roberts: "Introducing first, the challenger... from Aberdeen Washington, he is the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship... Daniel Bryan!"
The crowd once again erupts with cheers before Roberts continues.
Roberts: "And his opponent, from Tampa Florida, he is the World Heavyweight Champion... The Big Show!"
Big heat for Show, the bell rings and the match is underway.
Big Show def. Daniel Bryan to retain the World Heavyweight Championship
- Show dominates the first 7 minutes, over-powering Bryan and using power moves to highlight the strength advantage.
- Bryan makes the comeback at 8 minutes, dropkicking the knees of Show and grounding the Giant. Bryan continues to work the legs of Show before locking in a Sharpshooter. The crowd cheer at the move, but Show gets to the ropes.
- At 11 minutes, Show attempts a top rope move but is caught in mid-air by Show. Show delivers a Cholkeslam, but Bryan kicks out at 2 and the crowd pops.
- Show dominates for the next 4 minutes, delivering chops and slams to Bryan.
- At 16 minutes, Show throws Bryan outside the ring and following him out. He attempts a Spear, but Bryan avoids the contact and Show goes crashing through the timekeeper barrier.
- Bryan smartly rolls back into the ring, breaking the referees count. Show is groggy, and as he gets to his feet he is greeted by a suicide dive from Bryan!
- Bryan gets back in the ring and starts to scream at Show: "Get in here and fight BITCH!"
- Show is angered, he storms into the ring but Bryan is quick on his feet and once again grounds Show with an array of kicks. Bryan lands a top-rope diving headbutt, but again it's only good for 2!
- Bryan then starts screaming Yes before applying the Yes Lock. JR: "This is it, Show has tapped before to this move and he's surely going to do the same again."
- The crowd's cheers soon turn to boos, Show manages to power to hit feet with Bryan still applying the hold. He rams Bryan into the turnbuckle, causing Bryan to release the hold.
- Both men get to their feet at the same time at 21 minutes, Bryan charges at Show but is met with a massive WMD. Show quickly makes the cover and retains his Championship.
Show demands his title from ringside and stands tall in the ring as Bryan remains motionless in the ring.
JR: "You can't argue with the effort Daniel Bryan put in tonight, he threw everything at Show. But in the end the Giant only needed one WMD to stop Bryan in his tracks, Big Show is still the Champion."
JBL: "I cannot believe Show powered out of the Yes Lock, amazing display from Show tonight."
Cole: "You're right John, great match from both men here. The question is who on earth is going to be able to stop Show?"
The camera then moves to the announcers.
Cole: "Gentlemen, it's main event time. For the last 18 months, one man has had the better of John Cena – CM Punk. It's perhaps Cena's last chance tonight, he needs to win here to get a second shot at The Rock and prove his place in the main event over CM Punk was justified."
We feed to a video package:
- Money In The Bank 2011 – CM Punk defeats John Cena to become WWE Champion.
- SummerSlam 2011 – CM Punk defeats John Cena to become Undisputed WWE Champion.
- Raw 1000 – John Cena becomes the first man to unsuccessfully cash in Money In The Bank, CM Punk is still the Champion.
- Night Of Champions 2012 – Cena vs Punk ends in a tie, CM Punk smashes Cena with the WWE Championship
- Cena: "TLC offers me the chance to correct two major wrongs in my life. I can finally defeat CM Punk to become WWE Champion..."
- The Rock defeats John Cena at WrestleMania 28.
- Cena: "... and I can go on to defend that Championship against The Rock at the Royal Rumble. I need that second shot at Rock more than anyone can imagine."
- Punk: "You will show me some respect – defeating you at TLC is a formality. I will defeat you, I will defeat The Rock and I will prove that I am the best in the world!"
Live in the arena, the WWE Championship belt is shown hanging above the ring.
Roberts: "The following... is a Tables Ladders and Chairs match for the WWE Championship!"
The crowd cheer at the announcement, the cheers turning to boos as Cult Of Personality hits. CM Punk appears and makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand.
Roberts: "Introducing first..."
Punk: "Shut up Justin! This is typical of everything that I've been saying all along! I am the WWE Champion, and I'm making my entrance before John Cena? If John Cena was WWE Champion you can bet your ass he would not be entering first. Hell, if I wasn't facing John tonight I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even be in the main event tonight. You tell me, what other organisation would have a champion reign for over a year and stick him in the mid-card? This place is a joke, I will get the respect I deserve one way or another... even if it means ending the career of John Cena right here tonight!"
The crowd boo as Punk drops the mic. Boos turn to cheers as Cena's music hits, the crowd is split 80:20 in favor of Cena as he appears on the stage.
JR: "This is it ladies and gentlemen, the two best wrestlers in the world about to go at in one more time in this vicious TLC environment!"
Roberts: "Introducing the challenger..."
Before Roberts can continue, Punk has exited the ring and is trading blows with Cena and the bell rings to begin the match. The action is even, back and forth for the first 10 minutes with all weapons been used.
*HERE COMES THE PAIN*
- At 12 minutes, Punk has Cena laid across a table on the outside of the ring. Punk climbs to the top rope and delivers his trademark elbow, sending both men through the table.
- Punk makes it back to the ring and sets up the ladder, but can't get to the top before Cena has pulled Punk back down. Cena throws the ladder outside the ring.
- At 18 minutes, Cena drops Punk with an AA in the middle of the ring. By the time Cena has gone back outside for the ladder, Punk is stiring and prevents Cena from making it to the top.
- At 21 minutes Punk connects with the GTS, but his groggy states prevents him from getting to the top of the ladder before Cena has made the save.
- At 23 minutes, the ladder is erected in the middle of the ring and a table is set up beside it. Cena and Punk are both slowly climbing opposite sides of the ladder and the crowd goes crazy. Both men are half-way up the ladder when...
CM Punk def. John Cena to retain the WWE Championship
- The crowd erupts and the announcers sell confusion, Cena and Punk both stop in their tracks and stare toward the entrance. Brock Lesnar appears and the crowd explodes. Cole: "What the hell is Brock Lesnar doing here? He quit WWE months ago!"
- Lesnar charges toward the ring, by this time Cena and Punk have made it to the top of the ladder and are trading blows. Lesnar grabs Cena by the back of his shorts and slams him with force through the table! Punk stares in shock for a moment as Lesnar looks down at Cena, Punk grabs the belt.
Cena hasn't moved and Lesnar is still staring a hole through Cena.
JR: "Brock Lesnar has cost John Cena the WWE Championship God-dammit, someone has to explain this! This isn't right!"
Punk slowly climbs down the ladder and rolls out of the opposite side of the ring, avoiding contact with Lesnar. The crowd is red hot! Lesnar throws the ladder outside the ring, picks up a prone Cena and drops him with an F5 as the vocal males crowd cheer and the Cena fans boo.
The image of Lesnar standing over Cena concludes the PPV.