Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Jun 2007
Re: WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread
What’s Up fellow bookers, because, well why not start a be the booker. I am in 2008, however I need a partner. These are the requirements…
- Experience – Lot’s and Lot’s of experience
- MSN Messenger – To chat about ongoing storylines
- At least 100 posts – I know I’m being a hypocrite but I know my own work
- A sample match and promo – So you’re not new to booking
- Dedication – I’m starting it in 2008 so you must be patient to get it up and running
- And finally, fun booking – I don’t want someone with these requirements but can’t be bothered to write their shows.
So I’m being a but picky and a hypocrite on the third requirement but I don’t want any old n0b turning up with a PM and says they have experience, also it would be great if you were premium and you show me your old thread on this forum. Hypocritical again but I might not find the other forum. Don’t take me for a horrible geezer on wrestling forum but I want a great partner. So basically, someone who has history in writing shows and is good for helping people. So that’s it from me!