This is my first crack at BTB so yea ... i will be starting from the ECW just after the 2009 Draft which has been re-organized by me, draft belowECW DRAFT PICKS 2009
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Jimmy Wang Yang
Kung Fu Naki
Drafted from ECW
I am only going to write a brief description on what happens in matches
The pyro shots up as Striker and Cole introduce us to the show
Striker - Welcome, Tonight we have a great show with an all new look roster and tonight im joined by a new broadcast partner Micheal Cole
Cole - Thanks Matt, Yea the card looks absolutely perfect with an triple threat extreme rules match to start things out
Striker - Yeah and lets not forget Vince McMahon is making a speacil appearence tonight
Cole - Yes I wonder what he has in plan for tonight?
Striker - you will have to wait and see Cole up first is our triple threat Extreme rules match
Extreme Triple Threat Kung Fu Naki v Jamie Noble v Jimmy Wang Yang
The match starts off with KFN and Wang Yang as Noble slides out of the ring early to start throwing in weapons, lots of dirty tactics from Noble with heat coming with that and KFN and Wang Yang unite to take down Noble but once Wang Yang and KFN shake hands in the ring and put there differences aside to battle Noble, Noble capitalizes and pushes the ref onto Wang Yang and swings at KFN's head with a barbed wired club and takes the win
Winner Jamie Noble
Cole - What a match that completely blew me away
Dolph Zigler is in a ECW singlet and is perving on a girl drinking from the bublers
- Hi I'm Dolph Zi...
The girl turns around and smiles at Dolph its Candice as Dolph just stares
- Uh, oh, my name, Dol , Zig
Candice giggles as Dolph Zigler mumbles on
Charlie Haas walks out of the locker room and raises an eyebrow at Dolph
- Hey Candice, hows it going, look i got a match you know and i wouldnt mind if you came by ringside to cheer me on you know?
- Sure thing Charlie
- Wai Wai Wai WAIT!, what about me?
- Sorry Dolph, talk to you another time
Dolph Zigler goes red in the face and swings at Charlie Haas but he moves back and Dolph cracks the wall and screams while Candice and Charlie Haas laugh
- I will get you for that Charlie Ass!
- Whatever, i got a match today but we can organize something for next week so i can whip your monkey ass all over national TV
They get in each others faces as Candice pulls Charlie back, Dolph starts throwing stuff around as Candice pushes Charlie to the arena
Striker - Wow wouldnt wanna get caught between those two
Cole - I know what you mean, up next is a match between two great wrestlers Charlie Haas and Tyson Kidd
Single Match Charlie Haas w/ Candice v Tyson Kidd w/ Natalya
Lots of back and forth action, Natalya interferes a couple of times but Candice spears her into the crowd barrier and they brawl outside, Haas knocks Tyson down and goes to the top rope taunting the crowd for some nice pops and before he could dive off Dolph Zigler rushes down the ramp with a steel chair and knocks Haas in the back, the ref rings the bell for DQ as Candice goes in to check up on Haas
DQ Winner Charlie Haas
After the match in ring Dolph Zigler tries to shake hands with Tyson Kidd but Kidd leaves him hanging and walks backstage with Natalya then he gets mad and goes psycho, grabs Candice throws her out of the ring and starts bashing Charlie Haas with the chair until officials come into the ring and restrain him
Striker - That Zigler guy is a freak and i like it
Cole - Yea maybe he should to the clinic and get his head checked for head Trauma, now our former GM Tiffany comes to address the crowd why she has resigned as ECW GM
Tiffany comes out to no reaction at all she makes her way to the ring and asks for a mic
- Im Sorry, Im Sorry for letting you down wrestling fans but truth be told when i was left with all the stress of handling the show after Mania and getting things in order for the draft but there is one more thing the thing that just really made me want to quit as you may or may not know a business man has bought 80% of ECW from Vince McMahon and this "man" has put forward a lot of work i dont know who he is but he...
No Chance hits and Vince McMahon comes out with a mic in hand
- Tiffany, let me take it from here
- Yes sir
She gets of the ring and crosses path with Vince McMahon and they shake hands and he wishes her all the best in future endeavors and McMahon waltz's into the ring
- As you just heard I have been bought out of ECW and it has been taken over by a new CEO, that means WWE and ECW no longer affiliate so there is no more Cross branded PPV's such as Royal Rumble or Survivor Series and there is no more talent exchange, if there are to be any trades between superstars it is done by GM's and superstars run on contracts which need to be involved in the trades much like the NFL
McMahon looks into the crowd with no reaction
- So this will most probably be the last time you will see me on ECW as your new CEO has requested that WWE and ECW stay out of each others path
A White Limousine pulls up and JBL steps out, he stares at McMahon
- Get the f#!@ out of my ring
McMahon looks furious and he is red faced and steps out of the ring
- Security help him to the exit
Security comes out and dags him out of the building but McMahon tries to fight back but cant, the crowd is in awe
- Welcome to the new and improved ECW! and welcome your new CEO as I am busy man i need a General Manager to help run the show now i cant handle being CEO and GM so next week hopefully we will have a new GM for you but i have organized a all-star 8-man tag match
JBL goes to the broadcast table and puts on a headset
JBL - How you going fellas
Striker - Not bad Mr. Layfield
Cole - yes this 8-man tag match looks spectacular
JBL - Cole you are the biggest kiss ass i have ever met
Striker - HAHAHA!!
Cole - Ok thank you sir here come the superstars
8-man tag match Evan Bourne, Finlay, R-Truth & Christian w/ Hornswoggle v Jack Swagger, Paul Birchall, William Regal & DJ Gabriel w/ Katie Lea
Evan Bourne and Swagger start things off Swagger dominates but Bourne tags in R-Truth who takes over and knocks all 3 other guys off the mat and hits his finisher for only a 2 count, Swagger tags in DJ Gabriel who gets thrown straight out of the ring and R-Truth flys over the ropes to take him out they make it back in on a 8 count, Gabriel tags Regal and R-Truth tags Christian, Christian takes control of Birchall and tags Finlay in for some double team, Birchall reverses a submission from Finlay and tags in William Regal in and they go pound for pound, Hornswoggle comes in the ring and the ref is trying to contain him but he runs around and Finlay is telling him to get out as he looks pissed, while the ref and Finaly are distracted Regal pulls out a BRace Knuckle and smacks Finlay in the head for the win
Winners William Regal, Jack Swagger, Paul Birchall & DJ Gabriel
After the match Finlay grabs Hornswoggle and starts beating him up, Evan Bourne tries to hold him back but Finlay cracks Bourne in the mouth and then R-Truth and Christian help Bourne up as they look in disgust at Hornswoggle bleeding as Finlay cheers and spits on Hornswoggle
Ends the Show!
What do u think?