The almighty REP - Post your user CP to show us how much RESPECT you have - Page 33 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 02-16-2013, 09:59 AM   #321 (permalink)
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
 
SPCDRI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,086
SPCDRI 9001 - 9500SPCDRI 9001 - 9500SPCDRI 9001 - 9500SPCDRI 9001 - 9500SPCDRI 9001 - 9500SPCDRI 9001 - 9500SPCDRI 9001 - 9500SPCDRI 9001 - 9500SPCDRI 9001 - 9500SPCDRI 9001 - 9500SPCDRI 9001 - 9500
Default Re: The almighty REP - Post your user CP to show us how much RESPECT you have

He's a complete shit gimmick poster. He's TERRIBLE. What the fuck are you guys on?
SPCDRI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-16-2013, 10:02 AM   #322 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Punk's Town
Posts: 317
Mike Hero wants to be bannedMike Hero wants to be bannedMike Hero wants to be bannedMike Hero wants to be banned
Default Re: The almighty REP - Post your user CP to show us how much RESPECT you have

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
sick and tired of being red repped. starting today, things will change and those who red rep me will suffer



So? You probably posted something stupid. Rock316AE is one of the best posters on this forum.
I posted about six months ago that I felt the rock wasn't as good as he was in the A.E. and he red repped me. You and him are blind marks.
Mike Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:07 AM   #323 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,791
HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris
Default Re: The almighty REP - Post your user CP to show us how much RESPECT you have

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hero View Post
I posted about six months ago that I felt the rock wasn't as good as he was in the A.E. and he red repped me. You and him are blind marks.
"im new but the rock marks hate me already"

Nice job on exposing yourself as a troll. Nothing you say will ever be taken seriously.
HEELKris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:12 AM   #324 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Punk's Town
Posts: 317
Mike Hero wants to be bannedMike Hero wants to be bannedMike Hero wants to be bannedMike Hero wants to be banned
Default Re: The almighty REP - Post your user CP to show us how much RESPECT you have

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
"im new but the rock marks hate me already"

Nice job on exposing yourself as a troll. Nothing you say will ever be taken seriously.
Well just because a couple of blind marks hate me because I dont like a 40 year old steroid abusing Samoan who get gassed in under 15 minutes and has pictures of himself in a tutu on the internet taking the WWE championship from a 35 year old Straight Edge Punk Rocker from my home town who put on an hour long iron man match with my favorite Wrestler in the world. Dosn't make me a troll.
Mike Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:14 AM   #325 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,420
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: The almighty REP - Post your user CP to show us how much RESPECT you have

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hero View Post
Well just because a couple of blind marks hate me because I dont like a 40 year old steroid abusing Samoan who get gassed in under 15 minutes and has pictures of himself in a tutu on the internet taking the WWE championship from a 35 year old Straight Edge Punk Rocker from my home town who put on an hour long iron man match with my favorite Wrestler in the world. Dosn't make me a troll.
I don't even like the Rock but nothing like being stupid enough to use scenes from a fucking kids movie to get a point across. He's a fucking actor. If you were getting paid millions, you'd throw on a fucking tutu as well.

__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hogan’s got no hair on his chest? Only friend he’s got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:15 AM   #326 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,791
HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris
Default Re: The almighty REP - Post your user CP to show us how much RESPECT you have

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hero View Post
Well just because a couple of blind marks hate me because I dont like a 40 year old steroid abusing Samoan who get gassed in under 15 minutes and has pictures of himself in a tutu on the internet taking the WWE championship from a 35 year old Straight Edge Punk Rocker from my home town who put on an hour long iron man match with my favorite Wrestler in the world. Dosn't make me a troll.
No, but the fact that you post retarded shit in order to piss people off does make you a troll.
HEELKris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:15 AM   #327 (permalink)
Moron
Premium
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,206
Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000Shazayum 3501 - 4000
Default Re: The almighty REP - Post your user CP to show us how much RESPECT you have

ROCK316AE can be unbiased, I saw him praise Punk's first in ring promo with the rock, saying it was good. He'll give credit where credit's due.
Shazayum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:18 AM   #328 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Posts: 5,127
Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500
Default Re: The almighty REP - Post your user CP to show us how much RESPECT you have

The Toxic Avenger wore a tutu. No fucks given.
Coffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:22 PM   #329 (permalink)
Where did I go wrong?
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fife, Scotland
Posts: 3,317
Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000
Default Re: The almighty REP - Post your user CP to show us how much RESPECT you have

Spoiler for BLACK LIPS, PALE EYES, CYANIDE SWEET TOOTH SUICIDE, SHE'S A KILLER, SHE'S MY, CYANIDE SWEET TOOTH SUICIDE:
__________________
Swood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #330 (permalink)
Taking orders from THE MACHINE
 
#ROOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: New York City
Posts: 19,370
#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: The almighty REP - Post your user CP to show us how much RESPECT you have

Lol, looking through all these pages and seeing people's rep, I realise just how rarely I actually rep anyone, and when I do it's all the same people .
#ROOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios