New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 09:52 AM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,904
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premium Walls View Post
You are wrong, because you're assuming that every weed dealer sells and has access to other drugs and if one does choose to do something else, you can't blame that on weed, you blame the person for making that choice. The gateway argument is fucking bullshit. You're also wrong because you make it sound like it's always dangerous to go buy weed when that's not true either. Third, you're wrong because even if it was fully legalized people would still go do harder drugs.
I'm not blaming weed for anything, it's just a plant I don't think it can be liable here.
Karma101 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 02:36 PM
Approaching original violence
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,582
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

You asked me to correct you if you were wrong, I gave 3 examples as to why you were wrong.
Walls is offline  
post #33 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 02:37 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,661
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic View Post
I stopped reading when it said weed was addictive.
Lol, so did I.
truk83 is offline  
post #34 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 02:42 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,661
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premium Walls View Post
You are wrong, because you're assuming that every weed dealer sells and has access to other drugs and if one does choose to do something else, you can't blame that on weed, you blame the person for making that choice. The gateway argument is fucking bullshit. You're also wrong because you make it sound like it's always dangerous to go buy weed when that's not true either. Third, you're wrong because even if it was fully legalized people would still go do harder drugs.
It's not dangerous to participate in an illegal transaction? What are you high right now? If marijuana was legal there would be less fear of being arrested, or shot over a bad drug deal. I know a guy I went to school with that was shot, and killed over a quarter pound of marijuana, and $2000. He is dead because of some weed, and $2000. What the fuck kind of shit is that? How often do you hear about legal Tobacco deals going wrong? You have no argument, and thus should stop typing.
truk83 is offline  
post #35 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 03:39 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,791
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Marijuana is for losers.

HEELKris is offline  
post #36 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 03:50 PM
Six Point Terror
 
theDJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 894
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Anything that ever comes up that pot/weed/mary jane is dangerous is the biggest load of shit!

How many people you know overdosed and died off of weed?

FYI I'm not a smoker...never had...never will. But grew up with nothing but smokers.


Hit me up on that Twitta Muhchine @LTxDJK
theDJK is offline  
post #37 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: like a bitch
Posts: 2,959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

I find it funny that the ones who take it are calming its not addictive. Kind of like when drunks say they dont have a problem or how smokers used to swear up and down "if it was bad I'd be dead".



Dont mean it is, but it sure reminds me of it
Rayfu is offline  
post #38 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 04:07 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

this is the most retarded thing i've read. alcohol is the real problem here. i don't fucking see people overdosing on weed or running over people while high, like with alcohol. everyone is quick to attack weed because it's illegal but thinks alcohol is acceptable. fuck that propaganda story. and fuck anyone who thinks weed is harmful.

The One is offline  
post #39 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 04:11 PM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,904
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premium Walls View Post
You asked me to correct you if you were wrong, I gave 3 examples as to why you were wrong.
And I think you are being pretty ignorant about it, not much point in arguing though because you're too stubborn.
Karma101 is offline  
post #40 of 73 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 04:19 PM
Approaching original violence
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,582
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: New data suggests that marijuana has dangerous effects on teens

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
It's not dangerous to participate in an illegal transaction? What are you high right now? If marijuana was legal there would be less fear of being arrested, or shot over a bad drug deal. I know a guy I went to school with that was shot, and killed over a quarter pound of marijuana, and $2000. He is dead because of some weed, and $2000. What the fuck kind of shit is that? How often do you hear about legal Tobacco deals going wrong? You have no argument, and thus should stop typing.
Your argument is silly, that's one extreme example. How many people have died from drunk driving, yet alcohol is still legal? How many people die from cigs each year, yet they are still legal? Exactly, STFU.
Walls is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome