40m if you can turn my daughter straight - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-28-2012, 09:52 PM   #51 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Crona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,039
Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I can assume this in the same way that the gays ask us to assume that they have no choice. I can only speak for myself, which is pretty much the whole concept behind assumption. Everything about a person that is not physically or mentally inherited can be moulded into whatever they please.
Your dodging the questions and hiding behind your homophobia. It's very sad that you are incapable of having a very basic discussion about human sexuality yet be so sure that you are correct in what you say regarding said topic.
__________________
"Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?"
Crona is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #52 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Warren Zevon 101 - 250Warren Zevon 101 - 250
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_JBennett View Post
Your dodging the questions and hiding behind your homophobia. It's very sad that you are incapable of having a very basic discussion about human sexuality yet be so sure that you are correct in what you say regarding said topic.
How am I dodging the question? You asked me when I decided I was straight, I answered to the best of my ability. You asked me how I can assume that gays have a choice, I answered to the best of my ability. Of course I'm correct, because there is no proof one way or another and this is a matter of opinions. There is no such thing as a wrong opinion.
Warren Zevon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #53 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

If you have no evidence to back up your claims, stop making absolute statements. You can only do that if you have concrete evidence to support your argument not wild assumptions.
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:58 PM   #54 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Warren Zevon 101 - 250Warren Zevon 101 - 250
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
If you have no evidence to back up your claims, stop making absolute statements. You can only do that if you have concrete evidence to support your argument not wild assumptions.
Prefacing every opinion with "Well, in my opinion..." would just serve to make my sentences look awkward. In a conversation like this, I don't think I should have to say that I am making remarks based on my opinions. Not once have I cited anything to back up my opinions as fact.
Warren Zevon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:01 PM   #55 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post

There is nothing stopping gays from being straight. It isn't like they'll keel over and die if they have a heterosexual relationship like a normal human being.
Here's an example you are presenting your argument as if it's fact. And yes it's not hard to precede your sentences with IMO, I don't think or as far as I'm concerned..
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:01 PM   #56 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Crona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,039
Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
How am I dodging the question? You asked me when I decided I was straight, I answered to the best of my ability. You asked me how I can assume that gays have a choice, I answered to the best of my ability. Of course I'm correct, because there is no proof one way or another and this is a matter of opinions. There is no such thing as a wrong opinion.
The best of your ability? You've given vague answers based upon opinions that you cannot back with any evidence.

Of course there is such a thing as a wrong opinion (e.g. All Jewish people being greedy, all Africans being hypersexual).

Additionally, what makes homosexuality wrong? What makes heterosexuality right? Are there only two sexualities? What about bisexuality, pansexuality, asexuality etc.?

Coming into a discussion of human sexuality with little knowledge makes you look quite foolish.
__________________
"Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?"
Crona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #57 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Warren Zevon 101 - 250Warren Zevon 101 - 250
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_JBennett View Post
The best of your ability? You've given vague answers based upon opinions that you cannot back with any evidence.

Of course there is such a thing as a wrong opinion (e.g. All Jewish people being greedy, all Africans being hypersexual).

Additionally, what makes homosexuality wrong? What makes heterosexuality right? Are there only two sexualities? What about bisexuality, pansexuality, asexuality etc.?

Coming into a discussion of human sexuality with little knowledge makes you look quite foolish.
Where is the evidence that gays are born that way? Where is the evidence that homosexuality isn't wrong? Both of these issues are generally matters of opinion, so I'm answering them with opinions.

If somebody tells me the sky is purple, who am I to say that it isn't? I'm not them. Maybe to them the sky is purple.

I think that homosexuality is wrong for a myriad of reasons: It doesn't further the human race because homosexuals can't reproduce, in my opinion the idea of two men "in love" with each other is repulsive, and gays are a big reason for the prominence of the AIDS epidemic.

I know plenty about sexuality, but I also know that you're not supposed to accept what you read and what you're told as the gospel truth.
Warren Zevon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:20 PM   #58 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Crona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,039
Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
Where is the evidence that gays are born that way? Where is the evidence that homosexuality isn't wrong? Both of these issues are generally matters of opinion, so I'm answering them with opinions.

If somebody tells me the sky is purple, who am I to say that it isn't? I'm not them. Maybe to them the sky is purple.

I think that homosexuality is wrong for a myriad of reasons: It doesn't further the human race because homosexuals can't reproduce, in my opinion the idea of two men "in love" with each other is repulsive, and gays are a big reason for the prominence of the AIDS epidemic.

I know plenty about sexuality, but I also know that you're not supposed to accept what you read and what you're told as the gospel truth.
You take a biologically deterministic view of sexuality, perpetuating that sexual intercourse is only meant for the continuation of species. How do you explain the myriad of sexual behaviors (oral intercourse, anal intercourse, masturbation etc.) in our society?

You really do not know much about sexuality, as shown by the deflection of my questions. Is there even a right sexuality? If there is why do we have many different sexualities now? What would you call what the Native Americans did with crossing genders? You can't call it homosexuality because homosexuality is a relatively new concept and therefore cannot correctly be applied in this situation.
__________________
"Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?"
Crona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:35 PM   #59 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Warren Zevon 101 - 250Warren Zevon 101 - 250
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Unnatural sexual activities are a different issue. Basically every form of intercourse can be performed on somebody of the opposite sex. Everybody has urges, normal people go about these urges alone or with a consenting somebody of the opposite gender. Immoral people go about these urges via homosexual activities or rape.

No, there is no "right" sexuality, as right and wrong are matters of opinion. However, there are productive and non-productive sexualities, productive being the ones that help further the human race, non-productive being homosexuality.

Numbered genders beyond male, female and intersex are just theoretical nonsense designed to further the homosexual agenda.
Warren Zevon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:48 PM   #60 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Crona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,039
Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500Crona 1001 - 1500
Default Re: 40m if you can turn my daughter straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
Unnatural sexual activities are a different issue. Basically every form of intercourse can be performed on somebody of the opposite sex. Everybody has urges, normal people go about these urges alone or with a consenting somebody of the opposite gender. Immoral people go about these urges via homosexual activities or rape.

No, there is no "right" sexuality, as right and wrong are matters of opinion. However, there are productive and non-productive sexualities, productive being the ones that help further the human race, non-productive being homosexuality.

Numbered genders beyond male, female and intersex are just theoretical nonsense designed to further the homosexual agenda.
Non-productive sexualities are homosexual? Again that subscribes to a sexual binary, that simply is not true else we would not have sexualities like bisexuality, pansexuality, and asexuality. Productive sexualities refers to heterosexual vaginal intercourse for the sole reason of continuation of species? That still does not explain oral intercourse, anal intercourse, or masturbation etc. How can you, using biological determinism, explain these things is the purpose of intercourse is the continuation of species?

You say there is no "right" sexuality but are so quick to demonize homosexuality... interesting.

I said crossing genders not creating new ones. If Native Americans practicing gender-crossing habits happened before the concept of homosexuality, which it did, how can it be about furthering the homosexual agenda? Furthermore, what is the homosexual agenda?
__________________
"Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?"
Crona is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios