Prison labor booming in America... - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 12-11-2012, 11:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,561
truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Prison labor booming in America...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
No, you don't want to hear my opinion on what should be done to criminals period. Although I have given it plenty of times before. Anyways, just because you did not directly harm another human being, does not mean that you did not commit a crime by putting a dangerous substance on the streets for personal consumption. Methamphetamine's, barbiturates, and ketamine are dangerous drugs and if you are involved in the process of creating them or distributing them outside of medical use, you are an accessory to the harm of another human being, albeit indirectly.


Yeah, the "Three Strikes" rule. I mean, you'd think if you were warned twice before you wouldn't be too stupid to do it again. It's no longer a petty offense if you keep on knowingly breaking the law.


So what should the prisoners do all day? Sit around their air conditioned cell and eat 3 times a day without paying their dues that they brought upon themselves?
The fact that you think there is something extra that should be done to criminals is disturbing to say the least. You know how many crimes you have committed, and are unaware of? You have any idea how many laws are not enforced in your state, city, or county? As far as putting a dangerous substance on the streets is concerned. How dangerous is any drug legal, or not? Are you a doctor, or chemists? You, just like the government have no right to tell me what I can put in my body.

The problem with the 3 strike rule is that it can punish someone for to long of a time for such a petty crime. I don't want to pay for that shit, and yes the government needs to change, or look to not enforce certain laws especially drug laws. You talk as if you have been to prison. People of all sorts of backgrounds go to jail. Don't give me this, they didn't pay their dues. You sound so unintelligent right now. Lawyers, doctors, officers of the law, teachers, nurses, and so on have all been incarcerated. Whether it be child support, minor drug offenses, or a traffic violation. Are you telling me you have never run a red light, or not stopped completely at a stop sign more than once, or twice your whole life? You have never violated any sort of traffic law, and gotten away with it?

For you to sit here, and act as if you do no wrong is absurd on your behalf. You say it's no longer a petty offense if you knowingly break the law more than once. That's foolishness. Petty offenses are petty offenses. You can word your way around that all you'd like, but you're clearly wrong on that issue. You have any idea how much money is wasted a year on failed warrants? Blown, or false drug busts that costs you, and I money are common in the United State war on drugs. I'm tired of my government wasting my money, and contracting out laborers on my behalf for the gain of a few wealthy corporate CEO's. Make those criminals paint lines on roads, clean up streets, clean parks, and things that help the public, you know the people paying for them in jail.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-11-2012, 11:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,508
Karma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Prison labor booming in America...

That's not a very good way of creating jobs.
Karma101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Prison labor booming in America...

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
The fact that you think there is something extra that should be done to criminals is disturbing to say the least.
Right. Because I respect the rights of the victims and not just the criminals. I think as a criminal, and especially a violent criminal, you give up your rights to live a free life the way you so choose.

Quote:
You know how many crimes you have committed, and are unaware of?
Probably speeding. Maybe a jaywalk here or there. You know how many times I've been arrested? Zero. You know how many crimes against other human beings I've committed? Zero.

Quote:
You have any idea how many laws are not enforced in your state, city, or county?
Stop grasping at straws. You go from talking to non violent drug offenses to laws that are not enforced. I get what you're trying to say, but it's really far out. A law is a law. I get it. But the fact that they choose to prosecute different crimes in different ways makes your "law is a law" nonsense null and void.

Quote:
As far as putting a dangerous substance on the streets is concerned. How dangerous is any drug legal, or not? Are you a doctor, or chemists? You, just like the government have no right to tell me what I can put in my body.
Seriously? http://facesofmeth.us/main.htm

The simple fact of the matter that you have all of these animals consuming bath salts and becoming out of their mind committing heinous crimes like eating another live human being means that the government CAN tell you not to consume mind altering substances.

Quote:
The problem with the 3 strike rule is that it can punish someone for to long of a time for such a petty crime.
I'd like to think that offenders who already have 2 strikes would be extra careful and would have lawyer-like knowledge of the law to make sure that they don't offend again. Unfortunately, that's just the way I'd like to think.

Quote:
I don't want to pay for that shit, and yes the government needs to change, or look to not enforce certain laws especially drug laws.


Quote:
You talk as if you have been to prison.
This is quite possibly the most ignorant comment I've ever seen directed at me on these forums. What would make you think I've been to prison based on my post history? Or are you just using this as filler for your diatribe?

Quote:
People of all sorts of backgrounds go to jail.
What does this have to do with anything? Your background has NOTHING to do with the fact that you committed a crime. Again, more needless filler.

Quote:
Don't give me this, they didn't pay their dues. You sound so unintelligent right now.
Filler.

Quote:
Lawyers, doctors, officers of the law, teachers, nurses, and so on have all been incarcerated.
Why would someone be incarcerated again? Because they committed a crime, right?

Quote:
Whether it be child support, minor drug offenses, or a traffic violation.

All crimes. And to clarify: you're not going to go to jail for a minor traffic violation like minor speeding, which I admitted to earlier. There is a gigantic gap between speeding and driving under the influence of a controlled substance.

Quote:
Are you telling me you have never run a red light, or not stopped completely at a stop sign more than once, or twice your whole life? You have never violated any sort of traffic law, and gotten away with it?
You're not going to go to jail for three minor traffic violations. This goes back to how they prosecute the law and how certain offenses are met with more severity. You are ridiculous. You'd get your license revoked for a certain period of time. And no, I have never run a red light, or executed a "rolling stop". And I don't drink or have ever used narcotics, so I've always been in full control behind the wheel.

Quote:
For you to sit here, and act as if you do no wrong is absurd on your behalf. You say it's no longer a petty offense if you knowingly break the law more than once. That's foolishness. Petty offenses are petty offenses.
You are clueless. Look at the context I used it in. THE THREE STRIKES LAW ONLY PERTAINS TO MAJOR CRIMINAL OFFENSES. The fact that you've even typed this much about "running stop signs" and other bullshit clearly shows your complete lack of knowledge on the subject at hand.

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 12-11-2012 at 11:52 AM.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Just two lost souls
 
Stax Classic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Swimming in a fish bowl
Posts: 9,454
Stax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Prison labor booming in America...

I've always said prisons should be privatized into labor camps. Life sentence? They'll work you until it.
__________________

WHOOPINS AND N-BOMBS

sig by champ
Stax Classic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Asenath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,441
Asenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Prison labor booming in America...

And in all this 'tough on crime' rumbling, how do you plan to account for the fact that in the current criminal justice system the biggest indicator of whether or not you'll be convicted isn't guilt or innocence - it's whether you can pay for a private attorney, and what tier of private counsel you can pay for?
__________________
Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne.

Asenath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #16 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Prison labor booming in America...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
And in all this 'tough on crime' rumbling, how do you plan to account for the fact that in the current criminal justice system the biggest indicator of whether or not you'll be convicted isn't guilt or innocence - it's whether you can pay for a private attorney, and what tier of private counsel you can pay for?
The law is the law. A public defender and a private attorney try to differentiate guilt from innocence using the same exact law, right? So what is the difference - the presentation? Of course. Because the best always get paid more. You're not underhandedly saying that the public should start hiring Alan Dershowitz-level lawyers at an exorbitant salary to defend every criminal, are you?
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,561
truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Prison labor booming in America...

What victims? Everyone in jail is not in jail because there was some "victim". Criminals have rights as well, and working for slave wages isn't exactly the right thing to do. The fact that they are working for someone other than the government is even more of a problem. No one lives there life the way they so choose. We are all bound by societies restrictions here, and abroad. What do you think laws are? They are restrictions to freedoms. Good for you, but that doesn't mean people in jail should be treated like filth. You act as if they serve no purpose to society since they have been in jail. Your comment earlier leads to me to this point. You made the moronic comment of what you would like to have done to inmates. Save your mindless obsessions for the other thread titled "Do you have a dirty little secret". This coming from a person who has admitted to breaking the law, and not being caught, and you act as if you deserve to be on the streets. You should be in jail with the rest of them. You can go to jail for speeding you goof. If you speed in a work zone, at double the speed limit they can take you to jail. Get your facts straight. Speeding kills thousands of victims on the road each year.



What? Think before you type. You get at what I am trying to say, but it's really far out. In other words what I said you don't understand, and so you pretend like you do. You have any idea why so many people are in jail in the United States? You can go to jail for copying, and distributing movies, or songs for up to 25 years. Are you kidding me?!?!
My argument is null, and void. That doesn't even make sense. My argument is valid. You act as if people who break the law are less than decent people. If the police started prosecuting laws that are not enforced willingly upon us you would be in jail.
All these animals consuming bath salts? What are you a soccer mom? You are like so many other mislead animals in this country. You hear a couple of incidents, and all of a sudden it's an epidemic. Bath salts are hardly the problem. It's the idiots who go out to bars, and drink, then get in their cars. This is a real problem that society hardly likes to make an issue when concerning the drug war in the United States. Alcohol ruins families, lives, and livers. There are plenty of legal over the counter drugs that people use. Drugs are a part of culture you buffoon.


You clearly know nothing about the law. There is so much to law that it would take me days, and weeks to explain to you how precise some laws are. For that matter how detailed some laws are. There are laws that you aren't even aware of that are in place now in your own state, and I bet you have no clue. If I wanted to be a Lawyer I would have dedicated 8 years of my life to Law. "Lawyer like knowledge"? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? My point for making that statement is simple. You are talking about these people in jail as if you work there, or have been in jail. You seem to have some knowledge about what people should, or shouldn't be doing in there. You made claims about what you would like done to them, and even suggested that they should be working because they hadn't paid their dues. What ever the fuck that is supposed to mean.




If you read my above statement that I addressed you previous quote you will understand. Since you probably won't I will explain for a third time. You made the comment about these people in jail should be working because they hadn't paid their dues to society. This is why I said people of various jobs, or titles have been in jail. You act as if the only people who go to jail are drug users, the homeless, and murderers. Obviously. However, what was the crime, and does it truly match the amount of time given for the crime committed? You don't think these things should be considered? As a taxpayer I do feel that people should be punished for their crimes, but at the same time I have to ask, how long? There are people sitting in jails way longer than they have to. This is a fact! American jails are over crowded.I never said anyone was going to jail for three minor traffic violations. The seriousness of the traffic violation depends on the city, and state. Look it up buddy. You are clueless of the law.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:05 PM   #18 (permalink)
People are Sheep
 
Snoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Snoth's Cave
Posts: 1,531
Snoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friendsSnoth needs to make some friends
Default Re: Prison labor booming in America...

Glass Shatters you sound like a geek who grew up in a sheltered upper-middle class white suburb.
__________________


ChampviaDQ
Snoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:25 PM   #19 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Prison labor booming in America...

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
What victims? Everyone in jail is not in jail because there was some "victim".
Are you blind? Did I not differentiate for you earlier the presence of both direct and indirect but knowledgable involvement in the ruining of human lives? Did I not say that specifically referring to "ESPECIALLY VIOLENT CRIMINALS"?

Quote:
Criminals have rights as well, and working for slave wages isn't exactly the right thing to do.
So what exactly is your proposal?

Quote:
The fact that they are working for someone other than the government is even more of a problem.
I would tend to agree with you here. However, you simply cannot have violent criminals "painting road lines, or cleaning up parks" around other people. What would be your prison activity for them?

Quote:
No one lives there life the way they so choose.
I'm pretty sure I'm damn comfortable.

Quote:
We are all bound by societies restrictions here, and abroad.
I don't adhere to societal norms, so this doesn't apply to me.

Quote:
What do you think laws are?
A set of rules put in place to protect those around you.

Quote:
They are restrictions to freedoms
So the law saying that you cannot murder someone is a restriction of freedom in your eyes?

Quote:
Good for you, but that doesn't mean people in jail should be treated like filth. You act as if they serve no purpose to society since they have been in jail.
Not exactly. I think I've made it clear that I'm all for prisoners working, so I think that they serve a very clear purpose. I'm not sure where you pulled that one from.

Quote:
Your comment earlier leads to me to this point. You made the moronic comment of what you would like to have done to inmates. Save your mindless obsessions for the other thread titled "Do you have a dirty little secret".
Now this is just a pathetic dig. I'm honestly laughing.

Quote:
This coming from a person who has admitted to breaking the law, and not being caught, and you act as if you deserve to be on the streets.
Oh, really? I admitted to not being caught speeding? Or did I say "maybe" a speeding violation? Again, where are you getting this shit from?

Quote:
You should be in jail with the rest of them. You can go to jail for speeding you goof. If you speed in a work zone, at double the speed limit they can take you to jail. Get your facts straight. Speeding kills thousands of victims on the road each year.
I'm pretty sure I made it clear when I directly pointed out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
And to clarify: you're not going to go to jail for a minor traffic violation like minor speeding
This goes hand in hand with me saying that different types of crimes are prosecuted differently, because you know, there is a large difference between doing 40 in a 30 and a DUI. Anyway, are you not reading or not comprehending? I think you actually are reading, but are failing to comprehend and just throwing out random shit to make it seem like you have a point. You appear to hide how clueless you actually are behind a wall of text which most people are intimidated by or simply ignore.

Quote:
What? Think before you type. You get at what I am trying to say, but it's really far out. In other words what I said you don't understand, and so you pretend like you do.
No, I get it, but I disagree with it. Following your asinine logic, seeing as a crime is a crime, a single petty theft should be prosecuted the same as a murder charge. That is the logic you attempt to impose when you try grouping all laws and crimes together under one roof. You simply cannot do it, and the fact that you tried to goes to show how clueless you are on this subject. You likely sit on InfoWars or some other ridiculous website with an agenda behind it all day getting brainwashed as to how things work.

Quote:
You have any idea why so many people are in jail in the United States? You can go to jail for copying, and distributing movies, or songs for up to 25 years. Are you kidding me?!?!
BECAUSE YOU ARE STEALING COPYRIGHTED GOODS THAT SOMEONE WORKED TO CREATE. WOW. :rofl

Quote:
My argument is null, and void. That doesn't even make sense. My argument is valid. You act as if people who break the law are less than decent people. If the police started prosecuting laws that are not enforced willingly upon us you would be in jail.
Where is your tin foil hat? How close of a proximity are you to Alex Jones?

Quote:
All these animals consuming bath salts? What are you a soccer mom? You are like so many other mislead animals in this country. You hear a couple of incidents, and all of a sudden it's an epidemic. Bath salts are hardly the problem.
No, I'm a person who sees what mind altering substances can lead someone to do, therefore can make a foregone conclusion that bath salts lead people to do crazy things. Do you really think that someone in their right mind would eat someone's face? Why are you even trying to invalidate this?

Quote:
It's the idiots who go out to bars, and drink, then get in their cars. This is a real problem that society hardly likes to make an issue when concerning the drug war in the United States. Alcohol ruins families, lives, and livers.
I agree with you here. I liken people driving drunk to trying to kill my family.

Quote:
There are plenty of legal over the counter drugs that people use.
That come with a by-law pact for suggested consumption. There is your difference.

Quote:
Drugs are a part of culture you buffoon.
Pathetic.

Quote:
You clearly know nothing about the law.


Quote:
There is so much to law that it would take me days, and weeks to explain to you how precise some laws are. For that matter how detailed some laws are. There are laws that you aren't even aware of that are in place now in your own state, and I bet you have no clue. If I wanted to be a lawyer I would have dedicated 8 years of my life to law.
(yawn) Filler.

Quote:
"Lawyer like knowledge"? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
Do I really have to explain that to you?

Quote:
My point for making that statement is simple. You are talking about these people in jail as if you work there, or have been in jail.
How am I talking about these people in jail as if I have been to one? That I asked you what they should be doing besides sitting in a cell, eating 3 meals a day? Are you really that desperate that you are going to absurd measures to try and entrap me textually?

Quote:
You seem to have some knowledge about what people should, or shouldn't be doing in there.
Now I'm convinced that you are truly fucking clueless. You and I are doing the same thing. You know that, right? Are you not dictating what people should and by virtue of disagreeing with me, should not be doing in prison? You are indeed trying too fucking hard and spreading yourself too thin.

Quote:
You made claims about what you would like done to them, and even suggested that they should be working because they hadn't paid their dues. What ever the fuck that is supposed to mean.
Are they not indebted to society?

Quote:
If you read my above statement that I addressed you previous quote you will understand. Since you probably won't I will explain for a third time.
Filler.

Quote:
You made the comment about these people in jail should be working because they hadn't paid their dues to society. This is why I said people of various jobs, or titles have been in jail.
Because someone is a lawyer or a doctor does not mean that they had paid their dues to society before, during, or after they committed a crime. A murderer who is an emergency room doctor does not get a free pass for "paying his dues" because he saved 100 lives but killed an innocent person. The fact that you even try to convince others of this asinine logic says a lot about you. And for the third time you explained, and for the third time I pretty much told you how clueless you are.

Quote:
You act as if the only people who go to jail are drug users, the homeless, and murderers. Obviously.
I like how you can derive the way I act from text. Reaching.

Quote:
However, what was the crime, and does it truly match the amount of time given for the crime committed? You don't think these things should be considered?
I would tend to agree that there are CRIMES that carry too severe of a sentence, but are still crimes.

Quote:
As a taxpayer I do feel that people should be punished for their crimes, but at the same time I have to ask, how long?
So you've managed to go from bitching about prisoners conducting "slave labor" to arguing about the "Three Strikes Law" to the ridiculousness of some punishments. I think you're confused and don't really know what you're arguing.

Quote:
I never said anyone was going to jail for three minor traffic violations. The seriousness of the traffic violation depends on the city, and state. Look it up buddy.
I addressed this earlier and again before that last one. I think you just have trouble reading. Anyway, you pretty much did say that when you went on and on about speeding and running stop signs after I specifically singled out the "THREE STRIKES LAW" you went into extreme details trying to get me to admit committing minor traffic violations so you could sit there and say, "YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR COMMITTING THREE MINOR TRAFFIC VIOLATION UNDER THE THREE STRIKES LAW". After I informed you that the Three Strikes Law was only applicable to serious violations, you decide to give me a Wikipedia-level (amateur) argument all the while changing the subject to time in prison.

Also, learn how to separate your thoughts, please.

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 12-11-2012 at 03:04 PM.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Prison labor booming in America...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallofShame View Post
Glass Shatters you sound like a geek who grew up in a sheltered upper-middle class white suburb.
I appreciate your analysis of my vernacular, but rest assured that I did not grow up in a sheltered white middle class suburb. I live in New Orleans, you runt. Anywhere in the city you are merely 4 blocks away from a world of shit.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios