What would other people find most unusual about your life? - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 01:11 PM
Hot Dreams!
 
Timber Timbre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: My giant Igloo with built-in Wi-Fi
Posts: 4,018
Points: 521
                     
Re: What would other people find most unusual about your life?

I've been hardcore That Guy from the scale as of late, and my WF Music Section homies can attest to that. I dabble in a little bit of everything though, 'cept for "Kreatrock" (someone fluent in typonese needs to tell me what the fuck that's supposed to mean).

Timber Timbre is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 01:16 PM
"He's just like someone from a David Lynch film."
 
SonoShion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Manhattan, Nous York
Posts: 4,282
Points: 426
                     
Re: What would other people find most unusual about your life?

Level 3, 4 and 6 are pretty much me.

SonoShion is offline  
post #23 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 01:20 PM
Working on my abs
 
asdf0501's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,663
Points: 903
                     
Re: What would other people find most unusual about your life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blarg_ View Post
I've been hardcore That Guy from the scale as of late, and my WF Music Section homies can attest to that. I dabble in a little bit of everything though, cept for "Kreatrock" (someone fluent in typonese needs to tell me what the fuck that's supposed to mean).
i believe they fuck-up the term and should said "Krautrock" instead



http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic187936_15.gif

Only one is a wanderer, two together are always going somewhere.
asdf0501 is offline  
post #24 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 01:24 PM
Hot Dreams!
 
Timber Timbre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: My giant Igloo with built-in Wi-Fi
Posts: 4,018
Points: 521
                     
Re: What would other people find most unusual about your life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf0501 View Post
i believe they fuck-up the term and should said "Krautrock" instead
I know, I was being sarcastic . Sticks out like a sore thumb.

Timber Timbre is offline  
post #25 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 01:29 PM
Working on my abs
 
asdf0501's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,663
Points: 903
                     
Re: What would other people find most unusual about your life?

Well is interesting the fact that they fuck-up a term on level 5, i suposse they aren't that "out of the norm" either



http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic187936_15.gif

Only one is a wanderer, two together are always going somewhere.
asdf0501 is offline  
post #26 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 01:29 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 913
Points: 0
                     
Re: What would other people find most unusual about your life?

Tons of things I can list
I am shy and for my age, really shy.
I talk to my myself.
I am awkward.
I am obsessed with certain areas of interest which most others consider dreadfully boring for example scorpions and spiders( I can name over 100 species of these from the top of my head).
I keep on "inventing" machines out of interest most of which serve no purpose. Like I just made a machine that can unfold folded papers.
I am eccentric.
I am a conspiracy theorist and have come up with 100's of my own conspiracy theories.
I am an Atheist.
I look different. I have large jawbones , prominent cheek bones.
I like girls with smaller boobs. I have a crush on American soccer star Alex Morgan.

Last edited by Dib Da GREEK/CREEP/FALSE DETECTIVE; 09-29-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Dib Da GREEK/CREEP/FALSE DETECTIVE is offline  
post #27 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 01:50 PM
Follower of Lockeism
 
NJ88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Cumbria, England
Posts: 12,789
Points: 978
                     
Re: What would other people find most unusual about your life?

I seem to be able to relate almost any everyday situation to an episode/storyline in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and can quote Buffy at any point without anyone realising it

Marking for: John Morrison, Randy Orton, CM Punk, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes and Jack Swagger.
NJ88 is offline  
post #28 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 02:45 PM
"He's just like someone from a David Lynch film."
 
SonoShion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Manhattan, Nous York
Posts: 4,282
Points: 426
                     
Re: What would other people find most unusual about your life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dib View Post
Tons of things I can list
I am shy and for my age, really shy.
I talk to my myself.
I am awkward.
I am obsessed with certain areas of interest which most others consider dreadfully boring for example scorpions and spiders( I can name over 100 species of these from the top of my head).
I keep on "inventing" machines out of interest most of which serve no purpose. Like I just made a machine that can unfold folded papers.
I am eccentric.
I am a conspiracy theorist and have come up with 100's of my own conspiracy theories.
I am an Atheist.
I look different. I have large jawbones , prominent cheek bones.
I like girls with smaller boobs. I have a crush on American soccer star Alex Morgan.
You seem quite interesting. What's your age, may I ask?

SonoShion is offline  
post #29 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 03:35 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
mellison24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Darwen, UK
Posts: 933
Points: 6
     
Re: What would other people find most unusual about your life?

A lot of people don't realise I'm about 90% deaf. As I had learned to talk before I went deaf, I can utilise vocal pitch and intonation, rather than the usual monotonous voice that many of my fellow deafies have. Also, growing my hair long has helped cover my hearing aids.

I met my gf 5 years ago (although we've only been together for the last year or so), but it took her 18months to realise I was deaf. It's something I prefer to keep hidden to people (unless I'm close to them) as they very quickly stereotype me as thick when I sometimes ask 'Pardon? What?' 3/4 times.

mellison24 is offline  
post #30 of 72 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013, 03:46 PM
Humbled
 
Thad Castle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Blue Mountain State
Posts: 1,217
Points: 0
                   
Re: What would other people find most unusual about your life?

Most unusual? I guess they're weirded out when they find out I was born with two penises and only one testicle.
Thad Castle is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome