Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Daventry, England
Re: Being the booker
- Wow, what an opening promo! Simply incredible, Jericho on the mic is always golden, and you actually managed to make Benoit sound remotely interesting!! Fabulous stuff with a great Main Event announced.
- Great booking for the Tag Match, using Bashams well (even if I do still hate AMW), nice simple match, although some aftermath may have been needed to keep some heat in the tag title picture
- Cruiserweight Title, nice to see Nunzio, even in a complete squash he is still welcome. London is really appealing to me, great job of putting him over there.
- Brilliant Storm/Regal/Dean promo, Simon is just magic, and I love the pairing of Regal/Storm, nice use of language, put Dean across as really dumb I feel, which is always funny to see.
- Yet another hint at the Bret/Angle feud coming from the Angle interview, which was brilliantly written, Angle came across as being very honourable as usual, and I can’t wait to see this feud unfold.
- JBL promo was okish, the speech was brilliant, but Funaki just coming out randomly was a little strange, but still a welcome sight. JBL’s heelness was again faultless, but the racism may have been a little over the top for my liking. Good squash match, with disrespect at the end.
- Lesnar promo was AMAZING!! Really intense and straight to the point, real Brock like, thoroughly enjoyed it.
- 6 Man Tag, average match with a great beat-down at the end, although hopefully, the Rikishi/Dean feud isn’t over, as it was really beginning to heat up.
- Heenan/Cole interaction was hilarious all through the show, what I wouldn’t give to have Bobby back full time.
- Vintage Rock promo that really put him over with the crowd, great dialogue and strong delivery. Loved it.
- Main Event was great, brilliantly booked and well played out with great respect being shown at the end. Maybe a Jericho/Rock feud to come methinks.
Realism –Very realistic, not sure if JBL would have really done all that, but then again he did pull the Nazi stunt, 9/10
Length –Can’t find any faults here, perfect length, 10/10
Quality/Entertainment –Thoroughly entertaining, but slightly lacked some humour from a superstar other than Heenan, 8/10
Spelling/Grammar –Can barely pick out a thing.10/10
Matches/Booking –Everything booked well, apart from the end of the 6 Man Tag which was seemingly unprovoked, 9/10
Overall, a brilliant 92/100