New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 05:14 PM
777
Paid My Dues
 
777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cave of the Great Spirit
Posts: 7,584
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
                     
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfu View Post
My point was that many of those saying legalese it ARE teens (this is only cause the newer generation is the most vocal on this because the older ones still see it as wrong) most over 25 still find it wrong cause they where taught it was

They want teens to have it to legal like

should it or should it not? it dont matter if they will find a way or not in this case cause they want it to be elgal.
Dude, you're totally talking out of your ass. There has been a significant pot sub-culture in North America (and elsewhere) for over 50 years.


I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 05:37 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
lucklove1101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 80
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfu View Post
What study do you have to prove this? why 16? why not 15?


(just so you know i DO disagree with many of the age limits, there is no sense to them), I want real reason for themother then the clasic "they are good by then"


Do you think they are reddy to drink, smoke, vote?

Do you do weed?

Last edited by lucklove1101; 01-18-2013 at 05:42 PM.
lucklove1101 is offline  
post #53 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 09:08 PM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: like a bitch
Posts: 2,959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny 310 View Post
I hate this mentality that a person characteristics is judged apon by their age tbh. Everyone is a unique individual so to generalize people by their age is retarded. a teen will no when their ready to drink, smoke, or vote when they think about doing those things.
Do they? how many teens go in to gangs because they a re ready? how many smoke and drink at 12 cause they feel they are all grown up?


I felt I was reddy when I was a teen and that I knew evreything, most teens do, and all I've ever heard of where wrong*

*Adults are like that to so I guess it dont matter in the long run



Quote:
Dude, you're totally talking out of your ass. There has been a significant pot sub-culture in North America (and elsewhere) for over 50 years.
Never said there was no, there has also been a gang one, but my point being, THIS generation is the one that is going to rally to make it legal and just might cause before the ones in power
this generation will have those who where in the "high society" where it was looked down as the thing "poor" people did or drilled as bad, twenty years ago, now its not done as much and the ones who will make the l;aws and be able to do something will share this veiw and so it may get done

I'm not talking out of my ass, you just saw a post and assumed it was hostile, which come to think of it... is you talking out of your ass.

Yes, there has been a sub of america, but thats the same for a billion other things that are illegal and they are not any closer to becoming legal, this one is.

Quote:
Many people support the legalization of marijuana because it will stimulate the economy, not just for personal use.
Many claim to, I doubt mos of them care in the end, they heard that and its a good excuse, you think they really want to stimulate the economy when they realize they are going have to pay cigar like taxes? you think they understand anything about that? I doubt it, not saying they are not smart, but most of america is in a "what ever" mood


It's a good idea, doubt most REALLY care as long as they get their own stuff, thats how it is with most things, most may say "it will help" but they want the stuff in the end and its not so much about what it will help then them getting it
Rayfu is offline  
post #54 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 09:53 PM
777
Paid My Dues
 
777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cave of the Great Spirit
Posts: 7,584
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
                     
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfu View Post
Never said there was no, there has also been a gang one, but my point being, THIS generation is the one that is going to rally to make it legal and just might cause before the ones in power
this generation will have those who where in the "high society" where it was looked down as the thing "poor" people did or drilled as bad, twenty years ago, now its not done as much and the ones who will make the l;aws and be able to do something will share this veiw and so it may get done

I'm not talking out of my ass, you just saw a post and assumed it was hostile, which come to think of it... is you talking out of your ass.

Yes, there has been a sub of america, but thats the same for a billion other things that are illegal and they are not any closer to becoming legal, this one is.
It has nothing to do with you being hostile, it has to do with you not knowing what you're talking about. Like 'this' generation is the only one that's been rallying for legalization. Fuck that. The only reason the current generation is so close to actualization is because of the hard work of the generations of pot smokers that came before.


I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline  
post #55 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 10:02 PM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: like a bitch
Posts: 2,959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Yes, but guess what? they where NOT the majority, the reason it did not work was because the ones in charge during those times where still against it

My whole point was society as a whole back then was against it, and its changing now

I know what I'm talking about, its you who has no clue whats going on

I NEVEr said pepole did not smoke then, never said they did nothing to help the cause.

I said the majority of the people back then saw it as wrong, hence it being against the law and now its finality changed
notice I never said anything about no one at all working for it back then, never said that this was "new" and we are the first ontes, I said we are the ones that WILL\Could do it

you assumed, and you know what that makes you?

Last edited by Rayfu; 01-18-2013 at 10:05 PM.
Rayfu is offline  
post #56 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 10:08 PM
Bringing you the truth...no matter how bad it hurts..
 
Three Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: My Fortified bunker in the middle of the DC Hellhole.
Posts: 1,332
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Hilarous. Im smoking weed as i read this... fuck the haters
Wanna know something criminal? we learned that Vioxx was great for the stiffness and pain of arthritis!
the only downside was... it killed people!
thats right 179,000 americans died from taking the drug.... yet it was legalized by the FDA as well as the EPA. Did anyone lose their jobs? NO. Did Big Pharma apologise? if you call buying out anyone who sued saying "sorry" then sure they did..
but god no... we cant legalize a drug that has been around since BEFORE CHRIST and hasnt been the cause of ONE OVERDOSE or Confirmed American death.
Youth drinking kills 6,000 kids a year from alcohol poisoning ALONE
yet we cannot legalize a drug where an OD is IMPOSSIBLE
saying weed has "dangerous sideffects" really? you mean like EVERY drug the pharmaceutical companies make? Christ even a fuckin Big Mac has "dangerous sideffects" why arent they illegal?
not to mention Weed Legalization will be a BILLION dollar a year industry creating MILLIONS of jobs. and after a decade it will have raised TRILLIONS of dollars for the US economy. trust me you tell a 45 YO man that he can get weed at the weed shop rather than some drug dealers car in the parking lot of Dennys you gonna have alot more customers.

BUT because Weed doesnt have a Trillion dollar backing like ANY Big Pharma Drug. Thus it is a HUGE struggle to get it legalized! Imagine it was a Big Pharma Drug... it would be CRAMMED down americans throats... fuckin commercials and everything

“Look, let’s start with some tough love. You two suck at peddling meth. Period. Did you not plan for this contingency? I mean even the Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.... I'm just saying.” –


[] Adrian Neville/PAC wins a Title In WWE

Last edited by Three Dog; 01-18-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Three Dog is offline  
post #57 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 10:16 PM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: like a bitch
Posts: 2,959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

thats somehting I never understood, they could andf it would make them billions, so if your right about this then why dont they?

you guys wont complain

they make it legal, they take all the money...


I dont think thats it becuse like you said, theyt want trillion dollar things, and weed is.

they could easily back it, I mean they did it with things that killed pepole!

so by your logic it would help them a billion times over to do this but they dont?
Rayfu is offline  
post #58 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 10:17 PM
777
Paid My Dues
 
777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cave of the Great Spirit
Posts: 7,584
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
                     
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Quote:
My point was that many of those saying legalese it ARE teens (this is only cause the newer generation is the most vocal on this because the older ones still see it as wrong) most over 25 still find it wrong cause they where taught it was
This was the post. Clearly stating that most of us 'old folks' think it's wrong. Why do you think things have changed, because we've been debunking anti-marijuana propaganda for a long, long time now. It isn't illegal because people thought it was wrong, people were taught that it was wrong so that keeping it illegal could be justified.

The majority still think it's wrong btw, just no longer care what others do with their lives particularly considering all we know about its properties and effects at this time. Similar to social attitudes on same sex marriage.


I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline  
post #59 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 10:28 PM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: like a bitch
Posts: 2,959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
This was the post. Clearly stating that most of us 'old folks' think it's wrong. Why do you think things have changed, because we've been debunking anti-marijuana propaganda for a long, long time now. It isn't illegal because people thought it was wrong, people were taught that it was wrong so that keeping it illegal could be justified.

The majority still think it's wrong btw, just no longer care what others do with their lives particularly considering all we know about its properties and effects at this time. Similar to social attitudes on same sex marriage.
Dude look at your post, first off, once again your making my point, I said my point was most of the older folks felt it was WRONg, and you just said thats what my post was, which is true

so you called me out to tell me what I was saying? Most found it wrong, I never said anything about you debunking or not debunk anti weed ever in that post/

Btw people being taught its wrong? makes them THINK its wrong... are you okay? cause that like... you just made all of my points for me and you seem determined your against me

so to recap
A. most of the older genration think its wrong.
Quote:
It isn't illegal because people thought it was wrong, people were taught that it was wrong so that keeping it illegal could be justified.
check, they where taught it was wrong and so they thought it was wrong
B. I never said you guys did nothing to fix it.
Quote:
My point was that many of those saying legalese it ARE teens (this is only cause the newer generation is the most vocal on this because the older ones still see it as wrong) most over 25 still find it wrong cause they where taught it was
Check


C. I never said you all see it wrong (See "most over" stating not all right there)
D. your talking out of your ass to me saying I'm claiming that the old generation did nothing, when I did nothing of the sort


We now are at the point where there is a big enough group that
A. cares enough to make it legal, be it becuse they dont want to break the law, go to jail, or they want to help the economy\just dont think its wrong
B. has enough numbers, unlike before when it was smaller, not saying they6 did not exist, did nothing to make it work, but they where not big enough



Soooo what was your point again and what was I saying?


Tldr

I AGREE that the old genration paved the way, I never said they did not, I said MOST as in a lot more, felt it was wrong cause they where taught it was, where this one is not as much anymore...
Rayfu is offline  
post #60 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 10:57 PM
777
Paid My Dues
 
777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cave of the Great Spirit
Posts: 7,584
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
                     
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Let me spell this out for you. If you think that those under the age of 25 have anything to do with where marijuana laws are right now, you're fooling yourself. I said the previous generations were 'taught' it was wrong, I didn't say they 'thought' it was wrong. If they had bought that line, we wouldn't be where we are today.


I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome