Are you afraid for Obama's oath ? - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #71 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Hotdiggity11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Harrison, Tennessee
Posts: 11,813
Hotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth readingHotdiggity11 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

Obama has always been pro-gay marriage in private but, in 2008, a slight majority was still opposed to gay marriage, including moderates. He took the status quo stance until he saw the roles reversed in 2012 and then formally endorsed it.
__________________
Wanted:

A tall well built woman with good
reputation, who can cook frogs
legs, who appreciates a good fuc-
schia garden, classical music and tal-
king without getting too serious.
But please read only lines 1, 3 and 5.
Hotdiggity11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-21-2013, 07:47 PM   #72 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 586
Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82
Default Re: Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

As I said glass shatters what other society in the world feel they need guns to feel safe out in public? It must be a very sad one because it's not normal that's for sure. For the rest of your pro gun propaganda if crime rates are going down why do you need to Carry guns in suburbs. You then go on about 1/131 citizens have chance of being involved in violent crime, kind of contradictory statement isn't it? And of course less guns means less chance of them being used as I said simple maths. More guns doesn't mean less crime because how can you prove they are being used as a deterent, less guns or hey here's a concept no guns and the place is a hell of a lot better. You implied I and others were calling you a redneck which is what I was answering back to you about and i stand by you being that typical American the rest of the world laughs at. Go have a wank because you seem to be slightly uptight I guess your sisters unavailable!
Stuart82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:52 PM   #73 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Striker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Our House In the Middle of the Street
Posts: 3,007
Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker
Default Re: Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

CP and Goon why dont you move to another country...?
__________________

All Hail the King
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:09 PM   #74 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Punked Up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nu Joisy
Posts: 1,915
Punked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friends
Default Re: Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
People can change their minds.

I used to hate yogurt. Now I love it.
So you acknowledge that all of the empty flip-flop rhetoric Romney was tagged with could have equally been his changing of mind? Or does Obama get an exception?

Also, let's not pretend that Obama isn't one of the biggest flip flopping presidents in history. I mean really. He voted against raising the debt ceiling before he now supports it. He campaigned on the premise of expiring the Bush tax cuts, but then extended them. He promised health care negotiations on live TV, but then he said no flat out. Also, he said unemployment would be below 6% and the deficit would be cut in half (200B or less) and he's submitted trillion dollar deficits every year (not one vote in the house) and unemployment is the same. He said he'd close the detention camp, but didn't. Said he'd give two billion in a comprehensive plan to NASA, then shut it down because he's unable to comprehend that entitlements need to be cut for us to survive. I could go on all day.

And that's not to say republicans are MUCH better. Boehner is awful, so is McConnel, but I can't understand our president on domestic affairs at all.
Punked Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:10 PM   #75 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart82 View Post
As I said glass shatters what other society in the world feel they need guns to feel safe out in public? It must be a very sad one because it's not normal that's for sure.
Why don't YOU Google it? Stop asking me to do your work for you. Every single one of your "points" has been absolute shit. You're just throwing out bullshit when the actual stats say otherwise. Like I said previously - you're full of shit. It might be time for a colon flush.

Quote:
For the rest of your pro gun propaganda if crime rates are going down why do you need to Carry guns in suburbs.
Propaganda? You do know the actual definition of the word, right? Official FBI statistics are not propaganda. Take the hint: you can throw out all of the walls of text you want at me, but just typing a whole bunch of bullshit that is completely devoid of fact is doing nothing to prove your point and is simply making you look clueless.

Gun crimes happen everywhere, not just in ghettoes, though you'd probably like that. Why wouldn't one need a gun in the suburbs? You tell me WHY YOU WOULDN'T NEED ONE.

Quote:
You then go on about 1/131 citizens have chance of being involved in violent crime, kind of contradictory statement isn't it?
Look at the context it was used in, dweeb. The context being IN NEW ORLEANS. Followed by a NATIONWIDE crime statistic of the lowest murder rate in 50 years. Are you mentally handicapped or something? And you have the gall to throw stones at the American education system?

Quote:
And of course less guns means less chance of them being used as I said simple maths.
No, what you said was "less guns = less killings". Don't go twisting your shit around buddy, you already look like a Keystone Cop. The simple math of there being MILLIONS of more guns now than there were 49 years ago and the homicide rate being lower than that time is all the "simple math" you need. To further break this down for you:

Gun ownership 49 years ago: Less than it is now
Homicide rate 49 years ago: More than it is now

Gun ownership today: WAY, WAY more than it was then
Homicide rate 49 years ago: Less than it was then

More guns really doesn't mean less killing, now does it? Unfortunately your "simple math" is not so simple for you, is it?



Quote:
More guns doesn't mean less crime because how can you prove they are being used as a deterent, less guns or hey here's a concept no guns and the place is a hell of a lot better.
You are as thick as pig shit.

Quote:
You implied I and others were calling you a redneck which is what I was answering back to you about and i stand by you being that typical American the rest of the world laughs at.
No, you did not imply anything about someone being a redneck. I told you I was replying to KWH who implied that only rednecks carry guns in public. I replied to him saying that I carried a gun, and you said it wasn't necessary. In no way, shape, or form did I imply that you said anything of the sort, and I only mentioned it in a post towards you to hammer a knowledge nail into that unoccupied cranium of yours when you got butt hurt and defensive as if I said YOU called someone a redneck. I merely said that I was replying to KWH's post that you replied to in the context of only rednecks carrying guns.

Do you want to buy a clue?

Quote:
Go have a wank because you seem to be slightly uptight I guess your sisters unavailable!
Did I not say a few posts ago that personal insults are the go-to defense when people are made to look like a dipshit over this issue?

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 01-21-2013 at 08:13 PM.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #76 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Punked Up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nu Joisy
Posts: 1,915
Punked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friends
Default Re: Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart82 View Post
As I said glass shatters what other society in the world feel they need guns to feel safe out in public? It must be a very sad one because it's not normal that's for sure. For the rest of your pro gun propaganda if crime rates are going down why do you need to Carry guns in suburbs. You then go on about 1/131 citizens have chance of being involved in violent crime, kind of contradictory statement isn't it? And of course less guns means less chance of them being used as I said simple maths. More guns doesn't mean less crime because how can you prove they are being used as a deterent, less guns or hey here's a concept no guns and the place is a hell of a lot better. You implied I and others were calling you a redneck which is what I was answering back to you about and i stand by you being that typical American the rest of the world laughs at. Go have a wank because you seem to be slightly uptight I guess your sisters unavailable!
And where do you live? Who says he lives in the suburbs? Also, no it is not simple math. When guns are illegal, law abiding citizens will have no guns and criminals still will. When both sides have guns, criminals can't run over an unarmed populace.

Oh and the rest of the world laughs at us? Where are you from? Tell me, please.
Punked Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:47 PM   #77 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 586
Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82
Default Re: Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

Did I not say a few posts ago that personal insults are the go-to defense when people are made to look like a dipshit over this issue?

Exactly glass shatters, exactly.

As for where I'm from, read under my name and you will see. It's alot better place then where you feel the need to carry guns in suburbs, sad, broken society is Americas since that's the case.
Stuart82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:53 PM   #78 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Punked Up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nu Joisy
Posts: 1,915
Punked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friends
Default Re: Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart82 View Post
Did I not say a few posts ago that personal insults are the go-to defense when people are made to look like a dipshit over this issue?

Exactly glass shatters, exactly.

As for where I'm from, read under my name and you will see. It's alot better place then where you feel the need to carry guns in suburbs, sad, broken society is Americas since that's the case.
Statistics dictate you are completely wrong, and your go-to defense is to insult America (With poor grammer, I may add).

Besides, plenty of Australians own guns. And there is nothing wrong with protecting yourself in case of, not in expectance of, an emergency. This is the point which you are missing.
Punked Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:54 PM   #79 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart82 View Post
Exactly glass shatters, exactly.
Now you're just no selling how you were made to look like a jackass over the issue and failed to back up your points with facts, regurgitated the same garbage post after post, and then resorted to redneck insults and you get upset when I respond in kind?

So you didn't Google your own points, visit the .GOV websites I supplied you with to back up my points, and also didn't explain why someone wouldn't need a gun no matter where they live, or even address your "simple math" retardation after it backfired on you.

You're mad as fuck.

And thick as pig shit.

@ you.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:51 PM   #80 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 586
Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82 Stuart82
Default Re: Are you afraid for Obama's oath ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Now you're just no selling how you were made to look like a jackass over the issue and failed to back up your points with facts, regurgitated the same garbage post after post, and then resorted to redneck insults and you get upset when I respond in kind?

So you didn't Google your own points, visit the .GOV websites I supplied you with to back up my points, and also didn't explain why someone wouldn't need a gun no matter where they live, or even address your "simple math" retardation after it backfired on you.

You're mad as fuck.

And thick as pig shit.

@ you.
How was I made to look like a jackass? If anything you have come across more like a redneck then you started. Your throwing insults around as well so I guess your upset to?. I said it's a pretty sad society you live in if you need to carry guns everywhere. What you think that's perfectly ok? That's why you come across as a try hard wannabe red neck American that the world laugh and snickers at. Your more worried about being able to carry guns then other problems plauging your country like the fact America is pretty much bankrupt and reliant on china. But in your backwards eye america still runs the world. Well guess what sunshine you don't. In Australia and Im sure prett much every other first world country we don't carry guns to shops and don't need to. That alone says so so much about you and your mentality glass shatters!
Stuart82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios