Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself - Page 13 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 10-14-2012, 10:27 AM   #121 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Skermac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,440
Skermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
LMAO



The story tries to paint HER as an innocent victim, when she really wasn't.


She did shit to get HERSELF disliked. Sleeping with a dude, KNOWING he is taken? You don't think the girlfriend would get pissed, grab her posse, and have a go at the girl? Get outta here with that nonsense.


Sorry she is dead, but, she was a slutty little bitch who did this to herself. If she was just some nice, quiet girl at school that people bullied for no reason, it would be a different story, but when it's a girl who flashes her tits and sleeps around with taken boys, fuck her, she was an idiot, and using age is dumb as shit. You don't have to be a genius to know flashing your tits and sleeping with someone's boyfriend is going to bring you some trouble. Even after she did it, she acknowledged that it was wrong, so it wasn't like she just randomly discovered it was wrong. She wanted male attention, so she did whatever she could to get it.

As for 'where were her parents', parents can't watch their kids 24/7. They probably didn't even know they were raising a slut because they most likely didn't teach her to be one.
Little kids at her age don't really know what they are doing and get easily talked into things so YES she was a victim. Her friends deserted her instead of being positive and helping her, not true friends.

I bet if this was your little sister you would scream victim all day.
And don't no one say their sister would be too smart to do what this girl did because 99% of girls her age get talked into doing things they don't want to do all the time.
Skermac is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-14-2012, 10:55 AM   #122 (permalink)
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,460
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skermac View Post
Little kids at her age don't really know what they are doing and get easily talked into things so YES she was a victim. Her friends deserted her instead of being positive and helping her, not true friends.

I bet if this was your little sister you would scream victim all day.
And don't no one say their sister would be too smart to do what this girl did because 99% of girls her age get talked into doing things they don't want to do all the time.
I don't have a sister. Thank goodness, because I wouldn't want to have to make sure she keeps her Dora the Explorer shirt on at all times.


I was a 12 year old once. I didn't go around doing whatever the fuck people 'pressured' me in to doing. It's called being smart. Wanna see my tits? How about you wait until I am legal and if we date. Otherwise, go suck someone else's cunt.

I can bet you anything she knew FULL WELL her actions were wrong. You can't honestly tell me that what she did was something she needed to have happen so she could learn that it was wrong. You're just being foolish if you think that. She wasn't 5 years old.

I am not saying she deserved to get bullied, but, she did it to herself. I obviously don't know her, but, the summary of events makes it seem like she was either really, really stupid, or she was an attention whore who did things she knew was wrong, but craved the attention, and then paid for it with insults.

Killing one's self is not the answer. I just can't feel extremely bad for someone who was a slut, got backlash, and then decided her only option was to kill herself.


Her 'friends' were pretty shitty about it, though, but, again, she did that shit to herself.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #123 (permalink)
Convicted avatar thief
 
Callisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ELEGANT DINNER PARTYYYY
Posts: 7,261
Callisto is making a name for themselvesCallisto is making a name for themselvesCallisto is making a name for themselvesCallisto is making a name for themselvesCallisto is making a name for themselvesCallisto is making a name for themselvesCallisto is making a name for themselvesCallisto is making a name for themselvesCallisto is making a name for themselvesCallisto is making a name for themselvesCallisto is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skermac View Post
Little kids at her age don't really know what they are doing and get easily talked into things so YES she was a victim. Her friends deserted her instead of being positive and helping her, not true friends.

I bet if this was your little sister you would scream victim all day.
And don't no one say their sister would be too smart to do what this girl did because 99% of girls her age get talked into doing things they don't want to do all the time.
This girl isn't a "little kid". By age fifteen, most people are able to perfectly rationalize and reason.
__________________
Callisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:21 PM   #124 (permalink)
Moron
Premium
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,205
Shazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missedShazayum probably won't be missed
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
I don't have a sister. Thank goodness, because I wouldn't want to have to make sure she keeps her Dora the Explorer shirt on at all times.


I was a 12 year old once. I didn't go around doing whatever the fuck people 'pressured' me in to doing. It's called being smart. Wanna see my tits? How about you wait until I am legal and if we date. Otherwise, go suck someone else's cunt.

I can bet you anything she knew FULL WELL her actions were wrong. You can't honestly tell me that what she did was something she needed to have happen so she could learn that it was wrong. You're just being foolish if you think that. She wasn't 5 years old.

I am not saying she deserved to get bullied, but, she did it to herself. I obviously don't know her, but, the summary of events makes it seem like she was either really, really stupid, or she was an attention whore who did things she knew was wrong, but craved the attention, and then paid for it with insults.

Killing one's self is not the answer. I just can't feel extremely bad for someone who was a slut, got backlash, and then decided her only option was to kill herself.


Her 'friends' were pretty shitty about it, though, but, again, she did that shit to herself.
Exactly, people think 12 year olds or teenagers don't know what the fuck they're doing, that they're still babies that haven't developed any sense of moral judgment at all. Which isn't true.
Shazayum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #125 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,631
Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Tbh if you sleep with someone's boyfriend/girlfriend and get beaten up then it is your own fault for being a slut. I am not saying she deserved to die but sleeping with someone boyfriend/girlfriend is wrong as is flashing on webcam. She was young girl who made a couple of stupid mistakes and while she did not deserve to die she is not as innocent as people are making out. Saying that the boy in the story who took the photo is clearly a scum bag for what he did to the girl.

I was bullied in school. Not to the level she was but I got through it and tbh it made me stronger mentally. Now I was lucky as I had good parents to help me get through it. This girl was not so lucky. If she had depression and had someone there to help her she may have got through it.
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #126 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Striketeam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,515
Striketeam needs to take rep more seriousStriketeam needs to take rep more seriousStriketeam needs to take rep more seriousStriketeam needs to take rep more seriousStriketeam needs to take rep more seriousStriketeam needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Its a shame kids get tormented, but suicide should never be an option. I don't fully agree with what Cat said either, if I knew this girl I would give her a chance and try not to make her feel worse about herself than she already did. Things like this need to be prevented, saying "oh, she was just a slut so she deserved to die" is not the way to help depressed kids like this.
__________________
Striketeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:34 PM   #127 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Skermac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,440
Skermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJerichoFan View Post
This girl isn't a "little kid". By age fifteen, most people are able to perfectly rationalize and reason.
If that were true there wouldn't be laws protecting people under 18. Supposedly the brain isn't fully mature before 18 which is why the law was set at 18.

Some kids her age are mature and some are still babies, we don't know her mental state, but it must have been fragile,
Skermac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:36 PM   #128 (permalink)
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,460
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striketeam View Post
Its a shame kids get tormented, but suicide should never be an option. I don't fully agree with what Cat said either, if I knew this girl I would give her a chance and try not to make her feel worse about herself than she already did. Things like this need to be prevented, saying "oh, she was just a slut so she deserved to die" is not the way to help depressed kids like this.
Uh, I didn't say anything about her deserving to die.

I was talking about the insults that got hurled at her.

I also said her friends were pretty shitty about it. She still deserved to get bitched on. She was being a stupid slut. She could have prevented it by not being a constant whore.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:41 PM   #129 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,372
That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skermac View Post
If that were true there wouldn't be laws protecting people under 18. Supposedly the brain isn't fully mature before 18 which is why the law was set at 18.

Some kids her age are mature and some are still babies, we don't know her mental state, but it must have been fragile,
I still wouldn't call them babies, even though some might be more developed than others, she had the mindset to know what she was doing, she slept around with other people's boyfriend/girlfriends apparently, and flashed on webcam, letting herself go online naked. Even early teens at her age have some common sense and know consiquences, just some choose to ignore them.
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #130 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,158
Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Something similar happened in my city a few months ago.

Sad.
__________________
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios