What have you got a huge collection of - Page 12 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #111 of 123 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 04:51 AM
Zen
Humbled
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Stamford Bridge, Fulham Rd, London SW6 1HS, United Kingdom
Posts: 18,819
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: What have you got a huge collection of

Tennis balls? Only thing I can think of
Zen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #112 of 123 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 02:25 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,658
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: What have you got a huge collection of

baby doll heads.
truk83 is offline  
post #113 of 123 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 04:49 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
LBDW's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 30
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: What have you got a huge collection of

Porn.
LBDW is offline  
post #114 of 123 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 11:12 PM
GO RED WINGS
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: What have you got a huge collection of

I cleaned up a little today and gathered all of my Batman shit I meant to take pictures of 6 fucking months ago.

The only things not pictured are my Batman sweatpants and my Batman shirt (it is actually in my picture in the pic thread I posted earlier tonight, I was wearing the pants as well).


The Riddler is my main homeboy <3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/DSCF4916.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/DSCF4915.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/DSCF4914.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/DSCF4913.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/DSCF4911.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/DSCF4909.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/DSCF4908.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/DSCF4907.jpg


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #115 of 123 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 08:01 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Mrs. Austin Aries's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Formerly from Tokyo
Posts: 951
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: What have you got a huge collection of

Music, anime DVD collection, movie collection, manga, anime t-shirts, anime wallscrolls, anime magazines & figures. Mostly things related to anime/manga and Star Wars. And I have a lot of books. And a lot of video games. #nerdstatusconfirmed

One weird thing I collect is movie tickets. I think the first one I saved was from Star Wars Special Edition in '97.

And I mention clothes because my wardrobe is currently divided between two states and countries, even though when I left one country I threw away so many clothes that when I piled the bags they reached the ceiling.
Mrs. Austin Aries is offline  
post #116 of 123 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 10:01 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 303
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: What have you got a huge collection of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Austin Aries View Post
Music, anime DVD collection, movie collection, manga, anime t-shirts, anime wallscrolls, anime magazines & figures. Mostly things related to anime/manga and Star Wars. And I have a lot of books. And a lot of video games. #nerdstatusconfirmed

One weird thing I collect is movie tickets. I think the first one I saved was from Star Wars Special Edition in '97.

And I mention clothes because my wardrobe is currently divided between two states and countries, even though when I left one country I threw away so many clothes that when I piled the bags they reached the ceiling.
its not weird to collect movie tickets, me and my partner collect them too.

a truly weird thing would be collecting cat whiskers.

not gonna say if its me or somebody else.

jtyrone is offline  
post #117 of 123 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 08:49 PM
GO RED WINGS
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: What have you got a huge collection of

I keep my movie tickets from certain movies for nostalgia then sit back with an awesome, accomplished grin.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #118 of 123 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 08:57 PM
The Man
 
BEST FOUR COLLY BIRDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 13,845
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
                     
Re: What have you got a huge collection of

I still have all my Pokemon and Yugioh cards around somewhere. A bunch of action figures too, mainly Star Wars and wrestlers up in the attic. I could probably make a decent amount selling all that stuff actually, but I'm too nostalgic to ever get rid of anything.

I guess I got a lot of video games too if those count. DVDs also, specifically of cheap B-movies which is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine.

BEST FOUR COLLY BIRDS is online now  
post #119 of 123 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 02:03 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Mrs. Austin Aries's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Formerly from Tokyo
Posts: 951
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: What have you got a huge collection of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtyrone View Post
its not weird to collect movie tickets, me and my partner collect them too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
I keep my movie tickets from certain movies for nostalgia then sit back with an awesome, accomplished grin.
Good to know I'm not the only one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan the marino View Post
I still have all my Pokemon and Yugioh cards around somewhere. A bunch of action figures too, mainly Star Wars and wrestlers up in the attic. I could probably make a decent amount selling all that stuff actually, but I'm too nostalgic to ever get rid of anything.

I guess I got a lot of video games too if those count. DVDs also, specifically of cheap B-movies which is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine.
I felt the same about anime/manga stuff in particular. Thought about selling it, but then thought, "But why, really?"

---------


..........................and cat whiskers? That one must be explained, jtyrone. Are they put in a jar or a box or...?
Mrs. Austin Aries is offline  
post #120 of 123 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 02:07 AM
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies
 
The Manowarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Where The Lines Overlap
Posts: 9,284
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
                     
Re: What have you got a huge collection of

Coins. Not a huge collection, about a hundred different coins.

I accept Hayley Williams rep.

The Manowarrior is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome