WWE Championship Match:
Brock Lesnar vs. Chris Benoit
The royal rumble winner always tends to win it
World Heavyweight Championship Match:
vs. Randy Orton II
Not too sure, but i think Cena might win causing Orton to turn heel afterwards.
United States Championship Match:
John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield vs.Matt Hardy
Only because i think we'll see quite a few title changes during this show.
Money in the Bank & Intercontinental Championship; Roll of the Dice Match:
- 1: ELIMINATION MATCH - 2: LADDER MATCH - 3: LAST MAN STANDING - 4: QUINTET FREE FOR ALL - 5: STEEL CAGE MATCH - 6: SUBMISSION MATCH
Carlito vs. Edge
vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Mr. Kennedy
Kennedy wins the IC title, Edge wins MITB.
WWE Tag Team Champions vs. World Tag Team Champions:
America’s Most Wanted
vs. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team
I think i read somewhere that WGTT won their previous encounter, so AMW winning the second would make sense.
Women’s Championship Match:
This is just a random guess to be honest, i could see it going either way.
Inter promotional Match:
vs. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin
I see this being the match to really push Christian into main event status
Inter promotional Match:
Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker
I just dont see Y2J ending the winning streak.
Icon vs. Icon:
Shawn Michaels vs. The Rock
I'm going to be adventurous here, and say that after reading the report that they both wanted to win, it will be a draw. (Possibly lasting for the time limit, which i feel would link it with both of them wanting to steal the show).
Match of the Millennium:
Kurt Angle vs. Bret Hart
It would be good for Angle if he wins, but i don't think he needs it. Also since it is Hart's last ever match, i see him going out with a bang.
Six Man Tag Match:
Hulk Hogan, Mick Foley & Rhyno vs. Ric Flair, Batista & Nick Dinsmore
I think Dinsmore will pin Rhyno, continuing his push.
Triple H vs. Shane McMahon
I think your report about Triple H was just to throw us off and make Shane look like even more of an underdog. Therefore building up his shocking victory.
1) What Match Will Open The Show?
AMW vs WGTT
2) What will be the biggest shock of the night?
Shane Mcmahon beating Triple H
3) What will be the match of the night
The Rock vs Shawn Michaels
(Though i'm tempted to say Hart vs Angle).
4) How many shock appearances (if any) will there be?
1 (Goldberg during Piper's pit)
5) How many titles will change hands?
6) Who will be involved in the biggest spot of the night, and if you have an idea, what will the spot be.
Someone else said, Edge spearing Rey off a 20 foot ladder whilst Rey is holding onto the belt/case... I could also see that happening
7) Where will next years Wrestle Mania be?? (TBA at the show - Shortlist; London, Minneapolis, New Orleans, Cleveland, Memphis (This is just a wild guess, my only logic behind it is that Lawler is going into the hall of fame, so we could get his reaction on WM going to his hometown... yep i really dont have a clue lol.
I've only read (and reviewed) a few of your shows, but i've been scanning through your storylines a couple of times, and even i can't wait for the show. (and since i'm going to read it, i might aswell review it for you aswell