New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-17-2013, 08:52 AM   #31 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,462
Karma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premium Walls View Post
You are wrong, because you're assuming that every weed dealer sells and has access to other drugs and if one does choose to do something else, you can't blame that on weed, you blame the person for making that choice. The gateway argument is fucking bullshit. You're also wrong because you make it sound like it's always dangerous to go buy weed when that's not true either. Third, you're wrong because even if it was fully legalized people would still go do harder drugs.
I'm not blaming weed for anything, it's just a plant I don't think it can be liable here.
Karma101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-17-2013, 01:36 PM   #32 (permalink)
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,326
Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

You asked me to correct you if you were wrong, I gave 3 examples as to why you were wrong.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:37 PM   #33 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,447
truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic View Post
I stopped reading when it said weed was addictive.
Lol, so did I.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:42 PM   #34 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,447
truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premium Walls View Post
You are wrong, because you're assuming that every weed dealer sells and has access to other drugs and if one does choose to do something else, you can't blame that on weed, you blame the person for making that choice. The gateway argument is fucking bullshit. You're also wrong because you make it sound like it's always dangerous to go buy weed when that's not true either. Third, you're wrong because even if it was fully legalized people would still go do harder drugs.
It's not dangerous to participate in an illegal transaction? What are you high right now? If marijuana was legal there would be less fear of being arrested, or shot over a bad drug deal. I know a guy I went to school with that was shot, and killed over a quarter pound of marijuana, and $2000. He is dead because of some weed, and $2000. What the fuck kind of shit is that? How often do you hear about legal Tobacco deals going wrong? You have no argument, and thus should stop typing.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:39 PM   #35 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,791
HEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Marijuana is for losers.

HEELKris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:50 PM   #36 (permalink)
Six Point Terror
 
theDJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 894
theDJK needs to take rep more serioustheDJK needs to take rep more serioustheDJK needs to take rep more serioustheDJK needs to take rep more serioustheDJK needs to take rep more serioustheDJK needs to take rep more serioustheDJK needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Anything that ever comes up that pot/weed/mary jane is dangerous is the biggest load of shit!

How many people you know overdosed and died off of weed?

FYI I'm not a smoker...never had...never will. But grew up with nothing but smokers.
__________________

Hit me up on that Twitta Muhchine @LTxDJK
theDJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:55 PM   #37 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: like a bitch
Posts: 2,959
Rayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right now
Default Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

I find it funny that the ones who take it are calming its not addictive. Kind of like when drunks say they dont have a problem or how smokers used to swear up and down "if it was bad I'd be dead".



Dont mean it is, but it sure reminds me of it
Rayfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:07 PM   #38 (permalink)
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,202
The One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thought
Default Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

this is the most retarded thing i've read. alcohol is the real problem here. i don't fucking see people overdosing on weed or running over people while high, like with alcohol. everyone is quick to attack weed because it's illegal but thinks alcohol is acceptable. fuck that propaganda story. and fuck anyone who thinks weed is harmful.
__________________
The One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:11 PM   #39 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,462
Karma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premium Walls View Post
You asked me to correct you if you were wrong, I gave 3 examples as to why you were wrong.
And I think you are being pretty ignorant about it, not much point in arguing though because you're too stubborn.
Karma101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:19 PM   #40 (permalink)
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,326
Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
It's not dangerous to participate in an illegal transaction? What are you high right now? If marijuana was legal there would be less fear of being arrested, or shot over a bad drug deal. I know a guy I went to school with that was shot, and killed over a quarter pound of marijuana, and $2000. He is dead because of some weed, and $2000. What the fuck kind of shit is that? How often do you hear about legal Tobacco deals going wrong? You have no argument, and thus should stop typing.
Your argument is silly, that's one extreme example. How many people have died from drunk driving, yet alcohol is still legal? How many people die from cigs each year, yet they are still legal? Exactly, STFU.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios