Top card Mac, here's my predics and brief thoughts on the matches...
World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy
- Superman never loses, rit?
WWE Championship Match; Three Way Dance:
Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Edge
- Edge is back and on fire, but HBK is a real dark horse in this match and I would not be surprised to see Michaels win the match too. However, given the hatred between Edge & Orton, I see Edge pinning Randy with a Spear to seal the win and reclaim his title
No Holds Barred Match:
vs. Triple H
- So hard to pick really. Rock should win going on what's happened in this feud so far, but Trips is so credible and the fact he always struggles with Rock might change here, too close to call but I'll pick Rock coz he's the face and faces should win the majority of the matches at WM
Icon vs. Icon:
Steve Austin vs. Kurt Angle
- How I long for the day Austin wins at WM in BTB, I think it's a possibility, but with you stating in news posts earlier this month that he'll be taking a long break from the ring soon, I can see Angle taking it still despite a good fight from SCSA
One On One:
vs. John Cena
- I don't give a crap if it's Cena, no one should ever tarnish what Taker has at Mania, and hence, why Cena won't. Hopefully...
Intercontinental Championship Match:
Carlito vs. John Bradshaw Layfield
- Not really bothered about this one too much, but I think JBL has been built wonderfully well and could do with a good IC title run, Carlito does get boring after a while as a face champ and JBL back with the gold would be sweet and fresh as JBL is largely absent in BTB's of today
Cruiserweight Championship Match:
Christopher Daniels vs. Rey Mysterio
- Daniels has put Rey through hell just to get a match with Mysterio at WM, and I think finally we will see the fall of the Angel at Mania, as after retiring Chavo, surely Daniels won't go over Rey too?
Women's Championship Match:
Mickie James vs. Victoria
- Trish > Victoria > Mickie.
United States Championship; Fatal Four Way Match:
William Regal vs. King Booker
vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Finlay
- Booker's new court helps him to win and then keep the title for a while. Can't see it going any other way.
Money In The Bank Ladder Match:
vs. Matt Hardy vs. Ken Doane vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Sabu vs. Ric Flair
- I am hoping that RVD gets a chance. Doane isn't ready to move so far up the card, and I can't see Flair winning, nor either of the Hardyz and Sabu is really only there for some wicked spots. RVD all the way.
Raw's Big Show & Umaga vs. SD's Kane & Mark Henry
- Well, I can see the faces winning this just for that fact that they are the faces, slightly under strengthed in this match and plus RAW can't dominate the Inter Promotional matches. Really tough to pick IMO.
Eight Man Inter-Promotional Tag Team Match:
America's Most Wanted & MNM
vs. Hooligans & Helms Benjamin
- Only reason I picked these guys is because I can't see the SD! teams working together for the whole match with their storied feud currently going on. I'm thinking Helms & Benji end up ruining their teams chances and make a statement on L&K.