So I've been prescribed to wear eyes glasses for near-sightedness for the first time by my doctor. Any advice is appreciated.
I have three important questions to those who wear glasses,
1. Does using glasses worsen the near sightedness condition overtime?
2. Does using them make your eyes/brain dependent on them forever?
3. Contacts are a better option? any benefits other than obvious ones?
1. Your eyes may continue getting worse but it has nothing to do with glasses. Your eyes don't fully develop and stop changing until your 25. So yeah, they may continue to get worse or they may not, but it has to do with genetics, not the glasses themselves.
2. ??? You gotta use them so you have standard vision, so I guess you are dependent on them. idk, this question doesn't make any sense.
3. They both have their flaws so it's whatever you like.
They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...
Re: I've been prescribed to wear eyes glasses for the first time, any advice?
try not to play ball games(don't get any ideas to some of you who have a dirty mind), like football/soccer, mate smashed his glasses playing in nets cut his eyes 6 months later saying he will be fine does it again morale of the story don't be a douchebag