Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-19-2012, 06:15 AM   #21 (permalink)
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
 
Quasi Juice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 7,562
Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

There have been loads of riots now all over the world (but mostly Middle East) because of this Innocence of Muslims video, that's a fact. And people have already died, and many have gotten injured because of it. America has done some horrible shit in the Middle East, which disgusts me, they should be punished. However, the reaction to this video isn't even about that, it's about muslims getting pissy over a mocking video, and they immediately go on the streets, create chaos, injure their own people, even resulting in death. The Christian faith gets mocked all the time, especially in Europe, but you don't see us protesting and attacking people because of it. I think it's quite telling. It's a dude who made a stupid video with horrible production about his own views, and he uploaded it on YouTube which everyone can do, so it's not the views of America, or Europe etc. One guy.
__________________
Quasi Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-19-2012, 06:45 AM   #22 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,372
That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill_ View Post
Billions that day? There's more to it than that;

1) They made tens of billions per year in the 00's out of oil proceeds coming out of Mosul, Iraq, piped directly to Haifa. Many US Marines died protecting that artery
2) Before Iraq was invaded, Israel had fresh-water logistics concerns. This was solved after 2003 - they just trucked out the water from Iraq while US soldiers protected them
3) Very funny that an Israeli firm violated it lease weeks before 9/11 at a cost of $50,000 just to get their team out of the building
4) Very funny that when the atrocity happened, 5 members of Israeli Mossad celebrated so loudly on the top of a van, that New Jersey residents called the police. The FBI arrested them and found that they had recorded the first impact (How did they know how to do that?) and made mocking gestures in front of the flaming carnage with zippo lighters
5) Very funny that an Israeli-linked security firm won the contract for the WTC and in the three weekends leading up to 9/11 they performed 'unprecedented' maintenence throughout the building lasting 36 hours for each weekend. What did this Israeli-linked firm do with these 100 hours of odd work in the WTC the month leading up to the atrocity? Surely not to place the wireless detonators on their pre-laid explosives?
I think I am just going to back away slowly, I dont even know where to begin trying to sort out the shit in this post.

I suggest doing a bit of research before pointing fingers and blaming instantly, as what you read online is only part of the story, a biast part might I add.
__________________
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:49 AM   #23 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
ROH Fan #1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 2,883
ROH Fan #1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsROH Fan #1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsROH Fan #1 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I suppose you think muslims who kill non muslim children or western kids are justified to do so because of this video.
Well they are allowed to kill/rape and steal from unbelievers, or better said people who do not believe in their god. They are even killing each other whilst yelling Allu Akbar, look at the Soonites and Sjiites (no idea how to spell this). Not saying they are justified over the video..Just basicly they are justified....in general.

For example: They raped Kaddhafi with a knife on a stick in his poopshoot. A man did this. Buncha ......!
__________________
CHIKARA, We Are Wrestling.

Eddie FUCKING Kingston: The last of a dying FUCKING breed, in this great FUCKING Sport.

Last edited by ROH Fan #1 : 09-19-2012 at 06:53 AM.
ROH Fan #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:07 AM   #24 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Look man,All I'm trying to say is the hatred Arabs have towards the west can't be justified,Atleast not to all westerns.The people who run the west? Sure,But Arabs hating citizens is extremely silly.
I want to know what that "special treatment" that you claimed Muslims get from countries that they migrate to all over the world entails. Seriously.

I also see that you choose to ignore the FACT that the United States had a hand in the Egyptian Revolution and have conducted Predator Drone strikes in Libya killing hundreds, if not thousands, of civilians.

I encourage all readers of this thread to spend 7 minutes and watch this video, if nothing else, to ask yourself what you would do. This must be that "special treatment" that Gandhi refers to...



"It's somebody's idea to make people think like that."

As stated previously, I don't think that these riots are about that stupid video, although it may have been the falling spark to the puddle of gasoline. This is just an idea pushed by the mainstream media TO MAKE Muslims look like a primitive, savage people.

The United States military has no business being anywhere in the Middle East. If Iraq put an Army base in the middle of New York, ordinary citizens would pick up arms and fight back. You claim that "your people" that "aren't your people they are just like everyone else" but "aren't like everyone else" are an uneducated bunch, but fail to factor in that they might hate the citizens of the West because THEY DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER.

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 09-19-2012 at 07:55 AM.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:08 AM   #25 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,172
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

This isn't the special treatment I'm talking about,Your video is just showing one of the things I hate about the west and how women in the west get special treatment simply for having a vagina.Chivalry is retarded too.

Yeah what I mean is how muslims are left to fuck shit up in places like Sweden or Australia or how they shove islam down the throats of everybody,The fact that the media in the west can make fun of anybody in comedy shows but islam sickens me and when they do make fun of islam muslims rage out and people apologize? Fuck that shit,If we're going to make fun of atheists,hindus or christians we can make fun of muslims its all for the sake of comedy anyway.Muslims raging out on a fucking film shows how fucking immature and spoiled they are thinking nobody is allowed to criticize them or talk against them,Thats what I mean.

Yeah the U.S did fund that bastard Mubarak and have supported him throughout his entire regime,I already knew that.

Also,They hate the west because you are not muslim.I swear to whatever the fuck is up there people here do fucking judge people depending on their religion or how much they practice it,If you're anything other than christian or muslim they secretly talk about you as if you're filth and everytime I talk to my friends or family saying everybody is the same they laugh and call me crazy,However some do like jews but most of them hate jews.

Yeah I get you about how these riots cannot be about the stupid video though "some people are rioting over the video though",I also agree that american troops have no right to be here but I'll give you an example of something "hopefully you actually understand what I view point".Imagine a guy comes and takes a kid's food as a bully,One day the guy gets knocked out by the kid and gets killed,The kid WAS the victim but has responded in a way in which he's not innocent anymore.This is what Arabs have done,They've made themselves look like monsters even though they're not and the west is literally happy everytime they see an Arab rage out.Thats why people think we're savages,Because some Arabs are just too fucking stupid to react to things in a civilized manner and the fact that we're not as advanced as other nations isn't helping either.

Also before you reply to me,I'd like you to search up "The First Barbary War" and see for yourself how muslims have ALWAYS hated people for being non muslim.You're not dealing with people who only hate you for invasion,They've always looked down on you and thought of even invading you.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:03 AM   #26 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
This isn't the special treatment I'm talking about,Your video is just showing one of the things I hate about the west and how women in the west get special treatment simply for having a vagina.Chivalry is retarded too.
Uh, people offered to help the White man, too.

Quote:
Yeah what I mean is how muslims are left to fuck shit up in places like Sweden or Australia or how they shove islam down the throats of everybody,
"Left to fuck shit up" Oh, that sounds real convincing. Man, you keep coming with all of this hard evidence.

Quote:
The fact that the media in the west can make fun of anybody in comedy shows but islam sickens me and when they do make fun of islam muslims rage out and people apologize?
Oh, please. Now you're just being stupid. There have been massive uproars from other religions, like when Sinead O'Connor tore a picture of the Pope on SNL. Catholics organized massive steamrolling of her albums in the street. Or when Lennon claimed that the Beatles are more popular than Jesus.

Quote:
Fuck that shit,If we're going to make fun of atheists,hindus or christians we can make fun of muslims its all for the sake of comedy anyway.
Uh...

Quote:
Muslims raging out on a fucking film shows how fucking immature and spoiled they are thinking nobody is allowed to criticize them or talk against them,Thats what I mean.
It took you like 10 posts to finally get your thought out...still without any actual proof of your claims. God damn, son.

Quote:
Yeah the U.S did fund that bastard Mubarak and have supported him throughout his entire regime,I already knew that.
OMG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi
that countries like Yemen or Egypt have ever faced much of anything from America.
-----------------
Quote:
Also,They hate the west because you are not muslim.I swear to whatever the fuck is up there people here do fucking judge people depending on their religion or how much they practice it,
A lot of people here hate them because THEY ARE Muslim. What are you trying to get at?

Quote:
If you're anything other than christian or muslim they secretly talk about you as if you're filth and everytime I talk to my friends or family saying everybody is the same they laugh and call me crazy,However some do like jews but most of them hate jews.
Everyone is not the same. I believe that some people, race-wise, religion-wise, culture-wise, whathaveyou, are more genetically or mentally predispositioned to commit certain acts.

Quote:
Imagine a guy comes and takes a kid's food as a bully,One day the guy gets knocked out by the kid and gets killed,The kid WAS the victim but has responded in a way in which he's not innocent anymore.
That is technically theft and the kid responded in self defense. A form of castle doctrine or "stand your ground", if you will.

If I found someone intruding in my home, they would be on the business end of a Colt 6920 and a minimum of three 5.56 hollow point bullets. I would shoot to kill, not to imprison him for 5 years on my dime so he can do it again when he gets out. It's that type of liberal victim mentality of "two wrongs don't make a right" that allow repeat offenders to go free. Something wrong happens to you at the malicious intent of another - you do something to fix it. My father always told me that you can be the nicest person in the world, but the only thing some people understand is a fist in their fucking face.

Quote:
This is what Arabs have done,They've made themselves look like monsters even though they're not and the west is literally happy everytime they see an Arab rage out.
The western media is ecstatic and the government is happy so they can continue to pour billions, BILLIONS, into that festering cesspool that is this "war".

Quote:
Also before you reply to me,I'd like you to search up "The First Barbary War" and see for yourself how muslims have ALWAYS hated people for being non muslim.
There is a dislike of all religions by all religions.

Quote:
You're not dealing with people who only hate you for invasion,They've always looked down on you and thought of even invading you.
They hate us like a lot of people here hate them. It's a two way street. Where were all the hoards of celebrities and fundraisers when Pakistan flooded in 2010? Everyone is so quick to donate to Haiti , but where is this equality and why should you expect it?

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 09-19-2012 at 09:11 AM.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:08 AM   #27 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,172
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

When I meant American never attacked Egypt I meant it.But I guess helping the guy who fucked you over does kinda count,Gahhhh lulz.

Also not all religions tell you to dislike other religions,Or atleast not all the religions have that mindset. Zoroastrianism never teaches hate to anybody and Buddhism isn't that bad.Islam and christianity? Yeah I guess.But most christians now follow a "love everybody" bullshit they think is what real christainity is about,Not ONE muslim believes you're supposed to love everybody and ALL of them have a secret hatred towards non muslims and they all look down on non muslims and think its their right to rule the world by force.Muslims in the past used to do everything Americans do,Occupy lands not theirs and worse even tell them to either follow islamic rules and become muslim nations or pay taxes forever to muslim nations.The war in Persia and India and all Africa and places like Spain.Get a load of kharama,She a baaaaaad bitch.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:21 AM   #28 (permalink)
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
 
Quasi Juice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 7,562
Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

It would be nice if Europe, Asia, America just left Middle East the fuck alone, let them bomb each other, they apparently want to.
__________________
Quasi Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:11 PM   #29 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
When I meant American never attacked Egypt I meant it.But I guess helping the guy who fucked you over does kinda count,Gahhhh lulz.
Where did you specifically say "ATTACKED"? It looks to me like you said "faced anything from", which is an extremely open statement.

What the fuck are we doing with our hand in Egypt's government, anyway? No comments about the drone strikes in Libya, though?

[quote]Also not all religions tell you to dislike other religions, Or atleast not all the religions have that mindset. /QUOTE]
Almost all religions state that if you don't believe in such and such a God or such and such a Prophet, then you are going to hell.

Quote:
Zoroastrianism never teaches hate to anybody and Buddhism isn't that bad.
Let me rephrase that. All MASS religions.

Quote:
Not ONE muslim believes you're supposed to love everybody and ALL of them have a secret hatred towards non muslims and they all look down on non muslims
I don't believe that you're supposed to love everyone and I'm just not a religious person at all. As stated previously, where is all the support and outcry when a Muslim country is devastated by a natural disaster? Why is there no concerts in America for them, or public televised telethons? Answer that for me.

Quote:
and think its their right to rule the world by force.
I think that they just don't want to be fucked with.

Quote:
Muslims in the past used to do everything Americans do,
...and the Mongols used to rape, rob, and pillage everything they came into contact with that wasn't their own. This is a new day and age, what's your point?

Quote:
Get a load of kharama,She a baaaaaad bitch.
This isn't karma. This is Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan laughing their asses off as the United States bankrupts itself spending trillions on weapons, personnel and military equipment to fight a losing battle as the Afghani and Iraq citizens can put together an IED for 5 bucks and pick up an AK47 and win. Not to mention the disability that will continue to bankrupt the government for generations to come with PTSD claims.

To date, over 2,000 servicemembers have died on foreign soil supporting this atrocity and we've made no progress since they day we rolled into Iraq in MRAP's and HMMWV's.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:12 PM   #30 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,172
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Don't want to be fucked with? All muslim sheiks say there will come a day when they infocre sharia law on the world.They think you leaving women do whatever they fucking want is displeasing god,Your entire way of life "displeases" their god and they plan to end it.You think I'm joking? This is how every muslimm thinks,Or atleast most of them anyway.If Obama wins for instance,Muslims might rage out that he's allowing gay sex marraige or atleast insult america for allowing it.

What muslims used to do is based on their fucking religion,I know its a new age don't give me that mongols shit.Muslims plan to do all this shit because sharia law states this garbage about making countries either mulim or pay taxes to muslims.

I don't even believe in kharama lulz.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios