Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: who you voteing for Obama (D) , Romney (R) or Other
Obama (D) 224 63.46%
Romney (R) 62 17.56%
Other 67 18.98%
Voters: 353. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 1735 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 09:43 AM
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,429
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Type or paste the words completely wrong into Google images.

I wonder who the Google bosses are voting for.
http://www.seobythesea.com/2008/05/h...-image-search/

youre right...


Quote:
Associating Text and Names with Images

Deciding what images are associated with which queries first depends upon a search engine associating images with keywords that might be used as search queries.

A web crawling program travels through the web and aggregates images and text that appears on the same pages as those images. It might take all of the text from those pages and store it in a database, or text that is only a certain distance away from the pictures.

It might also look for text that is associated with an image, but is found on a different pages (perhaps links to the picture, and possibly text associated with those links).

Ranking factors are then used to determine the relevance of a picture to the query, and the order that these associated images are presented to a searcher.

A name detection program might recognize a query as a personís name, and might trigger the use of a face detector program, to show people in response to queries that use peopleís names.
Ziggler Mark is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #72 of 1735 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 10:11 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
roadkill_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The WWE Universe
Posts: 2,311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
I think they're both fantastic candidates, giving much aid to our zionist allies
Truth appears on the first page.
roadkill_ is offline  
post #73 of 1735 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 336
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

I'll vote for whatever party has Chad McGee in it.



Chad McGee stands up for what is right in society and comes forth with results. McGee2012.
PunkSE316 is offline  
post #74 of 1735 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
O10101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 214
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
Rofl @ all the Obama votes. Kids on the internet are so heavily liberal. Some don't even know why they are, it's just the cool thing to do.
Say what? Maybe most people voted Obama because the younger generation is smarter and doesn't subscribe to the extremist right wingers who want to take away rights. Maybe it's because the younger generation is more tolerant when it comes to social issues, like gay marriage, and the republican party is completely and utterly against that. Maybe it's because the younger generation believes that's it's a woman's right to have an abortion, and the republican party wants to restrict it as much as possible with the main goal of getting rid of that right permanently.

I don't know, i'm just speaking for myself, but social issues push me toward the liberal side. Not the fact that i'm some "kid on the internet".

Quote:
Originally Posted by WashingtonD View Post
Policies don't even matter, so I'd vote for Romney cause he looks "swag" as the kids say these days, and Obama has been a bit of a nothing president.
Obama a bit of a nothing as president?

Took care of Osama, something Bush couldn't do in 8 years.
Started to pull our troops from the needless wars.
Improved healthcare.
Got rid of Don't Ask Don't Tell.
Has done well with the economy, considering what shape it was in after Bush.

To name just a few.



"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."
O10101 is offline  
post #75 of 1735 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Approaching original violence
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,582
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Obama passed the NDAA and people still love him, it amazes me how far personality can take you. And Romney is a fucking robot who comes from a polygamist colony that's rich as fuck and is at war with Mexican drug cartels. Neither are a good option, but it's not like it matters really who wins as all they are is a figurehead for the machine.
Walls is offline  
post #76 of 1735 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
O10101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 214
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Bush passed the Patriot Act, and he was still supported.

Though I agree, the NDAA should have never been passed. It's sad that he let that go through, it undermines a lot of what he says he stands for. But even with this terrible thing, he's still better than Romney. 2 years from now, if Romney is re-elected, we'll be bombing Iran and reigniting a cold war with Russia.



"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."
O10101 is offline  
post #77 of 1735 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Moron
Premium
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,205
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

I read and article where it said statistically the presidents that were reelected did poorly on the first debates and rocked the second debates.
Shazayum is offline  
post #78 of 1735 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
O10101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 214
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

It makes sense, every president probably struggles in the first term as far as having their faults. A new candidate can easily jump on those mistakes and rile up the voters as they are hearing their own struggles with the current administration aired and talked about by a new guy. Kinda like a new shiny toy they get to play with.

And Obama better bring it in the second debate or he's going to be in trouble.



"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."
O10101 is offline  
post #79 of 1735 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 01:59 PM Thread Starter
9QA
Moron
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 911
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul GOONman View Post
That really isn't a ringing endorsement on your part.
ya i am a endorsement for Obama whats your point my sig did not let you know that . lmao
9QA is offline  
post #80 of 1735 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
9QA
Moron
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 911
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by O10101 View Post
Say what? Maybe most people voted Obama because the younger generation is smarter and doesn't subscribe to the extremist right wingers who want to take away rights. Maybe it's because the younger generation is more tolerant when it comes to social issues, like gay marriage, and the republican party is completely and utterly against that. Maybe it's because the younger generation believes that's it's a woman's right to have an abortion, and the republican party wants to restrict it as much as possible with the main goal of getting rid of that right permanently.

I don't know, i'm just speaking for myself, but social issues push me toward the liberal side. Not the fact that i'm some "kid on the internet".

%100 right
9QA is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome