I bet the only building you goddamn rioters haven't burned down yet is KFC.
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dunfermline, Scotland
Re: Things that annoy you?
- People talking very loudly in English, and when asked to shut up by teacher, say they did nothing. Repeatx10 for the whole period.
- /r/athiesm being a default subreddit, and then taking claim that they have shitloads of athiest members, due to people simply joining up with Reddit.
- My foster sister's parents, who aren't arriving to meetings and have 7 other kids around the same age, STILL making the argument that they deserve their infant daughter back after 4 months.
- That cringe-worthy presenter for the "Live at the Red Carpet" feature they show at Odeon cinemas.
- YouTube's desire to constantly "upgrade" their interface.
- Human beings overall.