Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself - Page 15 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 10-14-2012, 05:42 PM   #141 (permalink)
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes
 
just1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bolton, England
Posts: 15,638
just1988 has posts worth readingjust1988 has posts worth readingjust1988 has posts worth readingjust1988 has posts worth readingjust1988 has posts worth readingjust1988 has posts worth readingjust1988 has posts worth readingjust1988 has posts worth readingjust1988 has posts worth readingjust1988 has posts worth readingjust1988 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

I saw this the other day and thought it was one of those hoax's. I feel sorry for youths who kill themselves because they really don't know better, that their lives will get better and their problems are relatively small in the grand scheme of their lives.
__________________

COME ON IN, ADD, FOLLOW AND SUBSCRIBE


Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anwar.thinks
Twitter: http://twitter.com/anwar_thinks
just1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-14-2012, 05:58 PM   #142 (permalink)
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,417
Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

I'm just gunna leave this here...

__________________


Avatar Mafia: Town Savior
2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)
Ziggler Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:16 PM   #143 (permalink)
Don't give up on the gravy
 
obby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10,527
obby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Regardless of how sad this is, people today are such drama queens. This girl didn't need to kill herself at all, she didn't get much more than a consequence of posing nude online. Yeah the guy that seduced her was a douche, but her being attacked had fuck all to do with her flashing on webcam. I live in BC, and people are twisting the details severely in her favor out of sympathy.
obby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #144 (permalink)
ROMO INTERCEPTION
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,436
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

To the people who feel sorry for her, do you feel sorry for the Columbine boys?

Their story is obviously a bit different because they killed a lot of innocent people before themselves, but, putting that aside for a moment, they were both bullied, often in front of teachers who did nothing to stop it. One such incident, people squirted ketchup packs all over them and they had to wear their ketchup stained clothes all day. Teachers were aware of these types of actions but did nothing.

Again, this is obviously a little different because they killed innocent people (some of the dead were not so innocent and were people who bullied them) but the main focus is the same. These guys were bullied pretty badly, and no one took the time to talk to these boys and help them. No one listened to them and they were fed up one day.

As far as I know, based on what has been said about both boys, they were bullied for lame reasons. One of them was born with a minor dent in his chest so people made fun of him. Stuff like that. Nothing is said about these guys initiating the bullying, they were basically the 'losers' of the school, so people picked on them.

This girl initiated what she got by doing stupid things.....yet people are feeling sorry for her.


What those Columbine boys did was absolute shit, but, no one feels sorry for the bullying they went through for four years that led to their anger. Everyone focuses on how these AWFUL BOYS walked in to the school and shot people instead of looking at the whole scenario and how they were bullied and no one bothered to care or listen to them.

Some of us have thick skin and are smart enough to ignore it/get help/whatever the case. Other people are not so strong. Some people are a lot more sensitive to this stuff. I certainly don't expect everyone on this planet to say OH WELL and move on in life. It just doesn't work that way, but, if some girl came up to me and talked about how she is being insulted because she showed her tits and slept with a guy in a relationship...I honestly wouldn't have as much sympathy as I would for two guys who came up to me and talked about how people bully them because of how they look.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:00 PM   #145 (permalink)
Oxi
BANKS
 
Oxi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 9,396
Oxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
To the people who feel sorry for her, do you feel sorry for the Columbine boys?
Ahahahaha people caring about non pretty female teenage suicides and/or bullying?
Come on Cat you know the answer to that question.

--
Anyone who says she didn't know any better when she fucked a load of guys at the ripe old age of fourteen, and a guy in a relationship (or more than one) and flashed her privates on the internet; the answer is probably not, however it isn't because of her age, it's because she was fucking stupid herself.
Suicide, for small things like this, isn't the answer, as anyone with a mind knows.

Not to mention she did it to herself, so in a way she did deserve getting what she did, though I disagree with it, I understand that it happened for a reason

But good on her parents and the Canadian(?) schooling, they did a great job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
Uh...psychology states that the average human is capable of making informed and intelligent decisions by the age of 7...

Those arbitrary limits set forth by government agencies are bullshit
As far as I'm concerned, considering this is likely true, 7 may be the age where you can "make decisions", but it doesn't mean you know all (or even a small amount) of the possible consequences that come with certain things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
I can bet you anything she knew FULL WELL her actions were wrong. You can't honestly tell me that what she did was something she needed to have happen so she could learn that it was wrong. You're just being foolish if you think that. She wasn't 5 years old.
Gotta quote this too.

If you know that tits and vagoo (which she also showed slightly) are "forbidden", then you SHOULD know that letting random people see them is a bad thing.
Like giving your keys to your Ferrari to a well known criminal or something.

Oh and before I finish the ninetieth edit to this post, I want to say;
Why the fuck are there some law enforcement places trying to get ANYONE who says ANYTHING "bad" (actually just the FUCKING TRUTH) about this girl on social websites in some sort of strife? Jesus fucking christ this world is retarded
__________________


Last edited by Oxi : 10-14-2012 at 08:11 PM.
Oxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:27 PM   #146 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
To be fair who hasn't fucked someone else's significant other?
Most people haven't. However, sarcasm is hard to detect over the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
To the people who feel sorry for her, do you feel sorry for the Columbine boys?

Their story is obviously a bit different because they killed a lot of innocent people before themselves, but, putting that aside for a moment, they were both bullied, often in front of teachers who did nothing to stop it. One such incident, people squirted ketchup packs all over them and they had to wear their ketchup stained clothes all day. Teachers were aware of these types of actions but did nothing.

Again, this is obviously a little different because they killed innocent people (some of the dead were not so innocent and were people who bullied them) but the main focus is the same. These guys were bullied pretty badly, and no one took the time to talk to these boys and help them. No one listened to them and they were fed up one day.
The schools always ignore these bullying situations until the kids snap and harm other people or themselves.

The whole anti-bullying campaign is just a big PR bandwagon that people are jumping on. The agenda for the anti-bullying campaign is more about helping the LGBT youth who are bullied. In reality, bullying will still continue to happen and having Sheamus and David Otunga visit someone's school isn't going to change that.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels


Last edited by kobra860 : 10-14-2012 at 08:40 PM.
kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #147 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Double post.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:53 PM   #148 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Scotland / Wrestling Universe
Posts: 357
Whap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more seriousWhap Me Jungles needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

The truth about this is that:

- Slut acts like slut all the time, slutting her way into fucking her friends' boyfriends
- Slut is disliked for being slut
- Slut kills herself
- Slut gains slut sympathy from fellow sluts who dream of being like her one day.
Whap Me Jungles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:58 PM   #149 (permalink)
Oxi
BANKS
 
Oxi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 9,396
Oxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
The truth about this is that:

- Slut acts like slut all the time, slutting her way into fucking her friends' boyfriends
- Slut is disliked for being slut
- Slut kills herself
- Slut gains slut sympathy from fellow sluts who dream of being like her one day.
Pretty much, except the last one is "Slut gains sympathy from a large portion of the worlds population because of how she has been portrayed as an innocent angel"
__________________

Oxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:19 PM   #150 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
nothingucansay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 275
nothingucansay nothingucansay
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Well we truly don't know what happened during the situation but who is to say that it wasn't the guy's fault that she slept with him? You guys make it seem that the guy was the victim in that and that she just slut her way to it. Also, age has to factor in to her decision making. Think about this, if you were a 12 year old girl that never had a guy like u before and some guy told you that you were pretty, perfect, and gave you compliments all day, would you kind of fall for him?
nothingucansay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios