From BBC News, Click Link for Full Article
A couple have had three foster children removed from their care because they belong to the UK Independence Party.
Rotherham Borough Council said the children were "not indigenous white British" and that it had concerns about UKIP's stance on immigration.
It said it had to consider the "needs of the children longer term".
The unnamed couple told the Daily Telegraph social workers had accused them of belonging to a "racist party". UKIP said it was an appalling decision.
UKIP Immigration Policy Includes:
- An immediate five-year freeze on immigration for permanent settlement.
- After the five year freeze, a strictly controlled, points-based system similar to Australia to be introduced.
- An aspiration to ensure that future immigration does not exceed 50,000 people a year.
- Regain control of UK borders by leaving the EU.
- Repeal the 1998 Human Rights Act and withdraw from the European Convention on Human Rights.
- Ensure British benefits are only available to UK citizens or those who have lived here for at least five years.
- End the active promotion of the doctrine of multiculturalism by local and national government
I dont see what's Racist, i as a Scottish Brit think this is greatly needed here, especially in Glasgow (Have you ever been down Alison Street?) Australia has these laws in-affect & has done the country good, why not do it here in UK? & UKIP would do a much better job than Labour, Tories & Lib Dems will ever do, Fact