Foster Parents Lose 3 Kids Due to Political Beliefs - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 05:20 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Mithro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 565
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Foster Parents Lose 3 Kids Duo to Political Beliefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma101 View Post
Pretty suspicious that they had three fostered foreign children though wasn't it? God knows what they were trying to do with them.
Not really, I had a Mexican friend for a long time, and I'd like a very well enforced border, and more deportations.

Mithro is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 06:20 AM
Searching for a new identity
 
1andOnlyDobz!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wales (Cymru)
Posts: 5,527
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Foster Parents Lose 3 Kids Due to Political Beliefs

I won't mince my words about UKIP. I think they're idiots and a Nick Griffin away from being the BNP. However, if the link given is true and the membership of UKIP is the sole reason for the kids being taken away, then I can't condone that. It's a form of stigmatization. This is coming from someone who is pretty left-wing too. I'd have kept an eye on the couple but that's it.

1andOnlyDobz! is offline  
post #33 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 06:35 AM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,901
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Foster Parents Lose 3 Kids Duo to Political Beliefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithro View Post
Not really, I had a Mexican friend for a long time, and I'd like a very well enforced border, and more deportations.
They were probably trying to re-establish the Nazi youth.
Karma101 is offline  
post #34 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 09:31 AM
Working on my abs
 
Y2J Problem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,803
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Foster Parents Lose 3 Kids Due to Political Beliefs

UKIP are a bunch of idiots, leaving the EU is a terrible idea.

I'm sure the parents aren't bad people, however I can understand the council's decision.
Y2J Problem is offline  
post #35 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 10:14 AM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma101 View Post
They were probably trying to re-establish the Nazi youth.
Wow . UKIP supporters = nazi.






Last edited by Gambit; 11-27-2012 at 10:34 AM.
Gambit is offline  
post #36 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 05:34 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Swark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 298
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Foster Parents Lose 3 Kids Due to Political Beliefs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...candidate.html

Double standards, methink.

BRAY WYATT=FUTURE
Swark is offline  
post #37 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 03:38 AM
Searching for a new identity
 
1andOnlyDobz!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wales (Cymru)
Posts: 5,527
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Foster Parents Lose 3 Kids Due to Political Beliefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swark View Post
Hardly surprising.

1andOnlyDobz! is offline  
post #38 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 03:40 AM
Searching for a new identity
 
1andOnlyDobz!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wales (Cymru)
Posts: 5,527
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Foster Parents Lose 3 Kids Due to Political Beliefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2J Problem View Post
UKIP are a bunch of idiots, leaving the EU is a terrible idea.

I'm sure the parents aren't bad people, however I can understand the council's decision.
They're definitely doing it in the best interests of the children, that I can't argue. They are stigmatising the parents tbf. Like you say, they probably aren't bad people so generalising the whole of registered UKIP voters isn't a good thing to do.

UKIP are a bunch of idiots though. That I can agree on.

1andOnlyDobz! is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome