RAW - Monday, October 20, 2014 - Intrust Bank Arena - Wichita, KS
OPENING VIDEO FOOTAGE
We see Vince McMahon come down to the ring and say his goodbye's to the WWE Universe and the superstars and divas in the back before riding away in his limo. We then see HHH and Stephanie come out to the ring and unload what appeared to be years and years of frustration towards Vince. And after the C.O.O and C.B.O finished sticking their knives in the back of their father-in-law and dad, John Cena came out with something to say. Cena gave his disproval for the actions of HHH and Stephanie in front of the entire WWE Universe, at the cost of his own rebuking by HHH. HHH laid into Cena about how his antics are well past played out and how he no longer has the company backing. HHH tried to belittle Cena even more by suggesting WWE legends as Cena's opponent for the night, when a shock just as big as those names happened--the return of CM Punk.
CM Punk came out and basically let HHH, Stephanie and Cena know that he came back to main event WrestleMania and has been appointed the man to make life difficult for The Authority. Punk made his message loud and clear when he gave HHH the two bird salute, followed by a GTS. He left the ring and informed everyone that those messages were from the former CEO and new CEO--Shane McMahon--shocking everyone.
Later in the main event, after Cena defeated Kane... HHH sought to let out his frustrations from Punk, Vince and Shane from earlier on the night on Cena, but instead lashed out on Kane! He and Orton beat Kane down to a pulp and HHH put his lights out with a sledgehammer shot to the back of the head and an extra one just to send a message to Cena. Cena was left looking lost for the second time in the night...
- The Authority are in the ring.
HHH: What you just saw is what happens when you play the game! There are consequences for everything you do in this life and unfortunately... Kane became a statistic to represent a consequence for when I get crossed! All Kane had to do last week was beat John Cena and make him pay for disrespecting me and he failed. And as a result, he instantly became expendable to The Authority and well ... business is business... Now... on to more important individuals in my crosshairs... Shane McMahon... ha... the prodigal son returns I guess. I mean, I think I'm the most surprised by Shane's sudden arrival. I mean he ran away from the business so fast, you'd think he was some IWC'r who got pissed because Cena wins again! No, but seriously, Shane... look pal, I understand you and your old man have some father-son issues and you feel like he's never really thought much of you and have always saw me as the son he never had and the one he wanted to inherit his kingdom. And perhaps you see right now as the perfect opportunity to slide in and "make daddy proud"... OK ... I get that. But Shane, let me make one thing perfectly clear to you and anyone else who make have a misunderstanding on the subject... this is MY company and I run this show! You may have the official title of CEO, but man that truly runs this show is standing in this ring right now! You better believe it pal! So how about you just sit up there in your comfy chair in Hartford, Connecticut, while I continue business... as.. usu--
- Shane McMahon appears on the titantron.
SHANE: Hey Hunter, sis, Randy and Mr. MITB, how's it going? Good I hope, after all, we are here live on MNR in Wichita, Kansas! Ya' know Hunter, I hate to cut off your little speech there, but I just couldn't wait to make an announcement of my own. And you know, I could take the low rode and answer you on your comments about my family issues, but as the CEO of the company, it's my responsibility to be the bigger man. After all... what I own in this company is my true birth right... I didn't have to marry the bosses daughter to get where I'm at. No offense sis... but enough about all of that. What I wanted to address you with is the future of the company. And to be honest Hunter, you've done a great job in making new stars in the WWE, with Seth Rollins standing right there as a prime example. Mr. MITB himself--your guy! And then last week we see the return of CM Punk, "Mr. Pipe Bomb" himself, who apparently, my dad has brought back as "his guy"... to rise against The Authority--which was a great idea, I might add. But you know, I've got my own vision for the WWE. And I found it in a man, who somewhat reminds me of myself when I competed in the WWE. A man whose willing to do anything and everything to get his point across. A man that was a thorn in The Authorities side before CM Punk. A man that The Authority has been making life very difficult for. A man I had the pleasure of getting to know, away from all the chaos on RAW last week, a man that plans on sending your guy Hunter, straight to hell... DEAN-AMBROSE!
"Dean Ambrose's music hits"
- Ambrose come out to the stage.
AMBROSE: Hey Shane, I really appreciate that introduction there. But to be quite honest, The Authority needs no re-introduction to yours truly! Ya see Shane, as you've already mentioned... The Authority has been trying their hardest to get rid of me once and for all, but every time they step on me... I get right back up and say that tickled! And I come raging back like a man possessed that I am, all so that I can get my hands on that scrawny little neck of Seth Rollins down there and snap it like a freakin' twig! And you know, in a sick and twisted way, I've enjoyed "mommy and daddy" Stephanie and HHH keeping the cookie jar away from me... the cookie jar being their little golden boy, Seth Rollins, safe from being snatched and eaten! Because ya see "mom and dad", every time you slap my hand and tell me I can't have the cookies, it's just makes me salivate and even hungrier for those damn cookies! But little Dean isn't upset "mom and dad" no... I've been enjoying the cat and mouse game so far. In fact, I've even drawn a picture of what it will look like when I finally get my hands on the cookie jar and take the lid off.
- Ambrose pulls a drawing out of his pocket.
AMBROSE: Let's see here... this stick figure right here is me. And he's eating cookies. But not just any cookies, he's eating ginger bread men. But not just ANY ginger bread men, he's eating ginger bread men that look like Seth Rollins! And crumbs are flying all over the place... but not just ANY crumbs... Seth Rollin's blood crumbs, Seth Rollin's teeth crumbs, Seth Rollin's hair crumbs, Seth Rollin's flesh crumbs... gee I'm a sloppy eater... but that's OK because stick figure Dean had a awesome snack! But the real Dean Ambrose is very, very hungry right now and I don't have an appetite for ginger bread men... oh no... I have a taste for getting my hands on Seth Rollins, this Sunday at HIAC and maniacally dissecting his body shred by shred until the only thing left of in the ring is a MITB briefcase surrounded by blood and ginger bread crumbs!!! Haaaaaaaaaaa!
ROLLINS: Ambrose, you... you're OUTTA YOUR FRIGGIN' MIND! And if it was up to me, you wouldn't be competing in any wrestling matches... you'd be in a mental hospital, wrapped up in the tightest straight-jacket around and drugged up on the heaviest psychotic meds around--YOU LUNATIC!!! But you know, that's for later... this Sunday at HIAC, it's going to be me and you, caged in the most sadistic structure in this companies history. A structure that's the some men have only experienced once in their careers, but a structure that's changed the lives of everyone whose been inside it. Dean... you may be insane and may actually be missing enough brains cells to enjoy something as ruthless as the HIAC structure, but let me make something very, very clear to you... I didn't get this far from being a nutcase... I'm the smartest man in this company and this Sunday at HIAC, I'll finally put you down like the rabid dog you are and end your misery with a career ending curb stomp! And Dean... from there your entire life will be "Blacked Out"!
HHH: Dean, Shane...I see now why you two have become allies. You're both third place, unwanted little boys, starving for attention, with the need to prove you're better than the other two. I mean let's face it guys, there's levels in life, not everyone can be the man... there's gotta be someone to carry the mans bags. Shane, like I've already told ya, you stay up there all comfy in Connecticut--out of my business and let me continue to run my show and Dean Ambrose, well, you're right in the fact that we failed to eliminate you, as a risk for this company and unfortunately, you're currently still heading to HIAC to compete in a match against Seth Rollins, but the really unfortunate thing is... Seth Rollins is going to beat you to within an inch of your very life Dean, he's going to make you wish you actually were a patient in a mental institution, instead of in the WWE, he's going to make you wish there was no such thing as hell, come this Sunday. But Dean, I'm a fair guy... you'll have the same opportunity at Rollins this Sunday--IF--you can make it to this Sunday. As you'll be going one-one-one against a man on a mission of his own--Randy Orton!
- Orton and Rollins stare up at Ambrose, while HHH stares up at Shane in the titantron.
SHANE: Hey Dean, I know you don't need any extra motivation, but in regards to Randy Orton tonight and Seth Rollins this Sunday--givem' hell!
- We get a close up of Dean looking crazy and intense and an angle from the back of Dean, where we see the Authority, before we go to commercial.
- Orton approaches HHH in his office backstage.
ORTON: Hey Hunter, I know you've got a lot going on right now with Shane and Dean and Punk, but I just wanted to say this Sunday, I'm going to continue the roll I'm on right now and eliminate the lingering John Cena problem in HIAC's co-main event, so that we can all move on to bigger issues and once I--
HHH: Hey Randy uh, about you and Cena co-main eventing HIAC this Sunday... plans have changed. Ya see, this Rollins/Ambrose thing has just been building and building and is just waiting to explode and with Seth being Mr. MITB, it's just better business to have him highlight and main event HIAC in his own match against Ambrose. You understand right? Oh, buy hey... Rollin's came to me looking out for you and he suggested that your match against Cena be a #1 contenders match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Good looking out right?
ORTON: ...Seth came to you and suggested this himself?
HHH: He did.
ORTON: Wow... uh... I guess I should be finding Seth Rollins and... and thanking him personally.
- Orton leaves HHH's office.
MATCH 1: Sandow def. Sheamus (Winner chooses the US championship match type at HIAC)
- Miz was on commentary during the match. In the end, Sandow dodged a Brogued Kick and countered with his own finisher and got the pin-fall victory over Sheamus. After the match, Miz was ecstatic over at the announce table and got in the ring. Miz brought Sandow a mic and asked him what type of match, he was going to choose for him this Sunday. Miz told him to pick something good for him. Sandow said a 2-on-1 handicap match. Miz shook his head yes and dropped the mic. He headed out of the ring first and Sandow followed. Miz put his shades on and backed up the ramp and so did Sandow. Miz did the "face thing" and so did Sandow.
- Orton approaches Rollins backstage.
ORTON: Hey Seth I heard you put in a good word for me with HHH and got me a #1 contenders match at HIAC... why did you do that?
ROLLINS: What do you mean? We're both members of The Authority, we're a team, I'm just looking out for a teammate bro.
ORTON: First of all, we're not teammates and second of all, I don't need you to do anything for me. I've been looking out for myself for many years, way before anyone knew who Seth Rollins was, so why don't you just back off and stay out of my business.
ROLLINS: Woah, look... chill out Randy. I was just doing a kind gesture for someone I thought was my friend. But don't worry, I'll stay out of your way.
ORTON: We're not friends and you do that.
MATCH 2: Rusev def. R-Truth
- Rusev nearly snapped R-Truth in half, after making him tap to The Accolade. Rusev and Lana waited for the Russian flag to drop, but it didn't, rather the US flag did. Big Show then popped on the monitor and started chanting USA and then the crowd joined in. Rusev and Lana got pissed. Rusev looked out into the crowd and headed in that direction. Rusev approached a US soldier and starred him down. The soldier kept screaming USA in Rusev's face until Rusev had enough and kicked his head off. Rusev and Lana backed got out of dodge quickly as the crowd was all looking towards the laid out soldier.
- We see a Wyatt family promo, with this one being a little longer and focusing a little more on Bray.
- Gold/Stardust cut a weird promo about stars, glitter, gold, the titles and how The Uso's new name should be "Dim and Dimmer".
MATCH 3: The Uso's def. Slator Gator.
- Jey got the pin on O'Neil, after the Alley-Us. After the match, The Uso's cut a promo about how not only do they shine brighter than Goldust and Stardust, but that at HIAC, they're going to prove they're the best brother-brother tag-team in the WWE, when they win their titles back.
- Backstage, Cena is walking backstage, when Rollins comes up from behind him and nails him in the back of the head with the MITB briefcase. Rollins then puts Cena's head on the briefcase and steps back to give him a curb stomp, when his attention is caught by something else. Rollins stops in his tracks, as the camera reveals CM Punk starring back at Rollins.
PUNK: Hey there Mr. MITB, watcha' doing?
- Rollins beams over at Punk, before cautiously retrieving his briefcase. Rollins smirks and looks CM Punk up and down, before walking away.
PUNK: It was good seeing you again too...
- Punk just stares off in Rollins' direction.
MATCH 4: Ziggler def. Swagger
- In the end, Ziggler got the pin on Swagger after hitting the Zig-Zag. But right after the pin count, Cesaro rushed in the ring and attacked Ziggler. Cesaro lifted Ziggler up and tried to get him in the Equilizer, but Ziggler countered and attempted a chin kick to Cesaro, but dodged it and nailed Ziggler with a European Uppercut, leaving Ziggler laid out in the ring.
MAIN EVENT: Orton (no contest) Ambrose
- Near the end of the match, Orton is stalking Ambrose and looking to finish him off. When Rollins walks past the ring, in Randy's sight. Orton gets a little distracted and keeps his eyes on Rollins and Ambrose. Ambrose gets up woozy, but Orton hesitates to strike as Rollins grabs on to a rope, allowing Ambrose to fend off an obvious RKO and countered with his very own finisher. Ambrose made the cover, but Rollins broke it up with a chair shot to Ambrose. Rollins continued with a few more shots and watch Ambrose attempt to crawl up his pants to get up. Rollins just stood there and laughed and he was prepared to ram Ambrose in the face with the top of the chair, when John Cena ran down the ring, pulled the chair out of Rollins' grabs, causing him to spin around and unto the shoulders of John Cena, but he escapes the F5, leading to Orton catching Cena off guard with an RKO. As Orton broods over Cena, Rollins has the chair again and he nails Orton in the back with the chair. Rollins continues to beat Orton down with chairs shots, until Orton is limp. Rollins stands above Orton shaking his head arrogantly at him, when Ambrose gets back to his feet and gingerly stands behind Rollins, as he holds his side. Rollins feels someone breathing on his neck and he tries to make quick getaway, but Ambrose grabs him and nails him with his newfound finisher. Cena, Orton and Rollins are all laid out. Ambrose is the only man standing tall as RAW goes off the air.
--- HELL IN A CELL ---
Sunday, October 26, 2014 - American Airlines Center - Dallas, TX
Hell In A Cell
Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins
WWE World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contenders Match
John Cena vs Randy Orton
Big Show vs. Rusev
AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige
United States Championship
Sheamus (c) vs. Mizdow
Tag Team Championship
The Uso's vs. Goldust & Stardust (c)
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Antonio Cesaro