Wheelman for James Ellsworth
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Indy Circuit Pro Wrestling League
Monday 12th July 2010
MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada
The Official Theme of Monday Night Genocide
Bad Blood - Escape the Fate
Non Title: Three Way Dance
Cloudy vs. Windham Rotunda vs. Joe Hennig (c)
Overview: - Hennig and Rotunda's slowly building feud erupted in the opening moments of the match; with the two combining their efforts to disable Cloudy; then assault each other.
- Rotunda looked to have the match won after flooring Hennig with a harsh powerbomb; however Cloudy saved the win with a series of kicks followed by the imfamous Yoshi Tonic for the win.
- Cloudy would escape the ring with the Young Lions Title in hand; flashing it to Hennig who would then chase him out of the arena.
1 on 1
CM Brooks vs. Rodney Mack w/ Antonio Banks
Winner: Rodney Mack
Overview: - CM Brooks couldn't catch a break with Mack; Banks interfered on every possible occasion, turning the 1 on 1 into a handicap match.
- Brooks was decimated by rival Banks and partner Mack; then humiliated after the match by Banks who delivered three Playmakers in the center of the ring on Brooks.
- Mack & Banks left Brooks lying in the center of the ring motionless; laughing as they exited the arena together.
Eight Man Tag Team Brawl
Bad Company & Teddy Hart vs. Sinn & The Super Powers w/ Bob Holly
Winner(s): Sinn & The Super Powers
Overview: - Highflyers vs. Power Houses, The Super Powers/Sinn combination could be considered a dream team in the eyes of many fans; and they combined well in this match, grounding Jack Evans early, then slowly working his right knee to the point where he tapped almost immediately to a STF by Magnus.
- Bad Company & Hart attempted to rush their opponents after the match, but were decimated even further.
- After the match Bob Holly had to drag Magnus & Jones away from Leviathan and Bane to stop a potential fight erupting, with both teams declaring themselves the top dogs.
Cage Grudge Match
Sean O'Haire w/ Maven Huffman vs. James Gibson w/ Perry Satullo
Winner: James Gibson
Overview: - In one of the most gruesome and competitive matches we have seen in ICPWL; long term rivals O'Haire and Gibson fought tooth and nail; earning the respect undoubtably of thousands of fans. Gibson ended the match with a running Firemens Carry from the top turnbuckle. After the match medics rushed to the ring to assist both O'Haire and Gibson who had suffered severe blood loss.
Tag Team Title Match
The Natural Born Killers w/ Nicole Raczynski vs. The Minnesota Stretching Crew (c) w/ Jerry Lynn
Winner(s): The Natural Born Killers
Overview: - TMSC and TNBK both clashed unbelievably; it was hard to pick a winner from the start. And if it weren't for an interference by Sinn then the match may have lasted forever.
- After the match Leviathan and Bane continued the beat down on TMSC until they were run out of the ring by the new tag team champions.
- Lesnar rose to his feet and delivered a Hurricane to Anderson; causing Burke to run from the ring, looking back and forward at Sinn and a furious Lesnar.
Non Title; 1 on 1 Match
Drew Galloway (c) vs. Gomorrah
Overview: - Gomorrah earned a shot at the Magnum Title by destroying Galloway within an inch of his life.
- The match didn't last long; and afterwards Gomorrah raised the Magnum title high before throwing it upon the lifeless body of Galloway and making his way backstage.
Richard Fliehr made his way to the ring and announced the competitors in the Never Give Up Hardcore Tournament.
1 on 1 Match
Jacob Hager w/ SkyLove vs. "The Edge" Adam Copeland w/ Allen Jones & Patricia Stratigias
Winner: Jacob Hager
Overview: - Hager and Copeland were fairly even throughout most of the match.
- Allen Jones turned the match around with a eye poke to Hager, allowing Copeland to almost cut Hager in half with a spear. Surprisingly the #1 Contender kicked out of the pin and the match continued.
- Jones' second attempt at costing Hager the match was turned around by Hager, turning the referee's distraction against Copeland by low blowing him, then landing the gutwrench for the pinfall.
- After the match Jones attempted to attack Hager, but he managed to slither out of the ring and up the ramp with SkyLove following closely behind, yelling at the defeated Copeland and his company in the ring.
Non Title: 1 on 1 Match
Daniel Puder vs. Nick Dinmsore (c)
Winner: Daniel Puder
Overview: - Former rivals Puder and Dinsmore fought most of the match outside the ring and in the crowd. Enduring interferences from Allen Jones, Jacob Hager and Maven Huffman; the two finally found themselves in the center of the ring.
- Puder and Dinsmore wore each other out; with Puder attempting on several occasions to win via submission.
- Dinsmore almost had the match won after flooring Puder with a hard powerbomb from the second turnbuckle.
- The World Champ would suffer at the hands of a botched suplex to find himself in the center of the ring locked in Puder's infamous ankle lock.
- The Power could do nothing but tap out to the former champion, and suffer his second loss in a row.
- Puder would celebrate his win by being attacked by Allen Jones once more and beaten within an inch of his life; Huffman and Dinsmore broke up the attack, before parting ways calmly.
- Medics rushed to the ring to help the unconcious Puder who lay motionless in the ring with Huffman over him and Allen Jones laughing at the stage.
Last edited by hello (:; 08-11-2010 at 05:24 AM.