Just Another Night In America... - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 156 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 07:58 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 637
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Just Another Night In America...

Fair enough insanitydefined. I just don't see the purpose of bringing it up unless it has any relevancy to the discussion.

@GOON Go look at the gun murder rate in Britain then compare it to America. Your point is valid only because guns aren't banned in all states. Criminals are allowed to buy guns like it's candy with over 48% of gun sales not requiring a background check.
messi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 156 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 07:59 PM
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,596
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Just Another Night In America...

can you please link to a source for your 'facts'?

reDREDD is offline  
post #53 of 156 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 08:05 PM
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy
 
Fid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mooresville, IN
Posts: 3,590
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Just Another Night In America...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Kelly fan View Post
For the love of god ban those fucking guns
Yes, because taking guns away from innocent people are going to stop criminals. If a person breaks into my home and tries to hurt me or my family with any kind of weapon. My M1911 is going to be in my hand, before my phone calling the police. I got my lifetime gun permit in the State of Indiana. My guns are used for target shooting, as it's a hobby of mine. But I do carry one with me a majority of the time.

And remember this Switzerland has one of the highest gun rates and lowest crime rates. Banning guns altogether doesn't stop the criminals. If you don't like guns, that's your opinion. But not every carrier is a bad person.


STAND BACK!

Last edited by Fid; 06-17-2013 at 02:19 PM.
Fid is offline  
post #54 of 156 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 08:08 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 637
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Just Another Night In America...

@kobra You just don't get it like the rest of the people here. 20 children were slaughtered by guns, specially the AR-15. Did you know 75 more children have been murdered by guns since the Newtown shooting? I'll respect your opinion even though I believe it's wrong.

@Joal Where did you get that from? The point was I would support his stance on gun laws even if he was one. And you realize being a pedophile is not a crime unless they have acted on it, right? Just putting it out there. The facts I heard from Piers Morgan. I think you can look it up online and find it somewhere.
messi is offline  
post #55 of 156 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 08:11 PM
GOAT
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The bunker of liberty
Posts: 3,185
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Just Another Night In America...

Quote:
Originally Posted by messi View Post
20 children were slaughtered by guns, specially the AR-15.
In a state that has one of the strictest gun laws in the United States.

BAD NEWS GOON is offline  
post #56 of 156 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,596
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Just Another Night In America...

so basically your source for facts is a guy who may or may not be a paedophile and has consistently proven he has no goddamn idea what hes talking about

ok then

reDREDD is offline  
post #57 of 156 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 08:19 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 637
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Just Another Night In America...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOON The Legend View Post
In a state that has one of the strictest gun laws in the United States.
That doesn't matter. Do you realize how many times I have heard that argument? Until we ban all guns in ALL states then we can do a fair comparison. Look at the UK and look at America's death rate by guns and you'll see I am right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOAL.com View Post
so basically your source for facts is a guy who may or may not be a paedophile and has consistently proven he has no goddamn idea what hes talking about

ok then

Source of gun-related deaths in America: http://www.thenational.ae/news/world...different-tale

if that's not good enough then here is a better one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ted_death_rate
messi is offline  
post #58 of 156 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 08:20 PM
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,596
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Just Another Night In America...

youre using wikipedia a as a source?

seriously?

you do realise i could change that myself to declare that valdes is king of tahiti right?

use wikipedia as a source and they'll laugh you out of any college on earth

reDREDD is offline  
post #59 of 156 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 08:23 PM
Winter is Coming
 
UnDeFeatedSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,538
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
                     
Re: Just Another Night In America...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Guns are banned in Chicago. Story must be fake.


Does that stop people in Chicago from going elsewhere in America to get their guns?



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
UnDeFeatedSanta is offline  
post #60 of 156 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 09:03 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
insanitydefined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Where the green grass grows
Posts: 2,430
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
We should ban alcohol in America to, considering it's responsible for way more deaths in this country than guns are.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

insanitydefined is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome