09-09-2014, 04:29 AM
Join Date: Jan 2012
NXT - PROMOTIONS: 2014-
This BTB follows current NXT and pre-televised developmental talents through their weekly shows, and their eventual call-ups to the main roster.
Instead of posting an entire episode of a main roster show, I will only be posting the segment that a former NXT star, who has been called up in this story, had part in.
DW: Feb. 27, 2014
DW: May 29, 2014
(Aiden English & Simon Gotch)
DW: Sep. 18, 2014
Takeover II finished with surprising results - Charlotte retaining her Women's Championship against Bayley in a double-disqualification caused by Sasha Banks;
Adrian Neville barely keeping his NXT Championship by pinning Tyson Kidd in the fatal four-way with Tyler Breeze and Sami Zayn;
and The Ascension also retaining, by what seemed to be pure luck, as Kalisto accidentally struck Sin Cara in an unfortunate confusion.
Last edited by Oxi : 09-10-2014 at 06:14 AM.
09-10-2014, 05:19 AM
Join Date: Jan 2012
Re: NXT - PROMOTIONS: 2014-
Sep. 18, 2014
*The show begins with Renee Young, Byron Saxton and Tom Phillips on commentary*
Jason Jordan is already in the ring.
Kalisto's music plays, but Sin Cara comes out, and walks nonchalantly to the ring.
The match begins almost immediately -
Sin Cara vs. Jason Jordan
The winner of this match: Sin Cara - via pinfall @ ~6:00.
- Sin Cara attempts a few luchadore manoeuvres to no avail, as Jordan reverses a couple
- Growing angrier, Cara brawls with Jordan instead
- The match goes back and forth until Cara hits a tornado DDT
- Cara goes to the top rope and lands a Senton Bomb
Kalisto comes out to congratulate Sin Cara, but Cara pushes him away and walks off.
Enzo Amore's music plays - no boos for Enzo and Big Cass.
Enzo does the typical shtick, calling the loser of last weeks hair vs. hair match, Sylvester LeFort, S-A-W-F-T.
As soon as Enzo and Cass enter the ring, Marcus Louis barges out, insulting Enzo and Cass in French for taking his tag partners hair.
This leads to an impromptu matchup -
Marcus Louis vs. Colin Cassady (w/ Enzo Amore)
The winner of this match: Colin Cassady - via pinfall @ ~8:30.
- Louis gains the upper hand after dodging a clothesline
- Cassady hits a surprising jumping knee shortly afterwards
- The match is ended by pinfall after a jumping elbow drop from Cassady
A woman walks out to the stage from the back, and yells at Enzo and Cassady to go to her.
The Vaudevillians come out with microphones.
English rants about the team of Sin Cara & Kalisto not being able to get the job done against the Ascension. English states he and Gotch were somewhat sick, and even their singing and powerlifting, respectively, was comparatively bad that day.
The Ascension's music hits. Konnor quickly demands a microphone from ringside.
"IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER AND BEAT THE ASCENSION FOR THE TITLES, LET'S DOOOO THIIIIIIIIS." Konnor SCREAMS. "GET READY FOR TOTAL ANNI-YAHHHHHHHHHHH-LATION!"
This leads to another impromptu matchup -
The Ascension (c) vs. The Vaudevillians for the NXT Tag Team Championships
The winners of this match: The Vaudevillians - via pinfall @ ~13:15
- Konnor and Viktor casually demolish English and frequently tag in and out
- English manages to fight back against Viktor, and jumps to Gotch for the tag
- Konnor slips Gotch off of the apron before English can reach successfully
- Viktor continues the onslaught on English
- As Viktor heads to Konnor for the tag, Gotch pulls Konnor from the apron
- With an amazing feat of strength, Gotch uppercuts Konnor
- Viktor leans over the ropes to try to help his partner
- English takes advantage and quickly rolls up Viktor, using the ropes for leverage, and gets the 3 count
Sasha Banks, then Bayley, and finally the NXT Women's Champion Charlotte, come out.
This is a triple threat match -
Sasha Banks vs. Bayley vs. Charlotte
The match didn't officially end.
- Charlotte attempts to leave the match as soon as it begins, believing she shouldn't be part of it
- Both Sasha and Bayley work together to throw Charlotte back into the ring
- Sasha and Bayley work together on Charlotte for a short while
- Sasha turns on Bayley and lands a dropkick on her, knocking her through the middle rope
- As Sasha attempts to pin Charlotte, Bayley pulls her out of the ring
- The two brawl outside of the ring for a lengthy while
- Charlotte takes advantage of the situation - grabs her championship and leaves the arena
- after knocking down Bayley, Sasha realises, and decides to follow
- A short while after, Bayley also follows
The show cuts to Devin Taylor ready to interview Tyler Breeze.
Breeze calls all three of his opponents uggo's, and cites a re-injured finger, a possibly damaged nose, and a headache as the reason he came short in the fatal-four way.
Breeze mentions how badly his modelling side-career will now fail because of these unfortunate injuries. Devin smirks and tries to hold laughter, as Breeze gets angrier and storms off.
Adrian Neville's music plays - he is met with a split reaction from the NXT crowd.
Neville gladly informs the audience and home viewers, that because of his victory at Takeover II, Tyson Kidd has finally, after weeks of embarrassment, decided to quit NXT and try his luck at the main roster again. The crowd responds happily, but soon after, begins an OLE chant for Sami Zayn.
Neville informs the fans that Zayn has decided to take a couple of weeks off, as he believes he's not at the top of his game.
Neville is interrupted by the music of Corey Graves. The audience is SHOCKED.
Corey walks out, angrily blaming Neville for the downfall of his wrestling career. He mentions the first concussion he had against Neville, and how he was never able to truly recover.
Graves suddenly smashes the microphone he's holding against Neville's head, which stuns Neville and knocks him to one knee.
Neville chases after Graves and catches him at the stage, but Graves informs Neville that he's no longer a wrestler, and if Neville attacks him, he'll surely be reprimanded.
As Neville backs off, Baron Corbin comes from backstage and hits a big boot across the face of Neville. Graves gets on top of Neville and lays a bunch of punches into him as he can barely defend himself.
Graves takes the microphone again and states he's not a wrestler, but he has someone to take his place, and to get vengeance with - Baron Corbin.
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off