Controversial letter to lesbian couple sparks outrage - Page 11 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-18-2013, 12:22 AM   #101 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,505
Virgil_85 needs to make some friendsVirgil_85 needs to make some friendsVirgil_85 needs to make some friendsVirgil_85 needs to make some friendsVirgil_85 needs to make some friendsVirgil_85 needs to make some friendsVirgil_85 needs to make some friendsVirgil_85 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Controversial letter to lesbian couple sparks outrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
I have always believe in eradicating the most dangerous elements first.

Islam is more toxic to the world than Christianity is.
Wouldn't it make far more sense to file them both under 'Religion' and eradicate them both together?
Virgil_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-18-2013, 12:44 AM   #102 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: like a bitch
Posts: 2,959
Rayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right now
Default Re: Controversial letter to lesbian couple sparks outrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
1. Actually Scientist at UCLA as well as Harvard Medical have run multiple tests on hundreds of thousands of gay and straight people and they have found that the Xq28 gene in males attributes to a large number of homosexual activity. So as a matter of fact the Human Genome Project is closing in almost every 3 months to proving that being gay is in fact a genetic issue. To a degree the biological issues are comparable like Sex offenders, it is a combination of Human Genetics and Environmental Circumstance. However these things (gay and sexual abusers) are FAR from one another in the in the ways they operate. The differences are Far too much to get into on WF thats for sure.

2. Comparing hate for Homosexuals to hating a thief or sex abuser, I do not agree with WHATSOEVER. Criminals steal solely out of circumstance and doing so IS a choice. It is NOT hardwired to their DNA. And to believe or even state that Homosexuality is somehow on Par with the rape, violence and Child abuse as seen in Sexual Assault cases is pure mainstream Bigotry. plain and simple.
so the first paragraph was just to tell me what
I alrdu know WE DONT know what causes it, the fact they cant prove i quite yet means YOU CANT either, unless you think your smarter them.

It MAY lead to it, but remember at one time to much blood was the cauw of everything, and this wotn be the first time something apears to afeect something but is only affected BY it


An exsample would be, many felt cold LEAD to getting the cold, even scietinst becuse it went hand in hand, when in fact all the cold did was make it more likely\ affect the thing not cause it

And the key word is APEARS they still scant prove it IS the thing, it looks that way form the start, it may be what acts up WHEN they take part in those activitys (think of how our sex hormones kick in whe sam sex get together) it may be just a rise like guys get a rise in certin hormones when they smell females hormones etc


it MAY NOIT be the cause

which is my point we simply DONKT know, so no one can say for sure either way with out being wrong.



Even if its a genetic issue, many genes can be affected due to life style etc, and like you said, its noty proven yet so you saying "getting close to prove it" is NOT a fact, its an option

An example is bipolar, your life style can make it worse\better, and some opf them can even be out right "fixed" (not saying gays should be) just that just becuse someone is born with something dont mean they cant chnage it.

Thats all we should dwell on the topic, I dont know either way if its a choice or not, I'm not smarter then all of those who spent years studying it, I admit I cant see something they dont.

I think evrey one else should to, or if they do see it, then show these findings.



But anywas, my point was you proved my point, NO one at all can say with 100% if it is or is not, any one telling you other wise is liying, even your claim they are getting closer to it, is not a fact, its a belife.



Quote:
Comparing hate for Homosexuals to hating a thief or sex abuser, I do not agree with WHATSOEVER. Criminals steal solely out of circumstance and doing so IS a choice. It is NOT hardwired to their DNA. And to believe or even state that Homosexuality is somehow on Par with the rape, violence and Child abuse as seen in Sexual Assault cases is pure mainstream Bigotry. plain and simple.
But assuming they don't have a choice and its "hard wired?" when the top guys in the feild can say "well this thing MAY be the cause" is igronanet plain and simple same gose for the other side so up tight that its a choice.


These pepole belive that it IS a choice and they pick to do this, much like you dont believe that and so dont blame them, if YOU can choice to belive its not a choice, why cant they belive the other way?

All they are doing is doing what you are doing, you are assuming with out proof (your "test" are not proof, hince why none of them say its a cause, its a theory for the cause) thats its one or the other

Even then my whole point was he posted hating someone for what they do is ok, hating someone for what they are is wrong, I was pointing out that tats a bad saying t least and a stupid one at most because if you do steal then your a robber

basically almost everything you DO makes you something they are not separate like his saying suggest
Rayfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:49 AM   #103 (permalink)
Bringing you the truth...no matter how bad it hurts..
 
Three Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: My Fortified bunker in the middle of the DC Hellhole.
Posts: 1,333
Three Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Controversial letter to lesbian couple sparks outrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfu View Post
so the first paragraph was just to tell me what
I alrdu know WE DONT know what causes it, the fact they cant prove i quite yet means YOU CANT either, unless you think your smarter them.

It MAY lead to it, but remember at one time to much blood was the cauw of everything, and this wotn be the first time something apears to afeect something but is only affected BY it


An exsample would be, many felt cold LEAD to getting the cold, even scietinst becuse it went hand in hand, when in fact all the cold did was make it more likely\ affect the thing not cause it

And the key word is APEARS they still scant prove it IS the thing, it looks that way form the start, it may be what acts up WHEN they take part in those activitys (think of how our sex hormones kick in whe sam sex get together) it may be just a rise like guys get a rise in certin hormones when they smell females hormones etc


it MAY NOIT be the cause

which is my point we simply DONKT know, so no one can say for sure either way with out being wrong.



Even if its a genetic issue, many genes can be affected due to life style etc, and like you said, its noty proven yet so you saying "getting close to prove it" is NOT a fact, its an option

An example is bipolar, your life style can make it worse\better, and some opf them can even be out right "fixed" (not saying gays should be) just that just becuse someone is born with something dont mean they cant chnage it.

Thats all we should dwell on the topic, I dont know either way if its a choice or not, I'm not smarter then all of those who spent years studying it, I admit I cant see something they dont.

I think evrey one else should to, or if they do see it, then show these findings.



But anywas, my point was you proved my point, NO one at all can say with 100% if it is or is not, any one telling you other wise is liying, even your claim they are getting closer to it, is not a fact, its a belife.




But assuming they don't have a choice and its "hard wired?" when the top guys in the feild can say "well this thing MAY be the cause" is igronanet plain and simple same gose for the other side so up tight that its a choice.


These pepole belive that it IS a choice and they pick to do this, much like you dont believe that and so dont blame them, if YOU can choice to belive its not a choice, why cant they belive the other way?

All they are doing is doing what you are doing, you are assuming with out proof (your "test" are not proof, hince why none of them say its a cause, its a theory for the cause) thats its one or the other

Even then my whole point was he posted hating someone for what they do is ok, hating someone for what they are is wrong, I was pointing out that tats a bad saying t least and a stupid one at most because if you do steal then your a robber

basically almost everything you DO makes you something they are not separate like his saying suggest
Dude Id argue with you but then Id have to try and force myself to read your illegible typing some more and I dont know if I can handle that. You gotta pay attention in your 5th grade typing class thats all I gotta say. This is just a long rant of garbled words.
__________________
“Look, let’s start with some tough love. You two suck at peddling meth. Period. Did you not plan for this contingency? I mean even the Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.... I'm just saying.” –


[] Adrian Neville/PAC wins a Title In WWE

Last edited by Three Dog : 01-18-2013 at 12:56 AM.
Three Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:13 AM   #104 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Crona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,076
Crona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friends
Default Re: Controversial letter to lesbian couple sparks outrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Michael Jackson had vitiligo (supposedly) and he was still getting bothered by the police even when they had nothing to use against him. Doesn't sound like he got away from it. Trans people can never fully be a male or female for obvious reasons.
The Jackson comment was more of a joke. However, you can bleach skin to change its color. Trans people can't be fully male or female? I don't think you understand the complexities of trans persons. Transgender and transsexual are different, biological sex doesn't necessarily dictate gender.
__________________
"Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?"
Crona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:24 AM   #105 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Mr. High IQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 213
Mr. High IQ is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Controversial letter to lesbian couple sparks outrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfu View Post
Your missing the point, he believes that it IS A THREAT


He thinks that being Gay ruined his kids life and will ruin theirs


How many times do I have to repeat this


It's not about if its wrong or not, its that he BELIOVES it is, and cares enough to want to WARN someone he dont know that they are going downa path


They dont know if there is a bomb or not, nor do they know if I'm in dnager, they belive I am.
Very sensible post, but, sadly, I'm not the least bit surprised that it's being overlooked in favor of all these, "Religion is evil!" nonsensical rants.

The man may be misguided, but ultimately he's doing what he feels is in the best interest of the mentally ill homosexual couple. There was no vitriol in anything he said, only a polite statement claiming he feels their lifestyle is unhealthy and dangerous. In fact, the only hatred I've seen has came from those slack-jawed mouth-breathers who have viciously attacked this man for not thinking like they do (way to go with that whole "tolerance" thing!).

Anyway, kudos to this man for showing that he cares about his fellow human beings, and for being so polite and civilized. On the other hand, the lesbian couple and the agenda-driven media are pathetic for trying to turn a simple letter into a major news story. The Huffington Post continues to demonstrate why we members of the intelligentsia consider it a joke.

Last edited by Mr. High IQ : 01-18-2013 at 02:31 AM.
Mr. High IQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:53 AM   #106 (permalink)
Old School
 
Olympus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: With my auntie and uncle in Bel Air
Posts: 4,782
Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus
Default Re: Controversial letter to lesbian couple sparks outrage

Did you just equate homosexuality to being a mental illness?
__________________
Olympus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:53 AM   #107 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
KeepinItReal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,232
KeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Controversial letter to lesbian couple sparks outrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Yeah but it was all done through the worship of dogma. Spreading ignorance is what Christianity and other religions like Islam have done throughout history. The good that supposedly Christianity has accomplished never happened because of Christianity but in spite of it. Famous people that have done good things and that were also Christian did them despite what their religion said. Christianity endorsed slavery but the Abolitionists fought it regardless.
The abolitionists were all religious. Everything was communicated through religion, good and bad.

I don't think religion is the driver of anything horrible in the world today. I think its all ethnic bullshit with people using religion as a justification, just like we use "democracy" to justify our wars; nothing wrong with democracy, itself.

The first commandment says there is one G-d, the second says thou shalt not kill. If anyone thinks they're supposed to kill to enforce the first one, they're a psychopath with or without religion. Same with homophobia. There are way too many tolerant Christians to generalize. Every Christian, and every follower of any scripture, picks and chooses what to believe (again, thou shalt not kill, but they all kill cuz they're still human beings). Just like I eat ham and walk on Saturday, many G-d fearing Christians like to stick their dicks in men's assholes. Religion is the excuse for ppl's hatred, the hatred is part of humanity.
__________________
WWE favorites: Punk, Sheamus, Lesnar, Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns,
Del Rio, Orton, Bryan, Ziggler, Wyatt, Usos, Cesaro, Mysterio, Kane
DGPW: Doi, Yoshino, Tozawa, Yamato, Dragon Kid, BxB Hulk, Ricochet, Super Shisa
NJPW: Okada, Nakamura, Styles ROH: Briscoes, Fish and O'Reilly, Young Bucks
All-Time: Rock, Punk, Lesnar, Angle

KeepinItReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:56 AM   #108 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,415
Karma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Controversial letter to lesbian couple sparks outrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
Did you just equate homosexuality to being a mental illness?
Bro how did you notice? He did it with such subtlety.
Karma101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:02 AM   #109 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Mr. High IQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 213
Mr. High IQ is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Controversial letter to lesbian couple sparks outrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
Did you just equate homosexuality to being a mental illness?
Yes.
Mr. High IQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:35 PM   #110 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: like a bitch
Posts: 2,959
Rayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right now
Default Re: Controversial letter to lesbian couple sparks outrage

Quote:
The first commandment says there is one G-d, the second says thou shalt not kill. If anyone thinks they're supposed to kill to enforce the first one, they're a psychopath with or without religion.
Way to go, not reading the bible, and studying do me a favor go research what word it translate to, its thou shall not MURDER

its fine to kill, we can can kill to eat, we can kill to defend etc
The word is
Thou shall not MURDER
here is the real world

לא תרצח

Here the word means slay man

Kill is הרג

Here the word means general killing like those of animals.

More or less, its again translations going form one language to the next to the next, so much in fact its now impossible for there to not be mistakes it takes a lot, and if you translater form one language to the other you will end up with one or two words that dont exist\mean something 100% different in their langauge

more or less they did not have kill or murder they had man slayer, and then they had kill animals and what else

its complex to be sure.


I'm not going to say no bible says its though shall not kill but that simply is a translation error (if you dont believe me your free to look it up, prove me wrong, it dont matter what I say as long as YOU really look it up)

God tells pepole to kill all the time
Quote:
Same with homophobia. There are way too many tolerant Christians to generalize. Every Christian, and every follower of any scripture, picks and chooses what to believe (again, thou shalt not kill, but they all kill cuz they're still human beings).
We dont pick and choice what to believe (all of us) many of us BELIVE the bible says later on its now clean, in the gospel Jesus blessed food, and said what goes in dose not defile the man (talking about food) some claim its not say food is clean now, but most Christians believe it dose and just we are NOT picking and Chongqing, it WAS unclean but Christ said it no longer is (to us)



I admit we COULD be wrong, wont be the first time, but its not picking and choice, we read the thing and we see later on Christ blesses the food, and says it dont defil, some read it as not meaning that at all, in which case, fine believe that, but WE (most of us who dont care what food we eat) think it IS about it

long post that keeps going and more or less tells you that most of those who say this dont give it a chance please read if you want, skip if you dont.

its in white because I believe that's the most used background to hide it, if not sorry, but the hide tags make no sense to me.


I always found it funny you guys tell us "we pick and choice" and you never even atempt to read the bible or hear our side, you just shake your head and keep claiming we pick and choice no matter what we say


I'm not going to deny pepole do that, but many times when you claim we do, its becuse you have not study the bible, maybe took one look, heard form someone else, found something you could not understand (why are bats listed as birds in the ot? the answer to that one is we have classifications of insects, mammalians etc, those did not exist back then, there closer thing to fit birds was FLYING THINGS but you read that and go no further, with no attempt to understand


please I ask, if your going to try to trash the book at least study it REAL study for more then one or two times, heck it can takes years because you have to understand how translation works and know it can never be truly 100% right because so many things now did not exist back then as words.

if you dont study to see the classics mistakes how can you blame us for picking and choicging when you don't even know HALF of it?

To be fair, even then there is arguments, but thats going to happen because the more you translate the more gets lost the more languages you have to learn to understand to figure out how we got here and its not possible for every person to learn anymore which means many who at one point knew how to do this only a few do and the rest just read the closest one and when they find one translation that DONT make sense they mark it up to an error in God when its a human one, and they dont even try anymore

Last edited by Rayfu : 01-18-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Rayfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios