WF 2009 - BTB Hall of Fame
WF 2009 - BTB Hall of Fame
Welcome to the fifth annual Wrestling Forums Be the Booker Hall of Fame Inductions. This year we're straying away from the old format as we're going to have the public nominate the bookers and then from there the Hall of Famers will select the ones from the nominations that they feel are worthy of entering the Hall of Fame along with them. It seems to make sense and most of the BTB public agrees that they've not been around long enough to know whether or not who warrants a spot so we're going to try this out and see how it works.
WF 2009 BTB Hall of Fame Voting Rules:
1) The main rule here is that the booker that you are nominating MUST have booked for a year and a half. This means since the induction ceremony’s tentative date is March 29, 2009 they must have been booking since or on September 29, 2007. This is simply to make sure that no new booker simply sneaks his way into the Hall of Fame undeservingly. It's been proven to work and we're going to stick with the 1 1/2 year policy.
2) The maximum of people that you can vote for is 3. Three is a very good number when it comes to stuff like this and it's not too little and not too much. Please send me three names that actually warrant a spot here in the Hall of Fame.
3) Don’t just put three names or however many and send them to me. That’s pointless. I want reasons as to why you feel that this booker deserves to go into the Hall of Fame. (Ex. He inspired me to start booking, helped you with storylines, etc.) Something that is actually deserving of going into the Hall of Fame and not something like he is a good friend or something retarted of that nature.
4) We, as the Hall of Famers, will then choose the people that we feel warrant a spot. This is your chance to speak out and nominate who you think needs to go in. There is no set limit on how many people may go in as there may only be one and then there may be six. Who knows?
5) Voting will end on Sunday March 15, 2009 at 8/7 CT.[/b] This will give us enough time to nominate and then turn out and get the interviews, etc. all done for the Hall of Fame by the 29th.
6) Mainly PM ME THE NOMINEES! IF YOU POST THEM IN HERE...THEY WILL NOT COUNT!
Here is an example ballot as to how I would vote.
1) Wolf Beast – He ran a truly great thread and was able to work magic with his shows. There was no doubt that you would never see a bad show from him. Being the Booker truly brought out the best in not only him but in BTB….
2) Forever-Delayed – He has been a great asset to this forum and continues to this day. He shows you what you can do when you really try hard. F-D is a great guy to get to know and he definitely knows how to write a great show. I like how he likes to push the younger superstars, etc…
3) Hollywood Event – HE is certainly a great and well deserving booker. He has been around for a long time and was a great partner with me. Whenever I needed help I knew that Event would easily answer a question for me. Event certainly brought out the best in me when we teamed together. He has earned the respect of many bookers here on WF….
That is just a sample and I’d like to see more than that. That is just a little bit of what I’m expecting. It doesn’t have to be corny like some of the stuff but you all get the general idea.
Class of 2005:
Class of 2006:
Kid o Mac
Class of 2007:
Class of 2008: