Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself - Page 47 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 10-24-2012, 02:07 PM   #461 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Striker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Our House In the Middle of the Street
Posts: 3,007
Striker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missed
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Link View Post
Finally people who are in the same page as I am in this whole Amanda Todd situation. In before we all get shitted on by the internet white knights who think they know it all.
Holy fuck everyone gets it. She wasn't an angel. Stop jerking yourself off about it.
__________________

All Hail the King
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #462 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Joshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lucky Channel
Posts: 2,464
Joshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new hereJoshi better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

I don't get what "her not being an angel or a saint" have anything to do with "her committing suicide" or her "deserving it more or less"
It's full of "decent" (for general opinion standards) people committing suicide as much as "total sluts" living happily, so what?
__________________
Joshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:03 PM   #463 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: 6+9=69
Posts: 2,219
Dark_Link needs to take rep more seriousDark_Link needs to take rep more seriousDark_Link needs to take rep more seriousDark_Link needs to take rep more seriousDark_Link needs to take rep more seriousDark_Link needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshi View Post
I don't get what "her not being an angel or a saint" have anything to do with "her committing suicide" or her "deserving it more or less"
It's full of "decent" (for general opinion standards) people committing suicide as much as "total sluts" living happily, so what?
And I don't get how thousands of people from all ages from all around the world commit suicide for worse scenarios but yet they get no type of recognizion for it. But yet this individual gets to be all over the media mainstream.

She is no different from the rest of those thousands of people who took their own life.


The only thing that really pissed me off it wasnt the fact she killed herself it is the fact the,parents never supervised her and didnt seem to even try to help her when she started abusing drugs and alcohol. WHERE THE FUCK WERE THEY?
Dark_Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:03 PM   #464 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Skermac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,471
Skermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Link View Post
And I don't get how thousands of people from all ages from all around the world commit suicide for worse scenarios but yet they get no type of recognizion for it. But yet this individual gets to be all over the media mainstream.

She is no different from the rest of those thousands of people who took their own life.
I agree, but the only difference is the thousands of others were never in a viral video. If Todd had never made a youtube video no one would have known about her either. She would have been just another statistic.

But I am glad this puts the focus on bullying. Bullying won't ever fully be stopped but tougher rules and laws should cut it down a lot. More and more cases of bullying are being reported in the media so I look for officials to start seriously cracking down.
Skermac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:05 PM   #465 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skermac View Post
But I am glad this puts the focus on bullying. Bullying won't ever fully be stopped but tougher rules and laws should cut it down a lot. More and more cases of bullying are being reported in the media so I look for officials to start seriously cracking down.
Politicians and the authorities aren't going to do anything. Unless they start tracking the IP addresses of all internet trolls and send them to jail.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #466 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Skermac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,471
Skermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Politicians and the authorities aren't going to do anything. Unless they start tracking the IP addresses of all internet trolls and send them to jail.


Other countries do that, it's a matter of time until it happens here. And I'm sure school officials will crack down severely on students now.
Skermac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:55 PM   #467 (permalink)
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,477
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skermac View Post
I agree, but the only difference is the thousands of others were never in a viral video. If Todd had never made a youtube video no one would have known about her either. She would have been just another statistic.

But I am glad this puts the focus on bullying. Bullying won't ever fully be stopped but tougher rules and laws should cut it down a lot. More and more cases of bullying are being reported in the media so I look for officials to start seriously cracking down.
So being in a viral video makes her suicide mean more?

GTFO, if she was some unattractive bitch, or a male, no one would care. I don't think she was very good looking, tbh, but, let's face it, she was a fit teenaged girl. There are enough horny males on the internet to give her video hits. Most probably clicked and watched with hopes she would flash her tits again.

Fuck Amanda Todd, she was an attention whore who ended up getting the WRONG attention and then played the goddamn victim.
__________________

Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:43 AM   #468 (permalink)
Old School
 
Olympus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: With my auntie and uncle in Bel Air
Posts: 4,782
Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

More laws won't do anything because they already have added new laws. Bullies aren't going to think that tripping a kid in the hallway or talking shit from across the cafeteria is going to bring on the cops and it usually never does. They've added so many safe havens for kids to go or counselors for them to talk to, but the problem remains. BULLYING WILL NEVER GO AWAY. Just like murder, domestic abuse, rape, drugs, or whatever will never go away as long as people have free will. Instead of targeting the problem AFTER it's begins we need to target the KIDS before it happens and the only ones who can do that are the parents. Parents need to instill in their children the idea of being independent, confident, strong willed, positive, optimistic, and resilient individuals. Basically raise your kids with the idea that YOU have the power to control the influence others have on you. This girl clearly didn't have that.

FFS, I'm seeing more and more half naked pictures of her in lingerie and shit on Facebook. She apparently has a God damned vault. She made conscious choices to do what she did and when she received the backlash she played the sympathy card and selfishly killed herself. She was an idiot. Sad that more people can't understand that and if you tried explaining that to them they attack you for not joining the cult and having your own opinion because they're closed minded, self-righteous, jerkoffs.
__________________
Olympus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:19 AM   #469 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
FFS, I'm seeing more and more half naked pictures of her in lingerie and shit on Facebook. She apparently has a God damned vault. She made conscious choices to do what she did and when she received the backlash she played the sympathy card and selfishly killed herself. She was an idiot. Sad that more people can't understand that and if you tried explaining that to them they attack you for not joining the cult and having your own opinion because they're closed minded, self-righteous, jerkoffs.
lol. She was the Tupac of half naked photos.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:22 AM   #470 (permalink)
Old School
 
Olympus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: With my auntie and uncle in Bel Air
Posts: 4,782
Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
lol. She was the Tupac of half naked photos.
__________________
Olympus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios