ANOTHER school shooting. - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 89 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 06:48 PM
UNA
 
UNA HEALY'S CHRISTMAS JUMPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Una's Wardrobe
Posts: 7,610
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: ANOTHER school shooting.

At least the students would know how to act if some gangster was dissing their fly girl


But on a serious note, what happens when a teacher, who hates his/her life and job, and has a gun, snaps one day? Nonsense to think arming teachers is the solution.

UNA HEALY'S CHRISTMAS JUMPER is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 89 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 06:56 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
AlecPure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: ANOTHER school shooting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwayneAustin View Post
At least the students would know how to act if some gangster was dissing their fly girl


But on a serious note, what happens when a teacher, who hates his/her life and job, and has a gun, snaps one day? Nonsense to think arming teachers is the solution.
the same thing could be said for any cop/armed guard they were to put in the schools as well.. Like i said they will need psych evaluations for te teachers that have guns, i would say every 6 months. I grew up in a bad part of Detroit and the HS I went too all the teachers in the school and that district were required to carry guns by state law. There were never an incidents of teachers snapping.
AlecPure is offline  
post #33 of 89 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 07:01 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Riding the magic bus into the heart of love
Posts: 363
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: ANOTHER school shooting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlecPure View Post
I grew up in a bad part of Detroit and the HS I went too all the teachers in the school and that district were required to carry guns by state law.

Thats just blown my mind!

Did the students bring guns to school then? is that why they had them?

I not being an idiot here (for once), i'm actually interested as i went to school in the Uk and that seems so extreme. like off a film!
Boulle is offline  
post #34 of 89 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 07:08 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
AlecPure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: ANOTHER school shooting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boulle View Post
Thats just blown my mind!

Did the students bring guns to school then? is that why they had them?

I not being an idiot here (for once), i'm actually interested as i went to school in the Uk and that seems so extreme. like off a film!
it was really bad. right in the middle of the ghetto. It used to be one of the highest crime areas in Detroit. There were always student on student violence, student on school staff violence. I remember once i was walking to the bus stop and watched as these 4 kids ran up on a teacher getting into his car and tried to rob him, were it not for the fact he was able to pull a gun out, he would have been screwed.

There were fights in school that if teachers didnt have guns kids would have been murdered.

It got to the point where it was so bad that they stopped having cops at the school, due to the cops being afraid to be there and when they had to bring cops in they brought out the swat units.
AlecPure is offline  
post #35 of 89 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 07:22 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Riding the magic bus into the heart of love
Posts: 363
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: ANOTHER school shooting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlecPure View Post
it was really bad. right in the middle of the ghetto. It used to be one of the highest crime areas in Detroit. There were always student on student violence, student on school staff violence. I remember once i was walking to the bus stop and watched as these 4 kids ran up on a teacher getting into his car and tried to rob him, were it not for the fact he was able to pull a gun out, he would have been screwed.

There were fights in school that if teachers didnt have guns kids would have been murdered.

It got to the point where it was so bad that they stopped having cops at the school, due to the cops being afraid to be there and when they had to bring cops in they brought out the swat units.
So the cops were scared too? oh my god!! The teachers must have really wanted to teach the students at your school.

It's mad cause a friend of mine took a job in an american city and she stuck up for a lad who was getting bullied by a gang and then they targeted her and she had to leave as she was scared. they threatened her and stuff.

I can understand why you have your opinion though now. I got hit on the head with a text book in English class once as i couldn't stop laughing at something and reported the teacher for abuse!

I guess i just imagine all schools to be like mine. I wouldn't last a minute in Detroit.

That was interesting to read.
Boulle is offline  
post #36 of 89 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 07:57 PM
-
 
Mr.Cricket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 7,382
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: ANOTHER school shooting.

Anything other than death sentence for the bastards who did this would be unacceptable.


Last edited by Mr.Cricket; 02-01-2013 at 03:10 AM.
Mr.Cricket is offline  
post #37 of 89 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 08:08 PM
Searching for a new identity
 
ROUSEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In My Liverpool Home
Posts: 5,915
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: ANOTHER school shooting.



Surprised anybody even lives in Detroit.

l Follow me @Mxrty1878 l



Farewell to lower Frederick Street, Ensign Terrace and Park Lane
For I think it will be a long, long time before I see you again
ROUSEY is offline  
post #38 of 89 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 08:22 PM
Celebrating my first World title
 
JoseBxNYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 14,104
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: ANOTHER school shooting.

This is the goverment just to push that whole ban thing even further. That's what is all about. Sorry but the shooting in Connecticut was set up by the goverment and all the shooting afterwards.
JoseBxNYC is offline  
post #39 of 89 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 08:23 PM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: like a bitch
Posts: 2,959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: ANOTHER school shooting.

D.C has some of the best gun restrictions in the U.S , just type up "DC school shootings" and see how many there are, and there are as many other as well, knife attack, bombs etc.

It wont stop them, did banning drugs stop pepole form getting it if they wanted it?
did it stop alchoal?
did it stop prostitution
did it stop stealing?

making a law has never stoped someone who is set on doing it form doing it.

Fuck Rayfu, its time for a ban!
Rayfu is offline  
post #40 of 89 (permalink) Old 01-31-2013, 08:42 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Striker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Our House In the Middle of the Street
Posts: 3,007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: ANOTHER school shooting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseBxNYC View Post
This is the goverment just to push that whole ban thing even further. That's what is all about. Sorry but the shooting in Connecticut was set up by the goverment and all the shooting afterwards.
Sup R-Truth.


All Hail the King
Striker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome