WF 2008 - BTB Hall of Fame
WF 2008 - BTB Hall of Fame
Welcome to the fourth annual Wrestling Forums Be the Booker Hall of Fame Inductions. This year will be run very similar to the past two years. However keeping with tradition though you will be able to pick three of the top elite bookers that have booked here at Wrestling Forums that you believe deserves this accolade. So without further ado here are the rules once again to refreshen your memory on the Hall of Fame voting.
WF 2008 BTB Hall of Fame Voting Rules:
1) The main rule here is that the booker that you are nominating MUST have booked for a year and a half. This means since the induction ceremony’s tentative date is March 23, 2008 they must have been booking since or on September 23, 2006. This is simply to make sure that no new booker simply sneaks his way into the Hall of Fame undeservingly. It previously was a year and a half but bookers were voting for people that definitely were not deserving last year so that is why we have bumped it up to a year and a half. And if you think you can get it past me I will look it up to see if a booker did start booking before then. So you might as well not even try that.
2) The maximum of people that you can vote for is 3. This is to insure that you don’t give me a big list of people that you “think” deserve it but most likely don’t. This doesn’t mean that you must vote for 3 but that is the most you can vote for.
3) Don’t just put three names or however many and send them to me. That’s pointless. I want reasons as to why you feel that this booker deserves to go into the Hall of Fame. (Ex. He inspired me to start booking, helped you with storylines, etc.) Something that is actually deserving of going into the Hall of Fame.
4) There is no set limit on how many people are going to go into the Hall of Fame. There could be one and then there could be five. The maximum however is five that will go in on a year. So once again there is no set number on how many will go in.
5) Voting will end two weeks from today. That would be Tuesday March 12, 2008 and I'll do that at say 7 Central Time. I'm positive most votes will be in by then. The main reason I'm giving you two weeks to vote is so that I can get the interviews and all this stuff put together for the ceremony. That is why I am starting it earlier this year
6) Mainly PM ME THE NOMINEES! IF YOU POST THEM IN HERE...THEY WILL NOT COUNT!
Here is an example ballot as to how I would vote.
1) Wolf Beast – He ran a truly great thread and was able to work magic with his shows. There was no doubt that you would never see a bad show from him. Being the Booker truly brought out the best in not only him but in BTB….
2) Forever-Delayed – He has been a great asset to this forum and continues to this day. He shows you what you can do when you really try hard. F-D is a great guy to get to know and he definitely knows how to write a great show. I like how he likes to push the younger superstars, etc…
3) Hollywood Event – HE is certainly a great and well deserving booker. He has been around for a long time and was a great partner with me. Whenever I needed help I knew that Event would easily answer a question for me. Event certainly brought out the best in me when we teamed together. He has earned the respect of many bookers here on WF….
That is just a sample and I’d like to see more than that. That is just a little bit of what I’m expecting. It doesn’t have to be corny like some of the stuff but you all get the general idea.
Class of 2005:
Class of 2006:
Kid o Mac
Class of 2007:
Last edited by KOP; 03-02-2009 at 11:49 PM.