What will the Ugandans get for Christmas? A gay-killing bill, of course! - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 05:20 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Crona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,106
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                   
Re: What will the Ugandans get for Christmas? A gay-killing bill, of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by volt28 View Post
Is that not the main cause of it or the beginning of the chain of it.
Are you saying that HIV is the product of "gay activity"?

"Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?"
Crona is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 07:18 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: What will the Ugandans get for Christmas? A gay-killing bill, of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
http://www.queerty.com/for-christmas...bill-20121113/

The "Gay Killing Bill" will be passed this year, as a "Christmas gift" to the nation, according to the Speaker for the Ugandan Parliament.

I cannot put into words how wrong this is. This pretty much confirms my view that most of Africa should just be nuked.
DualShock is offline  
post #63 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 07:52 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Asenath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,439
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: What will the Ugandans get for Christmas? A gay-killing bill, of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOON The Legend View Post
Hear those sirens? It's America playing policeman again.
Well, since this problem is directly America's fault, maybe we should do something.
Asenath is offline  
post #64 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 07:54 PM
GOAT
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The bunker of liberty
Posts: 3,185
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: What will the Ugandans get for Christmas? A gay-killing bill, of course!

Didn't know we were the shadow government over Uganda.

BAD NEWS GOON is offline  
post #65 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 07:58 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Asenath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,439
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: What will the Ugandans get for Christmas? A gay-killing bill, of course!

The Ugandan bill was cultivated by American Evangelicals, under the auspices of some pretty nasty neo-conservatives from the States. American money, raised by hate groups like the American Family Association, has gone to try and lobby politicians in the US from even speaking out and condemning it.
Asenath is offline  
post #66 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 09:01 PM
It Really Wasn't!
 
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 16,007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
                     
Re: What will the Ugandans get for Christmas? A gay-killing bill, of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
http://www.queerty.com/for-christmas...bill-20121113/

The "Gay Killing Bill" will be passed this year, as a "Christmas gift" to the nation, according to the Speaker for the Ugandan Parliament.

I cannot put into words how wrong this is. This pretty much confirms my view that most of Africa should just be nuked.
So you're angry about Uganda killing gay people. So you propose a plan that would results in killing all of the gay people in Uganda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by volt28 View Post
I'm not actually, look in the earlier post, the guy said that almost half of the children are orphaned by HIV/AIDS...obviously they'd want to stop this, so they outlaw gay activity. If I was a troll I'd say something much more hurtful and stupid.
You don't actually know anything about HIV/AIDS do you?
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault! is offline  
post #67 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
PoisonMouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,974
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: What will the Ugandans get for Christmas? A gay-killing bill, of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by volt28 View Post
I'm not actually, look in the earlier post, the guy said that almost half of the children are orphaned by HIV/AIDS...obviously they'd want to stop this, so they outlaw gay activity. If I was a troll I'd say something much more hurtful and stupid.
HIV/AIDs is not exclusive to homosexuals. Even if they "kill all the gays", they'll still have straight people spreading the disease.



[Thinks about midcard titles]
PoisonMouse is offline  
post #68 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 09:18 PM
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On loan to WF for Xmas
Posts: 3,824
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: What will the Ugandans get for Christmas? A gay-killing bill, of course!

Aids aren't just spread through gay sex, in fact:

Many Ugandans that have been infected by HIV via sexual activity probably succumbed to this issue due to widespread christianity in that country. I know that a lot of the more devout Christian's in Africa (most of them) are completely against using condoms because 'it is a sin to deny a life' or some other wacky shit like that. With HIV already being a problem for many from child birth the lack of sexual protection doesn't help matters at all. Thankfully there are charity groups established over there in an attempt to re-educate the natives about their sexual health.



Andre is offline  
post #69 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 04:24 AM Thread Starter
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Scotland / Wrestling Universe
Posts: 357
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Aids aren't just spread through gay sex, in fact:

Many Ugandans that have been infected by HIV via sexual activity probably succumbed to this issue due to widespread christianity in that country. I know that a lot of the more devout Christian's in Africa (most of them) are completely against using condoms because 'it is a sin to deny a life' or some other wacky shit like that. With HIV already being a problem for many from child birth the lack of sexual protection doesn't help matters at all. Thankfully there are charity groups established over there in an attempt to re-educate the natives about their sexual health.
Agreed. It's like Every Sperm is Sacred is their national anthem.
Whap Me Jungles is offline  
post #70 of 77 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 04:41 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,562
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
                     
Re: What will the Ugandans get for Christmas? A gay-killing bill, of course!

By that logic it seems masturbation is a far worse crime than being a homosexual is.

you get caught releasing all of that life creating goodness and you're fucked.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome