04-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Natural Born Thriller
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: La Florida
WF BTB Hall of Fame 2010
WF BTB Hall of Fame 2010
Welcome, one and all, to the sixth annual WF BTB Hall of Fame. In fact, such an opening statement might not have happened at all, for there was doubt to the legitimate candidacy for this year's Hall of Fame. However, sometimes being a stubborn bastard can help sway some opinions. Regardless of the circumstances, this year's BTB Hall of Fame will keep with tradition, allowing the BTB public the opportunity to help us recognize those select bookers whose talents far exceed their peers'. Now, enough with the melodrama! Here are the rules, fellas.
~ WF 2010 BTB Hall of Fame Voting Rules ~
1) The main rule here is that the booker that you are nominating MUST have booked for two years. The Induction Ceremony's tentative date is April 28th, 2010, so they must have been booking since or before April 28th, 2008. This is to ensure no new booker is nominated just for the sake of it. Last year was a year and a half, but this year is two years because we've had a huge influx of new bookers come in the last year and a half or so.
2) The maximum of people that you can nominate is three. Not too much, not too little. Please send me three names that actually warrant a spot here in the Hall of Fame.
3) I don't want just names. I need calculated reasons as to why they deserve a spot on the Hall of Fame. Not because they're your friends. What have they done to influence this section? What are their contributions? Have they helped you in any way during your time here? Is/was their quality of booking above their peers? Don't just give me one sentence. I need a detailed explanation on why they warrant a spot. If I feel your reasoning is inadequate, I will send you a PM and hope you reply with something with a little more depth.
4) The Hall of Famers, in the end, have the ultimate say in who goes in and who doesn't. Your nominations will be forwarded to them at the end of the nomination phase.
5) Nominations MUST be turned in by April 11th, 2010 at 8 PM EST. This will give the Hall of Famers enough time to vote, and give me time to churn out the interviews/Recollections, etc. The Hall of Fame Ceremony will commence April 28th, 2010.
6) Please PM ME YOUR NOMINATIONS!
Here is some criteria that may or may not have a bearing on how you nominate your Hall of Famers, but please take 'em into consideration. They're not mandatory, but advisable.
QUALITY AND CONSISTENCY OF BOOKING/WRITING
CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SECTION
Also, if you're relatively new to the section or are perhaps undecided, it's recommended you don't nominate. This is to ensure a measure of credible nominations. I hope you understand.
~ Previous Inductees ~
Class of 2005:
Class of 2006:
Kid o Mac
Class of 2007:
Class of 2008:
Class of 2009:
GFX Cred - Wikimedia Commons
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off