I'M A WOLF BEAST GUY
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: White Hart Lane
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Being The Booker
Sorry I haven't commented much lately, Wolf. Really enjoyed the stuff between AMW and Booker/Elijah on SD. A great way to return some interest to the division and break up the face team.
Official Card for WWE Saturday Nights Main Event:
Date: 23rd June 2007
Location: The Pyramid, Memphis TN
Event Music: POD, Lights Out
2007 KING OF THE RING TOURNAMENT:
~ QUARTER FINALS ~
Umaga vs. William Regal
Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy
Carlito vs. Brent Albright
Charlie Haas vs. Paul London
~ SEMI FINALS ~
Umaga vs. Matt Hardy
Via DQ. No way you would have emphasised this rule so much otherwise, plus it's a good reason for Matt to lose in the final by getting his ass kicked here.
Carlito vs. Paul London
~ GRAND FINAL ~
Matt Hardy vs. Carlito
Bit of an odd pick, I know, but I honestly can't see anyone else getting it. Umaga would be a bit of a waste seeing how much of a push he already has; you don't care for Regal; you don't care for Haas, plus he and Albright are probably going after the tag belts; It's really between London, Hardy, Benjamin and Carlito, and out of the four, I think 'Lito could do the most with the push given his mic skills, although I'm still pulling for Shelton to pick up the win and turn The Brotherhood into the dominant stable and T-Lo into the dominant manager they deserve to be.
Special Attraction | Eight Person Tag Team Match:
Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, Edge & Batista vs.
Christian, John Cena, Kurt Angle & Mr. Kennedy
Since The Great American Bash is next, I think it's best to give the SmackDown winners the added momentum.
Phenom?? Or Phoney??
~ John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield awaits The Undertakers response ~
1) Predict the winners of each match (including the projected semi finals and final in the KOTR) - Done.
2) What will be the longest Quarter Final match? - Shelton/Hardy.
3) Will The Undertaker accept the challenge from JBL?? If so, what match will he choose at The Great American Bash?? - Unfortunately yes, since both he and JBL are a bit boring, but I'm sure we'll get a Casket Match, as Bradshaw's so fat he couldn't do anything else.
4) Which superstars will a)score the fall & b)take the fall in the 8 Man Tag?? Lesnar scores the pin on Cena after inevitable shenanigans.
5) What match will open the show?? Hardy/Benjamin.