Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In a forever moving rubber room
Re: Things that annoy you?
- People who get on my case about my breathing. I can't breath through my nose, piss off (the same goes for eating, though I long since learned to time my breathing patterns to avoid such instances)
- People who push religion/atheism. It's ok to have your beliefs, but don't fucking force it onto other people. Next asshole to hand me a pamphlet's gonna get a wooden sword bashed into their skull.
- Those damned sidewalk petitioners in San Francisco who try to force you to sign stuff. Get out my damn way, I have a comic convention to attend! See above if you wanna know what'll happen to you if you try to make me sign a petition or sign up for those fifty cents a day to feed a kid scam!
- Internet Conspiracy believers. There's somebody down the street who's a perpetual sinner of this, can't believe were "friends".
- 90% of today's Rap Music. Grew up on rap, really don't like how bad it's gotten.... How'n the fuck is lil' Wayne popular?
- Calfornia job market. Almost all jobs I find are for nannying, teaching, tutoring, etc. Getting sick of not finding job opportunities.
- The fact Attack of the Show and all of G4 has been canceled... Give it back... Give me my G4 back... Minus the cops and cheaters crap!
- Random assholes who tell me "you should really get healthy". I swear, these pricks talk to me about this shit at the most ironic times. Any time I'm out walking, shadow boxing in the field, going to or coming from the gym, that's when they want to bother me. Yeah, I'm a heavy guy, but for fucks sake I'm not in need of a damned intervention from a stranger!
"It's not so much as preventing insanity... As much as it is taking advantage of Insanity..."
[This is where I'd put one of my drawings I worked hard on in my sig, but since I'd have to spring five bucks to do so, I'll just put me photobucket link here.]
Hybird's Deviant Art
(Better work is in my deviant...)
Last edited by Hybird; 01-14-2013 at 07:26 PM.