Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself - Page 41 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 10-22-2012, 10:23 AM   #401 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post


And the 'mocking after death' is still alive here in this very post sadly.


This is the internet where people make fun of everything whether in poor taste or not. If people have the audacity to make jokes about 9/11 then why are you surprised about people making fun of a girl committing suicide due to her own bad decisions?

Quote:
Not that I can do anything about it, hell, a lot of us make jokes over dead people time to time including me, but to an extent.
There's jokes you just don't do.
There are no limits out there when it comes to humor. There are far worse situations that have been mocked.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-22-2012, 10:36 AM   #402 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Must every single time you post I literally face palm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
[b]


Finding a meme that someone else created funny is not mocking her. Are you seriously this daft?

Quote:
I'm not talking about her actions, I'm talking about how stupid it is to make fun of someone who committed suicide, especially a teenager.

Make fun of her looks? Sure, I do it too
Make fun of her actions? Go ahead
But making fun about the fact she killed herself? You're an asshole.
All of this is just jibber jabble bullshit that's been said fifteen times over. However, it is not surprising that you bring nothing new and fresh to the conversation. Me finding a meme that makes fun of someone who commits suicide, whether it be Hitler or Amanda Todd, equates to me being an asshole. Well, okay. Fucks given = none. U MAD?

Quote:
Me? Nothing, who knows though, someone who strongly disagrees with you might someday if you open your mouth as much as you do on this forum, which I doubt it.
No, I'm an extremely opinionated and outspoken person IRL, especially when I'm around people that I trust and we are having an intelligent conversation about social and political issues. Unlike you, who creates different personalities on the Internet to be accepted.

However, aren't you the one who admitted to impersonating females to get attention from males on online gaming and the like? Surely you can relate to her, right? Wanting the attention and all. I understand now. Pathetic.

Quote:
Again, it's called decency. If you find it okay and normal to make those kind of jokes about a teenager who killed herself not even a week ago, you need some maturity beaten into you son.

Ever heard the term 'too soon'? Yeah, it fits right here.
When have I ever made a joke about Amanda Todd? Can you read? Do you have any concept of actually comprehending what's been said? And talk about maturity? Bro...really? Repping yourself. Impersonating females. I could go on. Did you not read some of the shit YOU posted in the rant against you? Again, fuck out of my face.

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 10-22-2012 at 10:45 AM.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:47 AM   #403 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
charmed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,992
charmed1 charmed1 charmed1 charmed1 charmed1 charmed1 charmed1
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
[/b]This is the internet where people make fun of everything whether in poor taste or not. If people have the audacity to make jokes about 9/11 then why are you surprised about people making fun of a girl committing suicide due to her own bad decisions?
There are no limits out there when it comes to humor. There are far worse situations that have been mocked.
There are limits a great comedian can take a tragedy and lift humour out of it in a way that is masterful. Daniel Tosh and random guy on the internet do not have that talent.
__________________
I Am the Master
charmed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:05 AM   #404 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
He would use a similar avatar, post the same favorite wrestlers, and come right into a thread like this.

Not smart. It was so easy to see trough.
lol. He's not clever about this at all.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:15 AM   #405 (permalink)
No One You Know
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Somewhere in the Atlantic
Posts: 5,637
NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
[/b]This is the internet where people make fun of everything whether in poor taste or not. If people have the audacity to make jokes about 9/11 then why are you surprised about people making fun of a girl committing suicide due to her own bad decisions?
There are no limits out there when it comes to humor. There are far worse situations that have been mocked.

Again, it all depends on someone's good or poor taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
Must every single time you post I literally face palm?


Finding a meme that someone else created funny is not mocking her. Are you seriously this daft?

You didn't just find it, you posted it here and claimed it was funny. Keep it to yourself next time.

Quote:
All of this is just jibber jabble bullshit that's been said fifteen times over. However, it is not surprising that you bring nothing new and fresh to the conversation. Me finding a meme that makes fun of someone who commits suicide, whether it be Hitler or Amanda Todd, equates to me being an asshole. Well, okay. Fucks given = none. U MAD?

Now this is just illogical thinking, much like DualShock's 'facebook girl story convo' about Amanda Todd. Like I said before, there's way worse people than Amanda. Did Amanda ever kill millions of innocent people? Was she the main 'villain' of a world war that caused all that suffering?
No, then why compare her to Hitler? Are you that daft? Apples and oranges.



Quote:
No, I'm an extremely opinionated and outspoken person IRL, especially when I'm around people that I trust and we are having an intelligent conversation about social and political issues. Unlike you, who creates different personalities on the Internet to be accepted.

However, aren't you the one who admitted to impersonating females to get attention from males on online gaming and the like? Surely you can relate to her, right? Wanting the attention and all. I understand now. Pathetic.
If you actually payed attention and read posts without overlooking everything, you would notice how stupid that assumption was. But why should I expect maturity and logic from someone who enjoys mocking dead people, eh?

Quote:
When have I ever made a joke about Amanda Todd? Can you read?




Quote:
Do you have any concept of actually comprehending what's been said? And talk about maturity? Bro...really? Repping yourself. Impersonating females. I could go on. Did you not read some of the shit YOU posted in the rant against you? Again, fuck out of my face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK
If you actually payed attention and read posts without overlooking everything, you would notice how stupid that assumption was. But why should I expect maturity and logic from someone who enjoys mocking dead people, eh?
^

Plus; that was Rants, this is not. Yes, I was in a very poor state of mind over some stuff that happened to me, which led to those 3 weeks where I posted complete and utter bullshit in Rants. But even in the state I was in I was decent enough to just do it in Rants and take back what I did/said and apologize, even though most of them did not accept it, I felt like it was something I had to do and I did it. I put reason over pride. Can you do that? I doubt it.
But again, that was in Rants and it's not even close to this. I was talking about myself, and pretty much making a fool out of myself as well, yes I admit it.

But you? You make fun of teenagers who kill themselves over stress, how low can you get?
If this was an about an adult, it would still be despicable but understandable since it was an adult, and he/she had already a well developed conscience.

But this was a teenager. Still learning life itself. Like I said before, conscience was not something she had mastered, who knows what ran trough her mind.
If you actually believe that jokes like these are funny, again, you need some sense beaten into you. Yes, they could have a bit of humor in a few months/years, but right now? It just happened, have some damn decency.

This is just a hypothetical question, sorry if it may offend you, but if a family member of yours had committed suicide, and someone went to it's funeral frequently making these kinds of jokes about that family member, would you laugh along?

Answer me this.
__________________
---
★ "Life isn't about staying dry, it's about learning how to play in the rain." ★



Last edited by NoyK : 10-22-2012 at 11:27 AM.
NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:33 AM   #406 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
[b]
Again, it all depends on someone's good or poor taste.
Exactly, and who are you to determine which is which?

Quote:
You didn't just find it, you posted it here and claimed it was funny. Keep it to yourself next time.
I posted it here? Really? Look for where I posted it and link me to it. Link me to the actual meme. THIS is the actual meme. I just posted what it said and declared that I found humor in it, not that I agreed or disagreed with its taste. This does not equate to me mocking her which you originally claimed and you are now backtracking.

Quote:
Now this is just illogical thinking. Like I said before, there's way worse people than Amanda. Did Amanda ever kill millions of innocent people? Was she the main 'villain' of a world war that caused all that suffering?
No, then why compare her to Hitler? Are you that daft? Apples and oranges.
Where did I compare Amanda Todd to Hitler, dunce? I said if I found something funny whether it be Amanda Todd OR Hitler, it was funny to me. Using two people in a sentence is not comparing them.

Quote:
To consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous; liken.
Where did I say Hitler was similar, equal to, or liken him to poor Amanda Todd?

Quote:
If you actually payed attention and read posts without overlooking everything, you would notice how stupid that assumption was. But why should I expect maturity and logic from someone who enjoys mocking dead people, eh?
Again, link me to where I mocked her.

Quote:
Plus; that was Rants, this is not. Yes, I was in a very poor state of mind over some stuff that happened to me, which led to those 3 weeks where I posted complete and utter bullshit in Rants.
Who are you to declare someone else immature after such trivial skapegoat routes. The fact that you admitted you were wrong does not automatically make you some go to expert on good taste and immaturity.

Quote:
But even in the state I was in I was decent enough to just do it in Rants and take back what I did/said and apologize, even though most of them did not accept it, I felt like it was something I had to do and I did it. I put reason over pride. Can you do that? I doubt it.
I already explained my reasoning for not giving a fuck that she killed herself. I'm not going to automatically feel sorry for someone who was made fun of due to her own actions.

Quote:
But again, that was in Rants and it's not even close to this. I was talking about myself, and pretty much making a fool out of myself as well, yes I admit it.


Quote:
But you? You make fun of teenagers who kill themselves over stress, how low can you get?
If this was an about an adult, it would still be despicable but understandable since it was an adult, and he/she had already a well developed conscience.
Where did I make fun of her? You keep bringing this up without actually telling me how I'm doing so. Strawman argument.

Quote:
But this was a teenager. Still learning life itself. Like I said before, conscience was not something she had mastered, who knows what ran trough her mind.
If you actually believe that jokes like these are funny, again, you need some sense beaten into you. Yes, they could have a bit of humor in a few months/years, but right now? It just happened, have some damn decency.
Blah blah blah...more bullshit.

Quote:
This is just a hypothetical question, sorry if it may offend you, but if a family member of yours had committed suicide, and someone went to it's funeral frequently making these kinds of jokes about that family member, would you laugh along?
I already answered these questions if you would read the thread. Then again, if you had read the thread, you wouldn't bother posting because everything you posted has already been posted.

Quote:
Answer me this.
Already did. Like, 3 days ago. You're on some self righteous path to prove you're some kind of do-gooder. This must be one of your Internet alter-egos. You can respond, but if I see more of your straw man bullshit, I won't bother providing you with a retort.

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 10-22-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #407 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,164
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

I hope this story doesn't stop women online from showing their breasts.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:58 AM   #408 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty Hearted Town View Post
Excuse me? My handle is Empty Hearted Town, I think you're misreading it.
It should be empty headed moron.
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #409 (permalink)
No One You Know
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Somewhere in the Atlantic
Posts: 5,637
NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
Exactly, and who are you to determine which is which?
Those who laugh at it are usually insensitive assholes that won't understand how pathetic jokes like these are until it happens to someone they care about. Simple.


Quote:
I posted it here? Really? Look for where I posted it and link me to it. Link me to the actual meme. THIS is the actual meme. I just posted what it said and declared that I found humor in it, not that I agreed or disagreed with its taste. This does not equate to me mocking her which you originally claimed and you are now backtracking.
Well, here I give you props, I meant to type "You posted here that you thought it was funny", so my bad.


Quote:
Where did I compare Amanda Todd to Hitler, dunce? I said if I found something funny whether it be Amanda Todd OR Hitler, it was funny to me. Using two people in a sentence is not comparing them.
You think twice about that, and tell me that was not a comparison. How dense can you be?

Quote:
Where did I say Hitler was similar, equal to, or liken him to poor Amanda Todd?
Read above.


Quote:
Who are you to declare someone else immature after such trivial skapegoat routes. The fact that you admitted you were wrong does not automatically make you some go to expert on good taste and immaturity.
Except you are being immature over something on a whole different level; real life issues. Don't even go there.

Quote:
I already explained my reasoning for not giving a fuck that she killed herself. I'm not going to automatically feel sorry for someone who was made fun of due to her own actions.
If you really didn't give a fuck, why are you searching for memes of her after her death, and flapping about how you thought they were funny? And again (Jesus Christ you are dense) this is not about making fun of her due to her actions, it's about making fun of her after what happened. I'll say it again, ever heard of decency and limits? And the term 'too soon' ?



Quote:

I already answered these questions if you would read the thread. Then again, if you had read the thread, you wouldn't bother posting because everything you posted has already been posted.


Already did. Like, 3 days ago. You're on some self righteous path to prove you're some kind of do-gooder. This must be one of your Internet alter-egos. You can respond, but if I see more of your straw man bullshit, I won't bother providing you with a retort.
Well why don't you answer me again. I'm dying to know. Please enlighten me.
__________________
---
★ "Life isn't about staying dry, it's about learning how to play in the rain." ★


NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:30 PM   #410 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4
Life'll Kill Ya
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

I bet she wouldn't be getting this much press coverage if she were a minority. People die every day, big deal.
Life'll Kill Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios