1) Drivers that slow down at green lights.
2) Drivers that don't use their turn signals.
3) Guys that think it's 'cool' to watch gals exercise in gyms.
4) People in front of you in grocery lines that write checks.
5) People that profess an annoyance of America but will take
our $$ when offered.
- Repeating myself drives me fucking nuts. I have a very deep voice and sometimes it's hard for people to hear what I say when there is a lot of people around and by the 3rd time I am repeating myself I have to make a conscious effort not to get angry at the person. It's silly, I know.
Exactly the same for me, brudda!
Originally Posted by Boulle
Buying a product and you can't even get it open. I've used a knife and scissors to get through the plastic. Why make it so hard? I've cut my hand and everything! absolute mission.
THIS kind of packaging is the dirt fucking worst.
Utter pain to open.
"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalised by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honour him and make whatever the man did live forever."