Transexual Couple - Unlikely Couple - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-14-2012, 03:43 PM   #51 (permalink)
What goes around, always comes around.
 
NeyNey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,111
NeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a push
Default Re: Transexual Couple - Unlikely Couple

I know a Transexual Person personally, so some of your ignorant comments disgust me.

But I try not to get angry, because I know there are many people out there,
just don't understand it and saying "Well, they're just sick in their minds!" because they have no idea how it feels like.

And that's why it's so hard for SO many people, to go through all of this.
You have NO FUCKING idea through how many psychological conversations with doctors and physical treatment they go before they can even think about taking hormons or something. It's a progress of years.

I'm glad she can do it. And I will be glad for her, if she can finally do the operation.
People doing this are so happy, after they do the last step to their sex change.
So it can't be a bad thing.
__________________

Dean Ambrose, Vickie & Heyman, Slater, Bo, Jo Jo
All credit goes to the Dean Ambrose of Signatures, CHAMPviaDQ.
Rep him, or I'll get my hands on that smug, corporate, extremely punchable face of yours!

Spoiler for GOAT Rotation:

NeyNey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-14-2012, 03:45 PM   #52 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
WWCturbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Youtube
Posts: 3,151
WWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friendsWWCturbo needs to make some friends
Default Re: Transexual Couple - Unlikely Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
If she looks hot as fuck, and has a vagina then you aren't gay for saying you would have sex with her.
I guess you're right. Would you have sex with her knowing that she was born male though? Because no matter how hot she is (and even if she has all the female junk) I can't imagine having a romantic relationship with her/him.
__________________
WWCturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:58 PM   #53 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Mithro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 565
Mithro Mithro Mithro Mithro Mithro Mithro Mithro Mithro Mithro Mithro
Default Re: Transexual Couple - Unlikely Couple

Even the most feminine male to female trannies always have a tell that makes it quite obvious that they're a man.

Most of the time it's their fucking horrific looking fake vagina's that they make by mutilating their dick, and stuffing it in their body.
__________________
Mithro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #54 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
volt28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 399
volt28 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsvolt28 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsvolt28 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsvolt28 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Transexual Couple - Unlikely Couple

I agree with Turbo, I find this absolutely disgusting and repulsive. And before you go off on me and say "Obviously a troll" or some crap, hear me out. I am a Christian and I believe we were all put on this Earth as what we were supposed to be. When looking at this picture I have no problem with it, but when I saw the description, it sickened me. It's clear something happened early in life to influence them to do this. I actually have a family member who did this and is hiding the fact that he was born a man to his boyfriend it upsets me. As I said at the beginning I find this disgusting and repulsive.
__________________

"Civilize the Mind but make Savage the Body."
volt28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:36 PM   #55 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,215
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Transexual Couple - Unlikely Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWCturbo View Post
My q is "Where is the line?". 50 years ago same sex marriage was out of the question and homosexuality was pretty much taboo. Now everyone is shouting "But if they love each other, it's alright!" and now it's considered normal (in our society). Where do we go from here? Maybe 50 years later we'll be legalizing underage marriages then? A 40-year old will have a right to marry a 12-year old girl because come on "They love each other, so that's ok.". Everyone is becoming such a pussy in this society that it's not even funny. And don't say that BS like underage marriage isn't gonna happen because the same thing was said about same sex marriage decades ago... and look where we are now.
A very good point. Now some people will post here "you can't compare homosexuality with pedophilia" but there is a case with an asian couple. He is 24 and she is 12 and they are in love. Now some people defend it because they never had sex and he never kissed her but he promised to wait until she is old enough
5-10 years ago someone would beat this motherfucker to death only because of these 2 pics and now this is somehow romantic



You have really a point that in 50 years we will even have underage marriages, hell, after this case even in 10-20 years.
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:14 PM   #56 (permalink)
GET MY BAGS
 
Yeah1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: BOB BACKLUND
Posts: 9,444
Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Transexual Couple - Unlikely Couple

what strikes me the most is the age they had the sex change. Is it normal for these people to do it at like 15?
__________________
Yeah1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:18 PM   #57 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,161
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Transexual Couple - Unlikely Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attitude3:16 View Post
but for me it's not normal. I just don't like the propaganda on TV that want to make you believe this is normal.
"Propaganda",Yeah sure whatever you say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attitude3:16 View Post
it's the same thing with the same sex marriage. they say it's not bad since it's just "love". I don't think so. These kind of things have negative effects on the structure of a society.
Care to tell me what those negative effects are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attitude3:16 View Post
I'm not hating on anybody, it's just an opinion based on cogitation.
Please explain.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:28 PM   #58 (permalink)
Solo Lo Mejor
 
ROUSEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: 🍁
Posts: 5,285
ROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Transexual Couple - Unlikely Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
A very good point. Now some people will post here "you can't compare homosexuality with pedophilia" but there is a case with an asian couple. He is 24 and she is 12 and they are in love. Now some people defend it because they never had sex and he never kissed her but he promised to wait until she is old enough
5-10 years ago someone would beat this motherfucker to death only because of these 2 pics and now this is somehow romantic



You have really a point that in 50 years we will even have underage marriages, hell, after this case even in 10-20 years.
See, he hasn't broken any laws. He hasn't taken adventage of the girl.

There is a reason why the sex age is at a certain age, not a date age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWCturbo View Post
My q is "Where is the line?". 50 years ago same sex marriage was out of the question and homosexuality was pretty much taboo. Now everyone is shouting "But if they love each other, it's alright!" and now it's considered normal (in our society). Where do we go from here? Maybe 50 years later we'll be legalizing underage marriages then? A 40-year old will have a right to marry a 12-year old girl because come on "They love each other, so that's ok.". Everyone is becoming such a pussy in this society that it's not even funny. And don't say that BS like underage marriage isn't gonna happen because the same thing was said about same sex marriage decades ago... and look where we are now.
Fucking a child against their will is wrong.

A guy fucking a dude in the ass who wants it is not wrong.

A woman eating out another womans monkey is not wrong.

If they love each other, then it is alright.
__________________

Last edited by ROUSEY : 11-14-2012 at 06:31 PM.
ROUSEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:34 PM   #59 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
JamesCurtis24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: PEI, Canada
Posts: 2,094
JamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friendsJamesCurtis24 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Transexual Couple - Unlikely Couple

Good god, who cares. IF you wanna be gay, be gay. If you wanna be a woman, be a woman! As long as you don't trick, or try to force your ideas on others, who cares?
__________________

"I am the Devil himself, and all of you stupid mindless people fell for it"
JamesCurtis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:45 PM   #60 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,215
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Transexual Couple - Unlikely Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Aki View Post
See, he hasn't broken any laws. He hasn't taken adventage of the girl.

There is a reason why the sex age is at a certain age, not a date age.



Fucking a child against their will is wrong.

A guy fucking a dude in the ass who wants it is not wrong.

A woman eating out another womans monkey is not wrong.

If they love each other, then it is alright.
You are right but look at the asian couple. After reading the story and some comments on a website where some people think this is so romantic and cute I really start to think like WWC that in some years we will have underage marriages, especially if this sicko really waits some years for her and the "romantic story" turns out to be a success and they really marry.
Do you know how many similar cases we will have in the future then? I wonder what goes through the head of this sicko "what a cute little girl, I bet she will be really hot one day and I dream every night to finally touch her"

And the "he can be with her because he hasn't broken any laws" comment is a sign that in 5-10 years this world will be even more fucked up
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios