Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Feb 2012
Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote
I was looking at polls from PPP today that basically show ties for Romney and Obama in Florida, North Carolina and Virginia. Problem is those would require the electorate to be better for Obama than in 2008, and in North Carolina's case, nearly double as favorable towards him.
Regardless of who wins, I hope they can have a term void of obstructionism by the republican house or (likely) democratic senate. That helps nobody. If this is the last time I post in this thread, good luck to whoever wins.
WWE Top 5 Matches of 2014
1. John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro - ****
2. Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan - ****
3. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
4. Antonio Cesaro vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
5. Daniel Bryan vs. Christian - ***1/4