Boy, 5, Shoots And Kills 2-Year-Old Sister, Police Say - Page 9 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #81 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Boy, 5, Shoots And Kills 2-Year-Old Sister, Police Say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
The guy with the powerful homemade nail bomb has more chances to maim or kill someone in a public area than some jackass with a gun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
It's got to do with you because you said some fucking idiot with a bomb is gonna kill way more people.
I said a bomb has more potential to maim in a public area, not that it would.

Quote:
But it's not true, bombings don't happen as often as gun killings. Do you see facts showing that 32,163 die from bombings? NO
What does that have to do with ME? This is like the third time I'm asking you this and you can't reply.

Quote:
SO fucking what if it's 0.011% of guns? It still over 30,000 people that have died. THe reason that % is so low is cause there are over 300 million guns total! Why the fuck does there need to be 101.05 firearms per 100 people?
You chose to select facts that are actually detrimental to your argument. Stop going in circles because you're flailing around punch drunk at this point. We going to ban doctors now too for the overwhelming 90,000+ they kill each year through medical malpractice with a percentage that is FAR, FAR GREATER than gun deaths? Oh, wait...that doesn't apply to your select and choose idealisms now does it? It's not the medicine, it's the doctor. It's not the gun, it's the person.
Glass Shatters is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #82 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-04-2013, 02:45 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,972
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Boy, 5, Shoots And Kills 2-Year-Old Sister, Police Say

Man, my mom wouldn't even let me get a toy gun when I was a lot younger.
King Gimp is offline  
post #83 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-04-2013, 02:48 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Wall
Posts: 3,524
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Boy, 5, Shoots And Kills 2-Year-Old Sister, Police Say

dude probably was playing manhunt too much
Das Wunderberlyn is offline  
post #84 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-04-2013, 04:01 AM
Working on my abs
 
floyd2386's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,972
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Boy, 5, Shoots And Kills 2-Year-Old Sister, Police Say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
But for peoples reasonings for having a gun, leaving it in a safe would be illogical.
How so? I'm assuming the reason you speak of is home defense?

We the people.
floyd2386 is offline  
post #85 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Total Divas Marks Just Suck
 
Nige™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Preston, UK
Posts: 9,778
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Boy, 5, Shoots And Kills 2-Year-Old Sister, Police Say



Nige™ is offline  
post #86 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-04-2013, 06:51 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
insanitydefined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Where the green grass grows
Posts: 2,430
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
For everybody that wants to ban guns, I'll make a deal with you. As soon as all of you start trying to get a ban on alcohol passed in this country again then I'll support a full gun ban. Of course my reasoning here is that there's far more people kill by alcohol every year in this country than there are by guns, and since alcohol is strictly there for peoples enjoyment (aside from the small amounts used in medicine) and serves absolutely no other purpose, then every single death that's related to it can be prevented by simply banning it.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

insanitydefined is offline  
post #87 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-05-2013, 01:24 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
ShadowCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Aberystwyth
Posts: 1,033
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: Boy, 5, Shoots And Kills 2-Year-Old Sister, Police Say

I will never understand the world that we live in, No one can blame the 5 year old for this accident his parent's should be punished within the full extent of the law, Coming from Britain i can't understand the whole American gun culture it's baffles me.

All Time Fave
1. Kurt Angle
2. Bret Hart
3. The Rock


Marking For
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Kazuchika Okada
3. Dean Ambrose
4. Ethan Carter/Bad Influence
5. Paige


ShadowCat is offline  
post #88 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-05-2013, 01:26 PM
GO RED WINGS
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Boy, 5, Shoots And Kills 2-Year-Old Sister, Police Say

Laughing at the people bringing up gun control.


Smart people don't have gun issues.


Put a gun in the hand of someone who is stupid or has mental issues, you have a problem, and it isn't the gun.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hogan’s got no hair on his chest? Only friend he’s got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #89 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 01:50 AM
Inappropriately tinkly music.
 
Mister Hands's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sprachgefuhlland
Posts: 7,023
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Boy, 5, Shoots And Kills 2-Year-Old Sister, Police Say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Laughing at the people bringing up gun control.


Smart people don't have gun issues.


Put a gun in the hand of someone who is stupid or has mental issues, you have a problem, and it isn't the gun.
Smart people have gun issues when they're being shot by other people.



Mister Hands is offline  
post #90 of 93 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Total Divas Marks Just Suck
 
Nige™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Preston, UK
Posts: 9,778
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Boy, 5, Shoots And Kills 2-Year-Old Sister, Police Say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Put a gun in the hand of someone who is stupid or has mental issues, you have a problem, and it isn't the gun.
The problem is they can just go & get one easily like the guy responsible for the Colorado shootings. The easy access is the main problem. Smart people don't have problems, that's true. Unfortunately it's all too easy for those who aren't smart and are idiots.

Why background checks weren't backed I'll never know. That's just common sense. Well it is to a country of people that's not been brought up with guns or ever felt the need to have one to protect ourselves, mainly because we don't have a country with citizens having guns or easy access to them to worry us.
Nige™ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome