- “Stone Cold Steve Austin: First, let me tell you that this is Smackdown. This is where, I the Stone Cold Steve Austin makes matches, not you Cena! One thing is sure Cena, You did make an Impact last night!” - Smackdown was last week…
For some reason John Cena seemed out of character to me in the opening promo. Also, I thought Austin was going to make an announcement regarding WrestleMania, not No Way Out. Anyway, the Fatal 4-Way should be good. I guess Cena will get the win. 6
- Meh, a filler match between “the Pirate” Paul Burchill and Maven to continue Burchill’s winning streak. 5
- Kid Kash retains the Cruiserweight title by cheating - good call…but the Cruiserweight title in a Ladder match? Well, the match should be good anyway. By the way…
“Fans chants, "Stone Cold Steve Austin, said so" Stone Cold leaves the Entrance Ramp while Gregory Helms and Jamie Noble stare down at each other” - Gregory Helms?! 7
- Average Carlito interview. 6
- The WWE Tag Team match would be a great match in reality; shame it had to end with a DQ. What? Kennedy and Carlito are partners? To be honest, as soon as Carlito said he “had a surprise” I expected a set up. I guess Kennedy and Carlito want the Tag titles? 7
- Another average match between Lashley and Matt Hardy. You could have, and in my opinion should have put the United States Title on the line. 7
“The Announcers discuss about what happened last night here at Smackdown and then we're showed some Clips.” - tonight, not last night.
- God, what a match - JBL vs. Hardcore Holly: help!! You could’ve added a stipulation e.g. Hardcore to “spice things up a bit”. I knew the Undertaker would show up! I guess it’s Taker vs. JBL at No Way Out? 6
- Main-event time!
“Chris Benoit then grabs John Cena's arm and he rolls him and he puts his arms across Chris Benoit. Chris Benoit smiles as the Crowd cheers” - Chris Benoit is two people?!
Although Benoit costing the match is good, why would he put heel Cena over heel Angle? I was expecting Rey to get the pin there. Anyway, No Way Out is looking good: Angle/Benoit, Batista/Cena, Taker/JBL will all be great matches. I wonder who will move onto the Smackdown WrestleMania Main-event? 7
OVERALL SCORE: 58 / 9 = 6.4 = Just over average.
Conclusion: A decent show. Could be much better. For example instead of putting Paul Burchill in a filler match to continue his winning streak, you could elevate him even more by putting him in a match against e.g. Kid Kash or Kurt Angle. This way, you could continue Kash’s/Angle’s feud by an interference from their rival and continue the Burchill winning streak at the same time.
I think the main problem is your matches. You should work on the quality by giving superstars better opponents. Try to mix styles.
Double-check your shows before posting them. Punctuation and grammar are very important for me.
I’ll be checking out your next show to see if you improve…but as for this show - not that cool.
P.S. Are you using Kane in your thread? If so where is he?