Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-17-2012, 03:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,638
Gandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Mark View Post
I suppose you think muslims who kill non muslim children or western kids are justified to do so because of this video.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Come live here and see how people really think about westerns,They don't even "hate" on the west because of the reasons you are told about.
Told about? I've SEEN why they hate us.

Quote:
Nope,You just don't catch on much.
Uhm, okay. We'll see how that works out for you.

Quote:
I never said I agree with the forces being here,But I'm also not complaining because they're not doing anything either.
I never said that you said that you agreed with the forces being there. I'm replying to the broad, canvas statements you make, not your own personal view on things. If they're not doing anything, then they shouldn't be there. We are wasting resources.

Quote:
I myself prefer the western culture and think my nation's culture is all kinds of stupid,However I do live with people who don't follow western culture I'm kind of a loner here when it comes to my views.
I knew it. That ends it. You're bitter because you're outcasted by your own people.

Quote:
You want oil,We want money.There are those who are ok with the forces and those who are not and thsoe who are not are sick of the Arab world becoming "somewhat western like" and they fear ideas of liberalism or secularism might come from the west,Hell most people who hate the forces say tourists poison the middle east it was tourists who got drinking legal in Egypt.
So we have an armed military in the Middle East because we want oil...that we are paying you for. ROFLLMAOLOLOMGWTFBBQ.

Quote:
No.
Do some research, Sparky.

Quote:
I'm gonna have to look that up.
You need to start looking shit up before you post so people can take you seriously.

http://stpeteforpeace.org/yemen.html
Links to credible news sources reporting US drone strikes killing innocent civilians in Yemen as early as September 4 of this year. God damn shame.

Quote:
Rofl
Just imagine, if you used it, you might make a point one day!

Quote:
They don't,They get special treatment and abuse the treatment they get and fuck shit up thinking nobody has the right to touch.Nice folks eh?
Special treatment like what? Most Americans I know share a secret dislike of all people of Middle Eastern descent. Provide me factual evidence via a credible news source that says they get special treatment IN DETAIL.

Quote:
Guess what sunshine? Most people here SUPPORT those groups,For fuck's sake I remember when 9/11 happened people CELEBRATED.Most terrorists from Al Qaeda were Saudi Arabian and EGYPTIAN and there have been riots over freeing terrorists who have killed innocents in places filled with westerns living in Egypt.
And I should give a fuck why? The Middle East didn't start hating us on 9/11. They've hated us since we became a permanent party in their countries 20 years ago. The ethnicities of the attackers should hold no grounds considering that White Christians plant nail bombs in Olympic Park, snipe abortionists, and the like. There are people who murder in the USA every day to justify a political stance. They (if you really think Al Qaeda was behind the attacks) made a serious political statement at the expense of 2000 innocent Americans, but we still haven't gotten the hint. We just went over there and now terrorize their civilians on a daily basis, putting our military in harms way just so we can say we're there.

Quote:
Fucking lmfao I didn't just read this horseshit,You lost me champ.
It's what they do. It's a rite of passage to own an AK in Afghanistan.

Quote:
Its out of fear really.
What does fear have to do with this portion of my post you quoted? You're saying the US stockpiles weapons out of fear? LMAO.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
roadkill_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The WWE Universe
Posts: 2,241
roadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

the root cause of all of this resentment is 9/11. And if you think Muslims were involved in that, you really are a dumb fuck. How about the Israeli filth arrested on 9/11? Pop quiz: Who is more capable of orchestrating an event like 9/11? Israel or Saudi drunkards? There are a few very, very simple facts to consider at the root of all of this;

1) The three buildings on 9/11 were imploded
2) To figure out who was responsible, find out who owned the security contracts

Yup, Israeli-linked firm.
__________________


www.manlymovie.net
roadkill_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill_ View Post

Yup, Israeli-linked firm.
They made billions that day.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
roadkill_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The WWE Universe
Posts: 2,241
roadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new hereroadkill_ better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
They made billions that day.
Billions that day? There's more to it than that;

1) They made tens of billions per year in the 00's out of oil proceeds coming out of Mosul, Iraq, piped directly to Haifa. Many US Marines died protecting that artery
2) Before Iraq was invaded, Israel had fresh-water logistics concerns. This was solved after 2003 - they just trucked out the water from Iraq while US soldiers protected them
3) Very funny that an Israeli firm violated it lease weeks before 9/11 at a cost of $50,000 just to get their team out of the building
4) Very funny that when the atrocity happened, 5 members of Israeli Mossad celebrated so loudly on the top of a van, that New Jersey residents called the police. The FBI arrested them and found that they had recorded the first impact (How did they know how to do that?) and made mocking gestures in front of the flaming carnage with zippo lighters
5) Very funny that an Israeli-linked security firm won the contract for the WTC and in the three weekends leading up to 9/11 they performed 'unprecedented' maintenence throughout the building lasting 36 hours for each weekend. What did this Israeli-linked firm do with these 100 hours of odd work in the WTC the month leading up to the atrocity? Surely not to place the wireless detonators on their pre-laid explosives?
__________________


www.manlymovie.net

Last edited by roadkill_ : 09-17-2012 at 05:09 PM.
roadkill_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill_ View Post
Billions that day? There's more to it than that;
3) Very funny that an Israeli firm violated it lease weeks before 9/11 at a cost of $50,000 just to get their team out of the building

5) Very funny that an Israeli-linked security firm won the contract for the WTC and in the three weekends leading up to 9/11 they performed 'unprecedented' maintenence throughout the building lasting 36 hours for each weekend. What did this Israeli-linked firm do with these 100 hours of odd work in the WTC the month leading up to the atrocity? Surely not to place the wireless detonators on their pre-laid explosives?
Oh, I agree with you that 9/11 was a false flag operation that was profitable for Israel years in advance. However, I did not know what I quoted above. Bravo.

I just said "they made billions that day" on a canvas scale of 9/11, the event itself.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:01 AM   #17 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,638
Gandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
I knew it. That ends it. You're bitter because you're outcasted by your own people.
My own people? They're just people like all people worldwide.I'm not supposed to "stick with them" because I happen to be of their race,I'm human like the same human in Algeria or Ukraine or Japan and I happen to disagree with allot of things middle easterns say and think,Thats all there is to it.Nationalism and patriotism is and always will be fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
So we have an armed military in the Middle East because we want oil...that we are paying you for.
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
Special treatment like what? Most Americans I know share a secret dislike of all people of Middle Eastern descent.
Lawl.

Oh sweetheart,Almost all middle easterns I know have a dislike of all westerns and its for the "attacks" its for stupid reasons like most westerns being secular.Not to mention the "you're not a real man if you're white" crap I hear from these lame ass jokes from Egyptians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
And I should give a fuck why?
You don't have to give a fuck,I however do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
out of fear?
Thats what most americans believe anyway,I hear allot of "if we stop they will attack"
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
sesshomaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,488
sesshomaru needs to make some friendssesshomaru needs to make some friendssesshomaru needs to make some friendssesshomaru needs to make some friendssesshomaru needs to make some friendssesshomaru needs to make some friendssesshomaru needs to make some friendssesshomaru needs to make some friendssesshomaru needs to make some friendssesshomaru needs to make some friends
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I suppose you think muslims who kill non muslim children or western kids are justified to do so because of this video.
...They aren't fucking Ghandi. Also, Ghandi's policy of non-violence didn't work. Britain backed out because of WW2, not because Ghandi's pacifism worked. Violence begets more violence. That's how the world works. If the US backed out, violence against Americans would go down (but not be eliminated, as there's always someone with a chip on their shoulder).
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic155408_3.gif
sesshomaru is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:53 PM   #19 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
My own people? They're just people like all people worldwide.
Then why all the vitriol for Muslims in particular if you really do feel that they're just like all people worldwide?


Quote:
I'm not supposed to "stick with them" because I happen to be of their race, I'm human like the same human in Algeria or Ukraine or Japan and I happen to disagree with allot of things middle easterns say and think,
You are just a contradictory type of person.

Quote:
Thats all there is to it.Nationalism and patriotism is and always will be fucking retarded.
Okay.

Quote:
Yep.
Excellent justification of your point. Do I really need to tell you that we have an armed military in the Middle East to protect oil that we already pay you for doesn't make any sense?

Quote:
Oh sweetheart,Almost all middle easterns I know have a dislike of all westerns and its for the "attacks" its for stupid reasons like most westerns being secular.
Start replying to my points. This has nothing to do with what you said. I asked how Muslims get that "special treatment" that you claimed they get in the post I replied to. Stop playing games trying to dance around the reply and start backing up your claims. I said that most Americans that I have come across have a secret dislike of Muslim or people of Middle Eastern descent in general because you said they get special treatment. What the part I quoted above has to do with my response is beyond me.

Quote:
Not to mention the "you're not a real man if you're white" crap I hear from these lame ass jokes from Egyptians.
Again, what does this have to do with anything that I said?

Quote:
You don't have to give a fuck,I however do.
Again, nothing to do with anything that I said. This just keeps on pushing the envelope with your blanket statements towards Arabs in general.

Quote:
Thats what most americans believe anyway,I hear allot of "if we stop they will attack"
Sadly, this also doesn't make sense. So we amplify security measures in our own homeland to the point where babies are getting frisked by airport security and somehow "terrorist organizations" are going to blow up this and that. This somehow justifies spending hundreds of billions of dollar every year to fund a dead-end "war". Okay.

"I hear".
"People tell me."
"I talked to".

It's never anything factual with you.

By the way, look up the American government's role in the Egypt Revolution or the Libyan drone strikes yet? Or are you just going to sweep that under the rug?

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 09-18-2012 at 06:55 PM.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #20 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,638
Gandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Brian Lilley: The Muslim riots are not about that shitty YouTube video

Look man,All I'm trying to say is the hatred Arabs have towards the west can't be justified,Atleast not to all westerns.The people who run the west? Sure,But Arabs hating citizens is extremely silly.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios