I read one of those magazines today, not sure which one, but at the top it said Obama's wife will devorce him if he loses the election. Not thay I believe it but that's some fucked up shit if it's true.
I find it embarrassing when people comment on American politics when they have clearly just read, listened and then believed everything they have heard in the non-American press about Romney. You realise there is a reason Obama isn't loved in America anything like he is outside the states right? Because those in the states feel and know what is happening, those outside the states just get the smily happy pictures of Obama on their screens and newspapers, and buy into it. It is not reality.
The European press in particular absolutely adores Obama, do you really think you are getting anything like a clear picture of either man?
I would suggest its more a 'laughing stock' putting somebody in charge of the country who was in no way qualified to even nominate himself for the presidency, let alone run the worlds largest superpower.
Which Country do you live in again ?
I swear it changes every 5 seconds.
Not Removing Until Jason Garrett is Fired as the Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys.
Next week, most of us are going to make a choice on if Barack Obama is worthy of keeping his job as The President of The United States of America against his opponent who changes his positions faster than the weather. A fair assessment from a registered Republican who has voted Democratic in the past.
- Auto Industry Bailout. (On a moral level, it was the right thing to do. All this when Mitt Romney wanted Detroit go bankrupt.)
- Passing the New START Treaty (which reduces nuclear arms in the the US and Russia by 1/3).
- Repealed "Don't Ask Don't Tell".
- Passed Student Loan Reform. (because of him, it was easier for me to go back to school which got me my current job.)
- Dismantled Al-Qaeda in Pakistan & Afghanistan to the point of near-extinction.
- Allowed federal funding for stem cell research. (Best thing he ever did!)
- Brought the troops back home from Iraq.
- Prevented mass killing fields in Libya and got rid of Muammar Gadhafi, without losing a single American life or committing us to another decade long war.
- Passed modest Wall Street Reform in Dodd-Frank that at least puts derivatives in clearinghouses and created the Consumer Protection Agency.
- Stabilized the economy with the stimulus package.
- Gave the order to take out Bin Laden. (Did this in his first term where Clinton and Bush Jr. failed in both of theirs!)
- Repaired America's image to the world
- Millions of Americans will now soon be insured and ended pre-existing conditions. Obamacare isn't perfect, but its better than nothing.
- Current $16 trillion debt (Keep in mind, it was $10 trillion BEFORE Obama took office!)
- Likes to use Executive Order a lot. (although his predecessor was guilty of doing this as well.)
- $4 per gallon for gasoline.
- Record trade deficit.
- Record housing foreclosure.
- Record number of people on food stamps.
- The U.S.A. lost its credit rating.
- Fast and Furious scandal.
- Stopped the Keystone pipeline.
- Gave half a billion tax payer’s dollars to Solyndra.
- Borrowed money from China.
- Filed lawsuit against Arizona for enforcing immigration laws.
- Cancelled NASA's Space Shuttle Program.
- Guantanamo Bay is still open.
IN THE MIDDLE:
- He also supports gay marriage.
- He extended the Bush tax cuts.
Personally, I'm better off than I was 4 years ago so I'll give him a second chance because I believe in the old saying "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't." Just go out and vote. Its your right as an American citizen so use it! And even if you think your vote won't matter, I remind you that you can still vote out of principle.
Hard work and patience pays off. Jinder Mahal has SHOCKED THE WORLD!