Are you afraid for Obama's oath ? - Page 9 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-21-2013, 10:14 PM   #81 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart82 View Post
The same regurgitated bullshit that you've been posting up and down the thread as you continue advancing the thought that you are an absolute dunce who fails to read and comprehend any points being made and instead chooses to offer up hypothetical situations that do nothing to support your point.
If you're really having to ask why you look stupid after I spent the better part of my last three posts explaining it to you, then you have a serious mental handicap.

Have any facts yet or you going to continue putting bleeding heart text on a page hoping it to be true? I'll even entertain more "simple math" for an exercise in math by an expert who can't figure out more and less.

It's rather hilarious that I called you out on your idiocy, and even predicted you'd pull out the personal insults. You're too predictable.

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 01-21-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-21-2013, 11:01 PM   #82 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Riding the magic bus into the heart of love
Posts: 363
Boulle needs to make some friendsBoulle needs to make some friendsBoulle needs to make some friendsBoulle needs to make some friendsBoulle needs to make some friendsBoulle needs to make some friendsBoulle needs to make some friendsBoulle needs to make some friendsBoulle needs to make some friends
Default Re: Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
If you're really having to ask why you look stupid after I spent the better part of my last three posts explaining it to you, then you have a serious mental handicap.

God forbid i get in an argument with you! I'll get owned.
Boulle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:23 PM   #83 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 586
Stuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
If you're really having to ask why you look stupid after I spent the better part of my last three posts explaining it to you, then you have a serious mental handicap.

Have any facts yet or you going to continue putting bleeding heart text on a page hoping it to be true? I'll even entertain more "simple math" for an exercise in math by an expert who can't figure out more and less.

It's rather hilarious that I called you out on your idiocy, and even predicted you'd pull out the personal insults. You're too predictable.
Again glass shatters why do you need guns in suburbs when you go shopping if crime rate is down since 2007'but then you say there is a 1/131 chance of violent crime in your area. As i said that's a sad society you live in, what you don't think so? That just shows what kind of person you are. You haven't explained anything, why can other first world countries go without guns but you can't? Do you personally have a small man complex so you need a gun to fill big? Look how worked up you have got over this debate with your insults like dweeb. Really is that the best you can do because if so you are quite pathetic.
Stuart82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:42 PM   #84 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart82 View Post
Again glass shatters why do you need guns in suburbs when you go shopping if crime rate is down since 2007'but then you say there is a 1/131 chance of violent crime in your area. As i said that's a sad society you live in, what you don't think so? That just shows what kind of person you are. You haven't explained anything, why can other first world countries go without guns but you can't? Do you personally have a small man complex so you need a gun to fill big? Look how worked up you have got over this debate with your insults like dweeb. Really is that the best you can do because if so you are quite pathetic.
Why don't you ever address your shit-for-brains points that have been absolutely shredded? You're really harping on this "suburban people don't need guns" bullshit. Did you read the report I gave you? Because crime is declining doesn't mean it doesn't exist you dolt.

You're bordering on retarded. Did I not agree with SAW that it is indeed a sad society - that I refuse to be a victim of? Did I not already explain the context those statistics were used in? Did I not already link you to a fucking government report on the statistics? What don't you understand? You are living proof that ...never mind.

I think you're deliberately no selling your jackassery, and are just replying to try and save face. A bystander has already popped in that the actual statistics work against you, yet you continue to spew the same bullshit out of your ass post after post.

If you've read my replies and visited the links I've provided, I've answered your questions already. But you don't know that because you smash your fingers on the keyboard thinking that you look smart. You have no facts to back up your asinine viewpoints, and until you introduce them, you are like arguing with my coffee table. When you hear a crash and footsteps in your home at 1 in the morning, feel free to grab a broomstick and see how far it gets you. When you're sitting in a movie theater, a shopping mall, or even going to a class at your university and some psycho walks in, well...oh, is that a little too real for you? Being suburban areas and all that have actually been places of mass shootings within the past 5 or 6 years?

Beyond this, I will no longer entertain someone who's operating on a Eugene Watts-level IQ because you are obviously not smart enough to determine context and comprehend anything that is given to you.

Really, you are a sad, strange little man.

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 01-21-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:43 AM   #85 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 586
Stuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friendsStuart82 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

If you think your a big man cos you carry a gun I'll give you two thumbs up and pat you on your head. But people in suburbs don't need guns, to many tragedies happen with people having guns at their homes but your too thick headed to realize this because I guess you have nothing else in your life but your gun, those with guns are substituting for something else that's small that definately applies to you. I've answered your questions already again what other first world country has people carry guns in public? That's right America and that's where the most gun deaths happen, gee what a surprise. I'll put it in easy maths for you: if you have ten guns, take away five guns you have less chance of dying or injured from guns which was what I wrote at the beginning. As I said simple maths but a simpleton like you don't compute that. Crime will always be there but people having guns makes it worse as your country continue to proves.
Stuart82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:34 PM   #86 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,397
truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart82 View Post
But people in suburbs don't need guns, to many tragedies happen with people having guns at their homes but your too thick headed to realize this because I guess you have nothing else in your life but your gun, those with guns are substituting for something else that's small that definately applies to you.
The dumbest thing said this year. ^
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios