Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
Join Date: Sep 2014
Re: TNA: The Netflix Era
Two weeks from the stunning announcement that TNA and Netflix will be teaming up, the whole Bound For Glory card has been released. A Live Netflix Pre-Show has been announced too.
Bound For Glory X Card
- Netflix Pre-show - BroMans vs Mr Anderson and Chris Melendez
- The Great Muta, Austin Aries and Tajiri vs James Storm, The Great Sanada and The Great Manik
- Bobby Lashley, MVP and Kenny King vs Bobby Roode, Eric Young and Abyss - TNA World Heavyweight Championship
- Gail Kim vs Havok -TNA Knockouts Title
- Samoa Joe vs (Xscape Match Winner) - X Division Title
- Tigre Uno vs DJ Z vs Crazzy Steve vs Homicide vs Low Ki vs (A mystery former X Division Champion) - Xscape Match
- ECIII vs RHINO - Monster's Ball
- The Wolves vs The Hardyz vs Team 3D - Elimination Tag - TNA World Tag Titles
- Bram and Magnus vs KAI and Ryota Hama
As Netflix staff invaded the TNA backstage area, on-air talent cuts and recruitment were one of the biggest aspects of change on the minds of the fans and the company itself. Additions and cuts to the roster have3 already been made and more are in progress. The TNA website's roster page will be updated the night after Bound For Glory with notes on all the changes.
Meanwhile, #TNALIVES trended world-wide and Netflix invaded TNA's staff from head to toe and gave a significant amount of advertising for Bound For Glory X and TNA's Netflix debut six nights later.
Multiple adverts have spread like wild-fire online and have aired on Spike TV. Due to the last minute intrigue added to the PPV, buy rates are actually expected to be better than usual. Add in a a sold out Tokyo venue and everything about the night is set to be a little odd and a lot exciting.