Re: WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread
Whatís Up fellow bookers, because, well why not start a be the booker. I am in 2008, however I need a partner. These are the requirementsÖ
- Experience Ė Lotís and Lotís of experience
- MSN Messenger Ė To chat about ongoing storylines
- At least 100 posts Ė I know Iím being a hypocrite but I know my own work
- A sample match and promo Ė So youíre not new to booking
- Dedication Ė Iím starting it in 2008 so you must be patient to get it up and running
- And finally, fun booking Ė I donít want someone with these requirements but canít be bothered to write their shows.
So Iím being a but picky and a hypocrite on the third requirement but I donít want any old n0b turning up with a PM and says they have experience, also it would be great if you were premium and you show me your old thread on this forum. Hypocritical again but I might not find the other forum. Donít take me for a horrible geezer on wrestling forum but I want a great partner. So basically, someone who has history in writing shows and is good for helping people. So thatís it from me!