where are all the 2012 conspiracy theorists at? - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 01:03 PM Thread Starter
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,661
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
where are all the 2012 conspiracy theorists at?

Funny how December 21st, 2012 is coming close, and we don't see a damn person talking about the end of times. This whole nonsense that people create is hilarious because I'm certain they'll push the date back, and panic small minded folks again. I really wanted to put this in their face, but it doesn't seem these folks are around messaging forums like these since nothing is actually going to happen to the planet, or the population as a whole. These 2012 people are the same folks that claim our Government was behind 9-11. lmao.
truk83 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 01:40 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
WWCturbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Youtube
Posts: 3,175
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: where are all the 2012 conspiracy theorists at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
These 2012 people are the same folks that claim our Government was behind 9-11. lmao.
As far as I'm concerned every government hides shitload of stuff that never hits the surface (well rarely it does, like wikileaks). Saying that the government was or wasn't behind 9/11 without having any argument to support the statement is ignorant to say the least. "I know one thing, that I know nothing"

WWCturbo is offline  
post #3 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 01:43 PM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: RIPE for parody.
Posts: 10,548
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: where are all the 2012 conspiracy theorists at?

We aren't in danger. WE ARE THE DANGER.



Press Play to wake up.

And then join the 100 Years Alan Pardew Club!
CamillePunk is offline  
post #4 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 01:44 PM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,901
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: where are all the 2012 conspiracy theorists at?

They've all been abducted and lobotomized by the government so they can't spill their truths anymore.
Karma101 is offline  
post #5 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 01:46 PM
Eduardo Gaff
 
Oakue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: where are all the 2012 conspiracy theorists at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
We aren't in danger. WE ARE THE DANGER.

Although joking...

It's 100% true. We will inevitably kill ourselves and the entire planet one day.

If there are malevolent beings out there, or extra planetary bodies that will crash into earth...we're likely to beat them to the punch.

Oakue is offline  
post #6 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 01:46 PM
It Really Wasn't!
 
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 15,989
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
                     
Re: where are all the 2012 conspiracy theorists at?

They're likely enjoying their last month and half of life before they think they're going to die.
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault! is offline  
post #7 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,661
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: where are all the 2012 conspiracy theorists at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWCturbo View Post
As far as I'm concerned every government hides shitload of stuff that never hits the surface (well rarely it does, like wikileaks). Saying that the government was or wasn't behind 9/11 without having any argument to support the statement is ignorant to say the least. "I know one thing, that I know nothing"
The only thing our Government is to blame for is not taking the correct actions necessary in order to prevent such a travesty. You are telling me I have no proof? Are you fucking serious? What proof do you need? Muslim terrorists got on to the planes, and crashed them in to WTC1, and WTC2. The Pentagon was also hit, and of course flight 93 never made it. Thanks to the heroes on board that flight that didn't allow for those terrorists to hit the White House. What other proof do you fucking need? What are going to say that a missile hit the Pentagon, and that both WTC were detonated from inside causing them to collapse? Our government couldn't pull off such a crime, and keep it secret. You are right, you do know nothing.
truk83 is offline  
post #8 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 02:09 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
WWCturbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Youtube
Posts: 3,175
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: where are all the 2012 conspiracy theorists at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
The only thing our Government is to blame for is not taking the correct actions necessary in order to prevent such a travesty. You are telling me I have no proof? Are you fucking serious? What proof do you need? Muslim terrorists got on to the planes, and crashed them in to WTC1, and WTC2. The Pentagon was also hit, and of course flight 93 never made it. Thanks to the heroes on board that flight that didn't allow for those terrorists to hit the White House. What other proof do you fucking need? What are going to say that a missile hit the Pentagon, and that both WTC were detonated from inside causing them to collapse? Our government couldn't pull off such a crime, and keep it secret. You are right, you do know nothing.
Did you even read what you wrote? That's how the government (in this case) would get involved, by letting this happen on purpose. If you have double agents in terrorist organizations and USA certainly has recruited these kind of people it makes it very possible to "arrange" such thing without the terrorists even knowing the whole truth. Again, I'm not saying that it's how it happened, I'm pretty sure the government had nothing dirty to do with 9/11 but a smart person would consider all the possible options. What you're writing is ignorant. I gotta say you're quite dumb for an '09er.


Last edited by WWCturbo; 11-14-2012 at 02:12 PM.
WWCturbo is offline  
post #9 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 02:14 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Attitude3:16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 451
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: where are all the 2012 conspiracy theorists at?

I think it's not the end of the world like the one you see on movies. for me it's the end of an era. the fall of the US empire, and the rise of a new world order.

Attitude3:16 is offline  
post #10 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 02:21 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,791
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: where are all the 2012 conspiracy theorists at?

Who else hopes the world ends on December 21st?
HEELKris is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome