Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Sidford, England
Re: Forever-Delayed Does WWE
Hell in a Cell
Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker
• The feud began when Brock Lesnar interfered and cost the Undertaker his WWE Title match against Matt Hardy when he broke the cage door to enter it and nail Taker with the F-5, leading to Hardy getting the win
• Taker’s music then played during the Royal Rumble just as Brock Lesnar was dominating, distracting him enough to allow the Rock to eliminate Lesnar from the match
• The same thing occurred during the Lesnar/Christian match on Smackdown in the road to Wrestlemania tournament, although this time Taker came out after the match signalling to Lesnar that he was back
• Taker vs. Lesnar happened at No Way Out, although the match never officially began as Lesnar attacked Taker while he was making his entrance to the ring and then straight away threw him into the stage. The two of them took their brawl backstage which included Taker chokeslamming Lesnar through a table, Lesnar hitting Taker with a lead pipe and finally, Lesnar hitting Taker with an F-5 off the stage
• Lesnar then claimed that after his actions as No Way Out he had done what no-one else in history had been able to do – beat up the Undertaker so badly that he won’t be able to come back. Lesnar lists all his achievements that he has had in his two WWE spells, before adding a new one to the list – the man who forced the Undertaker into retirement
• Lesnar then continued this claim for the next 2 weeks, until Mick Foley informed him that the Undertaker has not retired and was indeed going to show up at Saturday Nights Main Event
• At Saturday Night Main Event we saw the return of the Undertaker with him coming out when Brock Lesnar called him out to the ring. Lesnar had called the Undertaker washed-up and past-it, and said that if he was coming back then Lesnar had a little challenge for the Undertaker... he wanted to face him at Wrestlemania and be the man to break the streak. He says that 14 times the Undertaker has won, but he won’t make it 15-0. Taker came out and spoke, saying that at Wrestlemania he was on... but it would be HELL IN A CELL.
• The following Smackdown saw Lesnar acting as if he was fine with the Hell in the Cell match, saying that he has beaten him once before inside the cell, so he knows he can do. He said that not only would he be the man to beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, he reiterated his claim that he would be the man to retire the Undertaker.
• On Raw the Undertaker came to the ring for a rare promo. He showed a video of his previous 14 wins, saying all of them thought they could beat him, but none of them could. He said that Lesnar may have had his number in the past, but that won’ t happen this time. Lesnar came out to state his claim that he will be the lucky one to beat Taker, and makes Taker a deal... not only will their Wrestlemania match be inside the Cell, it will be A RETIREMENT MATCH – the loser must retire. Lesnar said he was that confident that he is going to win that he will retire if he doesn’t. Taker accepted by telling Lesnar after Wrestlemania he can rest in peace.
• On Smackdown Lesnar was involved in a match with Randy Orton against Edge and Christian where Edge and Christian started brawling and then ??? came in to run off Randy Orton. Taker’s music then hit, but instead of Taker coming out, a Hell in the Cell structure surrounded the ring (the cell would have been collapsible and covered by something at the top of the building. A lightning bolt then was fired at the cell, collapsing it, and then leading to Taker appearing behind Lesnar, leading to him chokeslaming him in the ring
• The final Raw before Wrestlemania saw The Undertaker take on Triple H in what was billed as potentially Taker’s last TV match. The match never really got going though as there was interference from ??? on the Raw side (to be revealed when these matches are announced) and also Brock Lesnar, who came through the crowd to attack Taker with a steel chair to leave him knocked out in the ring... and Taker didn’t sit up
• The final Smackdown saw the main event segment be a eulogy of the Undertaker to be read by Brock Lesnar. He said that the WWE will never see another man like the Undertaker, but after this Sunday they will never see him again. Lesnar tells of how he has beaten Taker in the cell before, and how he guarentees he will do it again. He offers thanks for the memories that have been delivered by the Undertaker, but states that Brock Lesnar will provide the most memorable of them all... him standing over the fallen body of the Undertaker after beating him at Wrestlemania. The Undertaker’s gong then hits, and Taker comes out to the ring with his full druid entrance. Lesnar tried to attack the Undertaker, and got him up for the F-5, only for Taker to slip out of it and nail Lesnar with the Tombstone Piledriver. The final lead into Wrestlemania moment was the Undertaker standing alone in a WWE ring, perhaps for the final time on TV...
Current Wrestlemania 23 Card
World Heavyweight Title
Edge (c) w/Lita vs. Christian w/Tyson Tomko and Maria
Tag Champions vs. Tag Champions
MNM (c) w/Melina vs. Londrick (c)
Hell in a Cell
Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker
Street Fight for control of the WWE
Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Special Guest Referee
Vince McMahon w/The McMahon Family vs. Eric Bischoff w/Jonathon Coachman
Kurt Angle vs. Batista